Are you looking for an upgrade for your 3D printer or CNC machine?
Do you want to do laser cutting and laser engraving?
Get an incredible experience with an Endurance 10 watt+ laser add-on.
Engrave on metal, wood, plywood. Cut wood, plywood and acrylic up to 8-10 mm thick as if with a CO2 laser.
№1 customer support for all newbies.
Use the same slicers you always use, such as Cura, Repetier, Slic3r, Simplify3D or the CNC software, such as Mach3, etc.
To prepare a g-code use Endurance plugins or the T2Laser software.
Buy the "invincible plus" powerful 10 watt+ (10000 mW) laser right now!
|Material||Laser cutting||Laser engraving (g-code speed) mm/min|
|View all rows|
|Stainless steel||-||+ (speed ~25-100)|
|Copper and brass||-||+ (speed ~25-100)|
|Ceramics||+- (some samples can be cut)||+|
(painted and anodized)
|-||+ (speed ~150-400)|
|Natural stone||+||+ (speed ~150-400)|
|Glass||1 mm||+ (speed ~100-300)|
|Leather||1-4 mm (1-5 passes)||+ (speed ~300-500)|
|Hardboard||+ 3-5 mm (1-5 passes)||+ (speed ~400-500)|
|Cardboard||+ 4-5mm (1-5 passes)||+ (speed ~500-1000)|
|Fabric||+||+ (speed ~400-600)|
|Felt||+||+ (speed ~400-600)|
|PVC||3-5 mm (2 - 5 passes)|
8 mm (3-5 passes)
|+ (speed ~500-750)|
|ABS||3-5 mm (2 - 5 passes)|
8 mm (3-5 passes)
|+ (speed ~400-600)|
|PLA||3-5 mm (2 - 5 passes)|
8 mm (3-5 passes)
|+ (speed ~400-600)|
|Dark acrylic||3-5 mm (1 - 2 passes)|
8 mm dark acrylic (3-5 passes)
|+ (speed ~400-750)|
|Wood / Plywood (Laserply)||3-5 mm (1 - 3 passes)***|
8 mm (3-10 passes)
|+ (speed ~400-750)|
* Max laser cut: 10-12 mm wood, plywood, acrylic, MDF, balsa and other soft materials. ** All laser cutting and engraving parameters might vary. Parameters depend on different conditions: type of a laser lens, temeprature, sort of material, etc. *** Was tested using dry soft laser ply with density less than 0.5 g/ cm^3 (Learn more about material density)
Independent laser cutting test results for 10 watt laser with air assist
|Material - thickness||Speed||Laser power||Amount of passes without a compressor||Amount of passes with a compressor|
|Plywood 3 mm||30||100%||2 (charring along the edges)||2 (almost no charring)|
|Plywood 4 mm||30||100%||3 (charring along the edges)||2 (almost no charring)|
|Plywood 5 mm||30||100%||4 (charring along the edges)||4 (almost no charring)|
|Plywood 6 mm||30||100%||8 (hard charring along the edges)||8 (hard charring along the edges)|
|Plywood 3 mm||50||100%||2 (almost no charring)||2 (almost no charring)|
|Plywood 4 mm||50||100%||4 (almost no charring)||3 (almost no charring)|
|Plywood 5 mm||50||100%||5 (charring along the edges)||4 (almost no charring)|
|Plywood 6 mm||50||100%||10 (hard charring along the edges)||10 (hard charring along the edges)|
|Plywood 3 mm||100||100%||3 (no charring)||2 (no charring)|
|Plywood 4 mm||100||100%||4 (no charring)||3 (no charring)|
|Plywood 5 mm||100||100%||5 (almost no charring)||4 (almost no charring)|
|Plywood 6 mm||100||100%||10 (charring along the edges)||15 (charring along the edges)|
Air assist option with Hailea ACO-318Add additional air assist to your laser for faster and better laser cutting & engraving
Hailea ACO-318 features:
- Flow: 60 L/min (2.12 CFM)
- Max Pressure: 0.2 bar
- Noise Level: <60 dBA
- Weight: 1.65 kg
- Dimensions (mm): L 182 x W 95 x H 116
- Power Consumption: 32 Watt @ 230v
- Connections: Screw-in barbed, horizontal brass connector 8 mm OD
- Accessories: Manifold kit with 6 outlets
I see there is a
I see there is a new dynamic PWM board to control the laser power, especially for the Shark. That should be a great addition, as George and Ilya helped me make a home-built version of that when I bought my Pro 10 plus almost two years ago. It works great for power control. I did change from direct connection to the Shark control box to a plug-in breakout board.
