Do you have a 3D printer or CNC machine?
Looking for the way to improve it and add new abilities?
You need an Endurance laser attachment that will convert your 3D printer or CNC machine into a laser cutting / engraving machine.№1 customer support in laser industry.
Very easy to install and setup.
Does not require additional software or skill sets.
Endurance presents a solid-state (diode) laser add-on (attachment) that will convert your 3D printer or CNC machine into a powerful laser cutting/engraving machine.
Your 3D printer or CNC router will get an ultimate ability to cut wood, plywood, acrylic, ABS, PLA, hardboard, cardboard, balsa, MDF, felt, fabric, leather, and many other materials. This laser attachment allows doing laser engraving/etching on any surfaces including stainless steel, copper, brass, anodized aluminum, glass, acrylic.
Endurance lasers help do laser marking and laser cutting at home or in a small workshop.
All Endurance lasers have real rated power output. All lasers can operate in impulse and in CW mode.
Endurance announces a DPSS laser module.
Now you can engrave on any metal like professional.
10 watt DPSSL 1064 nm wavelength.
- 57-kilowatt maximum peak power
- 57 microns (uM) laser beam size
- 10 000 hours lifetime
- Fast and accurate engraving on any metallic surfaces
- Compatible with all 3D printer / CNC machines / XY plotters
Affordable. Special prices for Endurance lasers.
Fast. Guaranteed delivery worldwide within 3-5 days.
Reliable. Perfect condition of all packages.
An Endurance laser attachments (modules) for your 3D printer and CNC machine.
Laser add-ons for your 3D printer / CNC machine, Upgrade a 3D printer or a CNC machine today!
Your advanced 3D printer / CNC machine improvement!
An Endurance 10 watt laser review by Datulab Tech
Super abilities of an Endurance 10 watt laser: engraving on steel, stainless steel, glass, ceramics and anodized aluminum
An Endurance 10 watt (10000 mW) plus laser head presentation. Full video guide
Опубликовано Sal Gironda Суббота, 9 марта 2019 г.
One of my first tests with the 10w+ kit. I did the outline first to test the focusing and then a scan. Bamboo 2400mm/min @ 60% power. Very happy with the results (by Sal Gironda)
Metal laser engraving with 30 watt laser
Endurance Laser 8 watt on a CNC machine. Test Video 1
Endurance laser modules.
We offer a variety of different lasers modules:
- An affordable 2.1 watt (2100 mW) laser is good for laser engraving mostly and cutting thin materials such as: felt, hardboard, cardboard, paper and wood / plywood 1-2 mm thick.
- An advanced 3.5 watt (3500 mW) laser is the best tool for beginners who would like to cut soft materials 2-3 mm thick and to engrave on many surfaces such as acrylic, synthetic stone, leather, etc.
- A powerful 5.6 watt (5600 mW) laser cuts up to 3-5 mm of wood, plywood and acrylic. Can engrave on painted metals, glass, natural stone.
- An ultra-powerful 8 watt (8000 mW) laser is an excellent instrument for advanced users who are going to cut up to 8 mm of wood, plywood, acrylic and other materials.
- An “infinite” 8.5 watt+ (8500 mW) laser is the best tool for professional marking of stainless steel, copper, brass, anodized aluminum. Can do laser cutting much faster than an 8-watt laser
- An “Invincible” 10 watt (10000 mW) laser is a flagship development of Endurance lasers. Can cut up to 10 mm of wood, plywood, balsa, MDF, acrylic and efficiently engrave on a variety of metal surfaces.
- An “Invincible plus” 10 watt+ (10000+ mW) laser is a brand new development of Endurance lasers that was presented in August 2018. The laser has TEC cooling, air assist pump (compressor) and a big focusing ring.
- A double beam 20 (20000 mW) laser attachment. The first double beam solid-state (semiconductor) 445 nm diode laser on the market. Engraves on any metallic surfaces the same way as Co2 and fiber laser machines do.
Have you got a question?
Get everything you need to get started!
Make a present to your 3D printer enthusiast (friend) or CNC professional. Use a laser as your own “PersonoLaser”
Shipping and delivery
Express Delivery Services & International Shipping with DHL!
Endurance Lasers anticipates customer expectations. We know how impatient you are when you want to upgrade your 3D printer or a CNC with an Endurance laser.
