Do you have a 3D printer or CNC machine?
Looking for the way to improve it and add new abilities?
You need an Endurance laser attachment that will convert your 3D printer or CNC machine into a laser cutting / engraving machine.
Very easy to install and setup.
Does not require additional software or skill sets.
Endurance presents a solid-state (diode) laser add-on (attachment) that will convert your 3D printer or CNC machine into a powerful laser cutting/engraving machine.
Your 3D printer or CNC router will get an ultimate ability to cut wood, plywood, acrylic, ABS, PLA, hardboard, cardboard, balsa, MDF, felt, fabric, leather, and many other materials. This laser attachment allows doing laser engraving/etching on any surfaces including stainless steel, copper, brass, anodized aluminum, glass, acrylic.
Endurance lasers help do laser marking and laser cutting at home or in a small workshop.We offer a variety of different lasers modules:
- An affordable 2.1 watt (2100 mW) laser is good for laser engraving mostly and cutting thin materials such as: felt, hardboard, cardboard, paper and wood / plywood 1-2 mm thick.
- An advanced 3.5 watt (3500 mW) laser is the best tool for beginners who would like to cut soft materials 2-3 mm thick and to engrave on many surfaces such as acrylic, synthetic stone, leather, etc.
- A powerful 5.6 watt (5600 mW) laser cuts up to 3-5 mm of wood, plywood and acrylic. Can engrave on painted metals, glass, natural stone.
- An ultra-powerful 8 watt (8000 mW) laser is an excellent instrument for advanced users who are going to cut up to 8 mm of wood, plywood, acrylic and other materials.
- An "infinite" 8.5 watt+ (8500 mW) laser is the best tool for professional marking of stainless steel, copper, brass, anodized aluminum. Can do laser cutting much faster than an 8-watt laser
- An "Invincible" 10 watt (10000 mW) laser is a flagship development of Endurance lasers. Can cut up to 10 mm of wood, plywood, balsa, MDF, acrylic and efficiently engrave on a variety of metal surfaces.
- An "Invincible plus" 10 watt+ (10000+ mW) laser is a brand new development of Endurance lasers that was presented in August 2018. The laser has TEC cooling, air assist pump (compressor) and a big focusing ring.
- A double beam 20 (20000 mW) laser attachment. The first double beam solid-state (semiconductor) 445 nm diode laser on the market. Engraves on any metallic surfaces the same way as Co2 and fiber laser machines do.
Did you miss Cyber Monday sale?! We have a few units left. Last chance
Our customers make and share
Laser etching on stainless steel, brass, copper, steel
Our customer support rating
George’s interview in Hannover, Maker Faire 2018
Compatible 3D Printers and CNC Machines
Laser engraving for you and your business.
Key Advantages of Endurance Lasers
- Assembled in Russia and in the USA.
- Reliable. The guaranteed duration of a continuous operation is 48-72 hours.
- The continuous rated power output is as advertised as opposed to many Chinese analogues.
- All Endurance lasers cut wood, plywood, plastic, felt, fabric, acrylic, leather.
- All Endurance lasers engrave on leather, acrylic, plastic, plywood, wood.
- Lasers with an output of 5.6+ watt can engrave on anodized and painted aluminum, glass and stone.
- Lasers with an output of 8.5+ watt and 10 watt / 10 watt+ can engrave on stainless steel, copper & brass.
Appreciation letters from Universities
|Appreciation letter to Endurance||Letter from TCU||Reference letter from Dunwoody College||Letter from Canadian International school||Letter from University of Texas at Arlington||Letter to Endurance from The City College of New York|
3D models of our lasers
Get everything you need in one parcel
Engraving on a stainless steel
One before cleaning of the Dry Moly Lube and one after.
Used the 10W Laser.
3mm/s and Crosshatch Scanning with One pass.
20-watt laser engraving on metallic surfaces
These examples were engraved using 20 watt double beam laser with special engraving pasta.
Got a question?
EURASIAN ECONOMIC UNION
Choose the laser add-on or engraving machine for your needs
Let's do it in 30 seconds
Why do our customers buy lasers and engraving machines from us?
Ability to choose the right laser or engraving machine.
We help to qualify customer needs by
We provide qualified after-sales service.
We speak on different languages:
Easy purchasing and shipping
The latest articles about lasers
The winner is Juan Carlos Congratulation Juan Carlos. Juan Carlos participated on a first giveaway and had a high score. […]
I am very excited to say that we ordered a brand new “NECSEL” 10 watt 520nm laser module. We plan […]
Today we made a library of laser cutting samples made with a 10 watt+ laser installed on our ANET A8 […]
We ship our products within 24 hours afer receiving your order. Shipping costs are not included in our pricing. All our products are shipped worldwide using EMS priority service, USPS and UPS. If you wish to have your product shipped via TNT, FedEx or DHL, please send us your preference.
Our preferred payment method is Paypal. We are a verified merchant.
If you prefer to use another payment method, please contact us directly email@example.com
We do accept Bitcoins and Litecoins:
Bitcoin wallet: 1EVohy1f7cGv7UYowUcG8u8aC352ZPmSpi
Litecoin wallet: Lc3S8sH6Wrqt2amtviijBt5p5orRF5pczM
For exchange rate use coinmarketcap.com
We provide a lifetime warranty on all our products. If you find any fault with your product, we will ship you a replacement or provide you with a refund.
If, within the first 30 days, you find that the product isn’t what you expected (based on the video and guidance we have provided) or it doesn’t suit you, simply return it to us and we can provide you with a refund.
If you want a special condition for a return, warranty and refund conditions, please let us know in advance, maybe we can offer you a special deal
Endurance shares the information regarding our business.
Every time you buy a laser or an engraving machine from Endurance - you help children. Learn more about Endurance charity program.