I started with Inkscape, which would produce vectors only, so pretty much just outlines of shapes and letters. In December 2021, I found that Vectric VCarve would work for laser. I use the VCarve Desktop Quick Engrave toolpath For the 10 watt laser focused at 0.5 inches, I have set my laser as a 0.06” end mill, at 31% stepover, feed rate depending on material, with the CNCShark HD4 Laser (inch) (*tap) postprocessor. This works well with either outline or fill and hatch settings. Fill and hatch does a nicer burn than fill and offset. Next Wave Automation offers a program called Raster which very easily transforms photos/JPEG pictures into a laser .tap file for engraving of photos. I use Google Paint 3D to crop photos, and to remove background of unwanted from the photo before engraving
I have used Raster on white spray painted ceramic tiles to engrave a picture of my daughter’s dogs. I also engraved a photo of a friend’s dog onto boards and used the VCarve to locate photo position on the board, and VCarve to add the letter engraving.
I have used the laser for engraving tiles with letters and photos, signs with lettering and lettering/photo combination. I also engraved mirrors, using reverse engraving to remove the reflective material on the mirrror backside. On a mirror with a flower engraved, I placed colored paper over the engraving for the flower color.
Are you item owner? Share your opinion, please.
About laser driver & laser control board
The laser driver is one of the most important components in the laser module. The laser driver controls the voltage and the current that goes to the laser diode itself. It is important so that the laser driver sets and keeps the voltage and the current stable. It keeps the laser diode safe.
We add Zener diode as an additional laser diode protection.
TTL wire/wires are also added to the laser driver. With TTL (3.5-26V range) you may change laser power (duty ratio). For 10 watt+ laser module, we use special tuned and setup step down (buck) DC/DC converters with a current stabilizer. A buck converter (step-down converter) is a DC-to-DC power converter that steps down voltage (while stepping up current) from its input (supply) to its output (laser diode).
All Endurance drivers/laser control boards are very reliable and been tested before shipment.
Laser boxLaser box is an excellent add-on for you laser module. You may use the laser box as a laser driver/laser control board. It means that you may wire the laser diode directly to the laser box output.
Laser box measures:
- incoming voltage
- outgoing voltage and current to the laser diode
- temperature of the heatsink (after temperature sensor is installed into the heatsink.
Laser box has 3 options of operation:
- Full power (does not require connection to the main board).
- TTL control (requires connection to the main board).
- Arduino setup power (requires Arduino connection).
Setting up laser box
- Adjusting the power (duty ratio) and the frequency of Arduino.
- Changing the voltage and the current on a DC/DC converter.
What is so great about 10 watt+ laser?
- Real 10 watt optical power in an impulse mode
- Stylish design
- Reduced weight
- Compatible with any 3D printer / CNC mill.
- Easy to install and mount
- Advanced electonic components
Everything that you need to know about additional Endurance accessories.
- always wear red or green goggles when you operate the laser. Remember Endurance lasers are class 4 item and must never be aimed in any live specie.
- G2 lens
- short focal lens with focal range 2-10 mm (1/10 - 2/5’’) a necessary accessory for laser cutting or laser engraving on metals.
- Endurance MO1 PCB
- an electronic board that allows feed the laser from external power supply (needed when your main board does not have enough power output)
- Laser connectors
- variety of a different wires and connectors that will be useful when you plug the laser to your board.
- Laser mounts
- aluminum mounts that will help you to hook the laser to you machine. 4 types with M3 screws: L, П, I, T.
- Laser actuator
- a Z axis actuator that will help to change laser position on Z axis. Is a good option for XY plotters with no Z-axis mechanism.
- AC/DC 12V5A
- an additional power supply for Endurance lasers.
- AC/DC 12V1A
- an additional power supply for 10 watt laser fans.
- Step down DC/DC converter
- a DC/DC converter that decreases the voltage down to required 12V for Endurance lasers.
- Endurance laser box
- is a nice gadget (add-on) for your laser module to measure incoming voltage, outcoming voltage and current on a laser diode, laser driver module, Endurance MO1 PCB, temperature sensor and Arduino board for changing laser power.
- Arduino board with an Endurance sketch
- allows changing laser power (duty ratio) and a frequency of the laser. Can change the laser into impulsive mode.
- Temperature sensor
- additional temperature sensor for monitoring of a laser temperature.
- additional voltmeter for measuring incoming voltage.
- Voltmeter & ammeter
- additional voltmeter & ammeter for measuring outcoming voltage and current that goes to the laser diode.
- DIY checking pin kit
- a full it that will help you to check pins on your board, laser power, etc.
