Do you have a 3D printer or CNC machine?
Looking for the way to improve it and add new abilities?
You need an Endurance laser attachment that will convert your 3D printer or CNC machine into a laser cutting / engraving machine.№1 customer support in laser industry.
Very easy to install and setup.
Does not require additional software or skill sets.
Endurance presents a solid-state (diode) laser add-on (attachment) that will convert your 3D printer or CNC machine into a powerful laser cutting/engraving machine.
Your 3D printer or CNC router will get an ultimate ability to cut wood, plywood, acrylic, ABS, PLA, hardboard, cardboard, balsa, MDF, felt, fabric, leather, and many other materials. This laser attachment allows doing laser engraving/etching on any surfaces including stainless steel, copper, brass, anodized aluminum, glass, acrylic.
Endurance lasers help do laser marking and laser cutting at home or in a small workshop.
An Endurance laser modules for your 3D printer and CNC machine. Upgrade your 3D printer or CNC machine today!
an Endurance 10 watt (10000 mW) plus laser head presentation. Full video guide
Опубликовано Sal Gironda Суббота, 9 марта 2019 г.
One of my first tests with the 10w+ kit. I did the outline first to test the focusing and then a scan. Bamboo 2400mm/min @ 60% power. Very happy with the results (by Sal Gironda)
Metal laser engraving with 30 watt laser
Endurance Laser 8 watt on a CNC machine. Test Video 1
Endurance laser modules.
We offer a variety of different lasers modules:
- An affordable 2.1 watt (2100 mW) laser is good for laser engraving mostly and cutting thin materials such as: felt, hardboard, cardboard, paper and wood / plywood 1-2 mm thick.
- An advanced 3.5 watt (3500 mW) laser is the best tool for beginners who would like to cut soft materials 2-3 mm thick and to engrave on many surfaces such as acrylic, synthetic stone, leather, etc.
- A powerful 5.6 watt (5600 mW) laser cuts up to 3-5 mm of wood, plywood and acrylic. Can engrave on painted metals, glass, natural stone.
- An ultra-powerful 8 watt (8000 mW) laser is an excellent instrument for advanced users who are going to cut up to 8 mm of wood, plywood, acrylic and other materials.
- An “infinite” 8.5 watt+ (8500 mW) laser is the best tool for professional marking of stainless steel, copper, brass, anodized aluminum. Can do laser cutting much faster than an 8-watt laser
- An “Invincible” 10 watt (10000 mW) laser is a flagship development of Endurance lasers. Can cut up to 10 mm of wood, plywood, balsa, MDF, acrylic and efficiently engrave on a variety of metal surfaces.
- An “Invincible plus” 10 watt+ (10000+ mW) laser is a brand new development of Endurance lasers that was presented in August 2018. The laser has TEC cooling, air assist pump (compressor) and a big focusing ring.
- A double beam 20 (20000 mW) laser attachment. The first double beam solid-state (semiconductor) 445 nm diode laser on the market. Engraves on any metallic surfaces the same way as Co2 and fiber laser machines do.
Have you got a question?
Get everything you need to get started!
Make a present to your 3D printer enthusiast (friend) or CNC professional. Use a laser as your own “PersonoLaser”
Endurance lasers sales dynamics
Do not miss our current discount!
Special benefits for trusted customers.
- Free test. 30 days money back.
- Partial payment.
- Covering all importing taxes and duties.
Our customers love make and share with us.
Our ultimate customer support rating.
Explore more about Endurance lasers production, shipment, warranty, supported 3D printers / CNC machines & pinouts
We ship our products within 24 hours afer receiving your order. Shipping costs are not included in our pricing. All our products are shipped worldwide using EMS priority service, USPS and UPS. If you wish to have your product shipped via TNT, FedEx or DHL, please send us your preference.
Our preferred payment method is Paypal. We are a verified merchant.
If you prefer to use another payment method, please contact us directly email@example.com
We do accept Bitcoins and Litecoins:
Bitcoin wallet: 1EVohy1f7cGv7UYowUcG8u8aC352ZPmSpi
Litecoin wallet: Lc3S8sH6Wrqt2amtviijBt5p5orRF5pczM
For exchange rate use coinmarketcap.com
We provide a lifetime warranty on all our products. If you find any fault with your product, we will ship you a replacement or provide you with a refund.
If, within the first 30 days, you find that the product isn’t what you expected (based on the video and guidance we have provided) or it doesn’t suit you, simply return it to us and we can provide you with a refund.
If you want a special condition for a return, warranty and refund conditions, please let us know in advance, maybe we can offer you a special deal
Endurance shares the information regarding our business.
Watch a footage about a new Endurance laser improvements for 10 watt and 10 watt+ laser modules.
Laser engraving for you and your business.
Key Advantages of Endurance Lasers
- Assembled in Russia. Reliable components from US, Germany and Japan.
- Endurable. The guaranteed duration of a continuous operation is 48-72 hours.
- The continuous rated power output is as advertised as opposed to many Chinese analogues.
- All Endurance lasers cut wood, plywood, plastic, felt, fabric, acrylic, leather.
- All Endurance lasers engrave on leather, acrylic, plastic, plywood, wood.
- Lasers with an output of 5.6 watt and higher can engrave on anodized and painted aluminum, glass and stone.
- Lasers with an output of 8.5 watt+ / 10 watt / 10 watt+ & 20 watt can engrave on steel, stainless steel, copper & brass.
Our lasers are fully compatible with popular 3D printers and CNC machines: CR-10, Ender 2, Ender 3, MPCNC, X-Carve, Prusa i3, Shapeoko 3, Lutzbot, Acro, Anet A8, Flashforge, Shark, Anycubic i3, Eleksmaker, Wanhao, Tevo, Tronxy, ADIMLab, Robo 3D.
Compatible 3D Printers and CNC Machines
Did not find your model, please check out this page.
Appreciation Letters From Universities worldwide.
|Appreciation letter to Endurance||Letter from TCU||Reference letter from Dunwoody College||Letter from Canadian International school||Letter from University of Texas at Arlington||Letter to Endurance from The City College of New York|