Starting from 8-th of July 2019 Endurance Lasers LLC will ship all packages by DHL.
• Guaranteed delivery within 3-5 business days.
• Ultra-fast & ultra-reliable delivery.
• Top laser producer delivers with the Top delivery company.
Now you do not need to wait for your package anymore. Our lasers wait for you to engrave and cut with them.
All Endurance lasers will be sent to our customers via DHL by default.
Endurance lasers sales dynamics
Do not miss our current discount!
Special benefits for trusted customers.
- Try & Buy. 45 days money back.
- Partial payment.
- Covering all importing taxes and duties.
Our customers love to make and share with us.
Our ultimate customer support rating.
Explore more about Endurance lasers production, shipment, warranty, supported 3D printers / CNC machines & pinouts
We ship our products within 24 hours after receiving your order. Shipping costs are not included in our pricing. All our products are shipped worldwide using EMS priority service, USPS and UPS. If you wish to have your product shipped via TNT, FedEx or DHL, please send us your preference.
Our preferred payment method is Paypal. We are a verified merchant.
If you prefer to use another payment method, please contact us directly email@example.com
We accept payments in Bitcoins / Litecoins & Ethereum:
Bitcoin wallet: 177rfJAFDFRN7hzJhTgRBp2NBw6ijkt5he
Litecoin wallet: LWbj3MP5hEncXGfQU7et8arMYDCuCn1NFx
Ethereum wallet: 0xEb1CF4fed1b7acE42954961444330B9A7Fc13B31
For exchange rate use coinmarketcap.com
We provide a lifetime warranty on all our laser modules. If you find any fault with your product, we will ship you a replacement or provide you with a refund.
If, within the first 30 days, you find that the product isn’t what you expected (based on the video and guidance we have provided) or it doesn’t suit you, simply return it to us and we can provide you with a refund.
Returns are accepted within 30 days after you got the laser. Return the laser to a laser care center in Naples (FL, USA). Then we issue a full refund + US domestic shipment.
If you want a special condition for a return, warranty and refund conditions, please let us know in advance, usually, we offer special 45 days money back as a compliment.
Endurance shares information regarding our business.
Watch a footage about a new Endurance laser improvements for 10 watt and 10 watt+ laser modules.
Laser engraving for you and your business.
Key Advantages of Endurance Lasers
- Assembled in Russia. Reliable components from US, Germany and Japan.
- Endurable. The guaranteed duration of a continuous operation is 48-72 hours.
- The continuous and impulse rated power output is as advertised as opposed to many Chinese analogues.
- All Endurance lasers cut wood, plywood, plastic, felt, fabric, acrylic, leather.
- All Endurance lasers engrave on leather, acrylic, plastic, plywood, wood.
- Lasers with an output of 5.6 watt and higher can engrave on anodized and painted aluminum, glass and stone.
- Lasers with an output of 8.5 watt+ / 10 watt / 10 watt+ & 20 watt can engrave on steel, stainless steel, copper & brass.
Our lasers are fully compatible with popular 3D printers and CNC machines: CR-10, Ender 2, Ender 3, MPCNC, X-Carve, Prusa i3, Shapeoko 3, Lutzbot, Acro, Anet A8, Flashforge, Shark, Anycubic i3, Eleksmaker, Wanhao, Tevo, Tronxy, ADIMLab, Robo 3D.
Compatible 3D Printers and CNC Machines
Did not find your model, please check out this page.
Appreciation Letters From Universities worldwide.
|Appreciation letter to Endurance||Letter from TCU||Reference letter from Dunwoody College||Letter from Canadian International school||Letter from University of Texas at Arlington||Letter to Endurance from The City College of New York|
3D models of our lasers
Get your 3D improvement
Choose the laser add-on or engraving machine for your needs
Let's do it in 30 seconds
Why do our customers buy lasers and engraving machines from us?
Ability to choose the right laser or engraving machine.
We help to qualify customer needs by
We provide qualified after-sales service.
We speak on different languages:
Easy purchasing and shipping
The latest articles about lasers
If you have any questions about diode, solid-state, Co2, fiber, DPSS lasers – you are welcome to ask George I […]
An Endurance laser test parameters. Diode: NICHIA NUBM44 / NUBM47 laser diode @445 nm. Average optical power […]