- Air pump
- laser addition that allows blowing the air to the place of laser cutting / laser engraving. Increases speed of a laser cutting up to 50% and reduce charring.
- TEC module
- Peltier cooling system for better laser cooling (increases power up to 10%).
An Endurance 10 watt PLUS (10000 mw max power output) 445 nm blue diode laser module for 3D printer / CNC machine.
A 10 watt Plus laser is installed on Prusa 3D printer (a real customer video)
Laser engraving using a rotary jig
A real Endurance customer makes a 10 watt PLUS laser review
Get everything you need in the package to get started today with an Endurance laser 10 watt PLUS
10 watt PLUS getting started video
An Endurance 10 watt (10000 mW) plus laser head presentation. Full video guide
Etching on metal using 10 watt+ laser by our customers.
One of my first tests with the 10w+ kit. I did the outline first to test the focus and then a scan. Bamboo 2400mm/min @ 60% power. Very happy with the results (by Sal Gironda)
It was made by Graham Ham
It was made by Connor Bredin
Our customers make and share. Impressive images.
An Endurance 10 watt+ laser module inside
Our customer installation on DIY engraving frames (previous model)
New Endurance laser improvements for 10 watt and 10 watt+ laser modules
An advanced laser cutting using 3/16” (3 mm) birch plywood.
Fast and clean wood/plywood cutting with an air nozzle and air compressor.
A Brand New 10 Watt+ Diode Laser Upgrade For Your 3D printer & CNC Machine.
All about the 10 watt plus laser module you need to know
The Endurance 10 watt+ “Invincible plus” was created by Endurance in August 2018. The laser is one of the most advanced diodes (semiconductor) lasers on the market at the moment with a wavelength of 445 nm.
Laser power supply
The 10-watt laser supports 9 – 16 volts. There is no need for additional power converters.
Advantages of Endurance laser.
The Endurance 10-watt+ “Invincible plus” laser
Key improvements compared to a 10-watt laser
– Added an air assist. (story by Tom “Bomber” Rueckl)
– A big laser box ver 1.1
– An advanced TEC cooling system.
Adjusting TEC cooling capacity for your 10 watt PLUS laser.
Use this adjustment if the temperature of the heatsink reaches 10-15C and you see water condensate.
Normal heatsink temperature: 15-35C
The technology of an Endurance 10 watt PLUS laser.
A laser box allows monitoring of the temperature, voltage, and current of the laser diode.
A TEC cooling system keeps the laser diode safe from overheating.
A better heatsink surrounds the laser diode.
A big focusing ring allows to setup focus with fewer steps and makes it more accurate.
A polished aluminum housing of the laser looks good to the eye.
Multi-level testing system.
The guaranteed duration of the continuous operation ~48-72 hours.
True continuous power output
Our products have the rated power output as advertised – unlike Chinese analogues.
Can be turned on and off with 3.5-24V.
Variable power output.
Plug and play
Universal and compatible mount.
Compatible with most 3D printers and CNC machines.
Friendly return policy
Do not like the laser?
Simply return within 30 days and get a full refund.
We assist and give advice by Phone / Email / Facebook messenger / Telegram / Whatsapp / Viber.
We help to install and tune the laser. We offer qualified after-sales support.
Everything you need
We ship everything you need in one parcel to get started.
We ship all units within 4-24 hours. DHL express delivery allows you to get the package in 3-5 days.
All our lasers are tested and could work up to 10000 hours.
Do you have an old model? Upgrade your unit with more powerful one.
The Endurance brand new 10 watt+ (10000 mW) solid-state (semiconductor) laser add-on for any 3D printer and CNC machine.
Why do our customers buy a 10 watt+ laser?
- We deliver everything you need to get started.
- Very easy to convert your 3D printer / CNC router into a laser cutting/engraving machine.
- Unlike most Chinese lasers and engraving machines, an Endurance 10 watt+ laser can work continuously up to 48-72 hours. Has an extended lifetime of 10 000+ hours.
- The real rated optical power output is 10 watts (10000 mW).
- Endurance provides the ultimate customer support in many languages.
Explore Endurance laser box abilities (controller + driver)
A Laser Box ver 1.1 design
- Stabilizes current and voltage
- Enables to operate the laser: full power / TTL control
- Protects the laser diode from an unexpected voltage jump
- Measures the laser temperature
- Measures the incoming and outgoing voltage & current
- A programmable Arduino board allows to set up the power (duty ratio) & laser beam frequency (impulsive mode)
Our customers’ experience with a 10-watt laser
- Stylish industrial design using light aluminum.
- Effective cooling system with a custom developed heatsink.
- True constant power output checked every time before shipment.
- Very efficient and reliable laser control board.
- Compatible mounts with most 3D printer & CNC machines.
- Adjustable laser power via TTL.
- Preset and tested laser focus.
- Additional protection of the laser diode.
- Air pump Hailea ACO-318 for cleaner cutting and engraving (less charring).
- Arduino board for changing a duty ratio (laser power) and frequency (periods of on/off position).
- TEC cooling system for better laser cooling (increases power up to 10%).
- Additional metal mounts (easier to hook and mount).
- Additional laser connectors (all compatible mounts for the main board).
- Temperature sensor to control the laser temperature.
- Wi-Fi camera to monitor the laser operation remotely.
- Voltmeter + ammeter to monitor the laser power consumption in a real time.
- Additional step-down “buck” DC/DC converter to run 2.1W, 3.5W, 5.6W, 8W, 8.5W lasers from 24V pin.
- The Endurance MO1 PCB to feed the laser from an external power source.
- G2 (short focal) lens for better and faster laser cutting and metal engraving.
TOP SALES! The best laser head for your 3D printer / CNC machine / engraving frame.
1. Prompt responses explaining about how to connect the laser to your 3D printer/CNC machine or XY plotter (Whatsapp, Viber, Telegram, Facebook messenger, Twitter, Skype, E-mail).
2. Detailed guidance to prepare a G-code for laser cutting/laser engraving (video playlist).
3. Friendly and dedicated Endurance facebook community.
4. Immediate troubleshooting. Remote help with measurements and necessary tests (video call + TeamViewer).
5. Lifetime warranty on all Endurance lasers.
1. Ultimate and promt tech support.
2. Rated and continous high power lasers.
3. Reliable and lifetime warranty.
4. Advanced experts community.
5. Friendly facebook group.
6. Fast and secure delivery.
7. Big library with detaliled guidance and tutorials.
8. Research and donation programs with universities all over the world.
9. Simplified customs clearance procedure.
10. Certified product.
11. Free plugins for g-code preparation.
12. And… more than 1,7K customers already chose Endurance lasers.
TOP SALES! The best laser head for your 3D printer / CNC machine / engraving frame.
- Get a second laser to convert your laser into a 2x laser attachment.
- Get a free aluminum platform and special off on the Endurance 10 watt laser.
- Install both lasers and focus them at one spot. Get more power out of 2 lasers at a time.
Special mounts and laser connectors for MPCNC, Stepcraft, X-carve, Shopbot, CNC Router Parts, GarageWorx, Shapeoko, Laguna, CaMaster, Axiom, Shop Sabre, Probotix CNC machines.
A strong and friendly CNC laser community with advanced skills and knowledge.
We ship everything you need to get started. It will take 5-15 minutes to mount and wire the laser to your 3D printer or CNC machine.
All Endurance lasers are plug and play. Just mount the laser to the spindle or extruder without removing them. Connect wires to the fan/spindle/laser pin on your board.
Use the same software, just generate a g-code and run the laser from your computer or SD card.
IN 4Q 2018 we passed a certification procedure in Russia.
Our certificate (PDF)
All Endurance lasers are assembled and tested manually which reduces the risk of failure. Every single laser is been tested before shipment on a special testing stand.
All prices include all sales taxes but do not include import duties.
However, in 98% shipments our customers do not pay any additional taxes or customs duties. We fill all papers carefully for each country following regulations and importing rules.
Get an instantaneous help over any messenger indicated at the top and bottom of the page (under phone numbers).
Your safety and security is our top priority. All Endurance lasers are shipped with protective goggles. Operating lasers wearing protective goggles is secure and harmless.
However, if you want an additional protection you may add an acrylic plate or window to your 3D printer or CNC router. It should be made out of black, green or red acrylic. It will not let the laser light go out and will make the laser operation more comfortable.
Keep in mind that Endurance lasers do not affect 3D printer bed so no additional protection is required.
All Endurance lasers are class 4 lasers.
Some Endurance drawings (sketches)
- You need 1 power supply 12V 8A for laser box and TEC cooling
- Check the focus of the laser: tune the focus accurately for a G2 lens (optimal range is 6 mm [1/4'']) .
- Check the schematics of your electronic control board to connect the laser through the laser box (connect to the fan/spindle or laser pins).
Compatibility and installation process.
- The Endurance 10-watt+ laser can be installed on any 3D printer and CNC mill.
- Does not require additional mounts, connectors.
- Ready to go in 15 minutes after you get it.