General Terms and Conditions
1.1. We are not responsible for delivery and delivery performance.
1.2. By default, we use DHL for shipping the lasers however, for small packages we use national mail services, such as USPS and Russian Post, EMS (Priority delivery).
1.3. We guarantee the shipment of the goods in a verified functional condition within 48 hours from the payment receipt. In some cases, it could be 96 hours from the payment received.
1.4. The terms of the equipment delivery are in accordance with the Incoterms classification: EXW, shipment, transfer of obligations at the point of origin of supplies.
1.5. We provide a 6 months warranty for the laser machines: WanHao combo, DIY, CNC, Anet combo units.
1.6. We provide a lifetime warranty for the laser modules.
2. We try to answer our buyers’ questions as fully as we know and competent.
2.1. If we do not know how to solve the customer’s question about working with a laser machine (WanHao, Anet, CNC 3018, MakeBlock, Anycubic), then we provide the technical support contacts of the manufacturer of the laser machine.
2.2. We are not responsible for the functioning of the software that is used to operate the laser equipment.
2.3. We provide 1 hour of free consultation. Further consultations are paid on the basis of the tariff of 50 USD per hour.
2.4. We do not approve of any interference in the operation of the laser equipment: firmware, PWM, cooling, etc.
2.5. If you are not sure of the correct operation of the laser equipment – consult us.
2.6. If you remove a warranty sticker we have a right not to assist you further in case you removed it without our approval.
3. Work with the laser equipment
3.1. For the laser work, we recommend using the regular software that controls your 3D printer, CNC machine or coordinate table DIY or MakeBlock.
3.2. All Endurance lasers have TTL wire(s).
3.3. For the Endurance DIY laser engraver, we recommend using T2laser, LightBurn and LaserGRBL.
3.4. For the Endurance Makeblock laser engraver, we recommend Benbox software.
Software download center:
- Always wear safety goggles when operating the laser.
- Make sure that you have fire-extinguishing means at hand in case of an unexpected fire.
- Use the laser on your own responsibility, at your own risk.
- Never aim a laser beam at anyone and use it only for its designed purposes: laser cutting/engraving machine.
- Never leave the laser unattended to avoid accidental fires and careless actions of humans and animals.
- When choosing the material for work keep in mind that during the laser operation combustion products are released, which can be harmful to health.
- Always use an air funnel and ventilation.
- If you plan to cut any material underlay a piece of metal to protect the worktable from damage and fire.
- If you are not sure about anything, please contact us (email, fill the website form or call).
- Endurance lasers purchases components for lasers on an open market, therefore, we can not guarantee that all components are branded.
- We do all the necessary tests before shipment to make sure that the product is reliable and meets presented parameters and is capable to do things presented in our video examples.
- Endurance lasers design may vary to what is shown and presented on-site.
- All engraving and cutting parameters may vary and are shown as an indication of our own results and results that were obtained by our customers.
- Read the manual for your 3D printer or a DIY before installing the laser. We suggest connecting the laser to the fan or heater outputs. MakeBlock / DIY / CNC devices usually have available connectors for the laser.
- Run a G-code to operate the laser on a 3D printer. (Learn more about g-code >>>)
- All Endurance lasers work out of DC power supply (9-24VDC).
- Laser power consumption (for 12VDC ):
- A 2.1 Watt – 2A
- A 3.5 Watt – 3A
- A 5.6 Watt – 4A
- A 8 Watt – 5A
- A 8.5 Watt – 6A
- A 10 Watt – 6-7A
- A 10 Watt+ – 8-10A (total)
- A 20 Watt – 12-14A (total)
3 Element lens focus:
Laser beam spot 400*600 uM (0.4*0.6 mm)
G2 lens focus:
Laser beam spot 300*600 uM (0.3*0.6 mm)
Learn more about laser beam spot >>>
Keep in mind to operate the laser and get the best laser cut and accurate laser engraving you must set up a perfect laser beam focus.
Explore about laser beam focusing >>>
Always use fume extractor if you are cutting plastics or any hazardous materials.
Check this post >>>
For instant support – please contact us via Facebook, Twitter, Skype or email
Web site online chat is available almost all the time.
The Endurance diode lasers have
- 445 nm wavelength (visible light),
- 2.1W – 20W the optical power output (Class 4 laser type).
- TTL wire(s) for PWM control.
Thank you for buying Endurance products. We’ll be happy to assist you if you have any questions and will appreciate your feedback and review. We are always looking for new ideas to implement using our lasers. Visit our Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLVtLSTxwLPs74x1cUoAHzA
1. You are old enough to vote in your country of citizenship.
2. You know the potential hazards in using high power lasers.
3. You will wear laser-eye-protection when operating the laser.
4. You will use this device in a legal and safe manner.
5. You relieve the seller from any liability arising from the sale or use of this component /device/item.
6. You will NEVER aim this device at people or animals, even when out of focus.
When you buy diode lasers from Endurance you agree with the following:
- I understand that the Endurance’s lasers 2.1W, 3.5W, 5.6W and 8W, 8.5W, 10W, 10W+, 20W lasers are not yet FDA certified, is not a standalone product designed for standalone operation, and must be installed into a 3D printer, CNC mill, or plotter.
- I understand that operating the Endurance’s lasers 2.1W, 3.5W, 5.6W and 8W, 8.5W, 10W, 10W+, 20W laser, or any other laser cutter, outdoors and/or on battery power is a dangerous and illegal practice and agree to not do so.
- I agree to return the test unit in exchange for either an FDA certified unit, a newer version of a test unit, or a full refund if a recall is issued. I understand that shipping will be refunded at a small USPS box rates.
- I agree to add a lid to my 3D printer, CNC mill, or plotter and position the Endurance’s laser 2.1W, 3.5W, 5.6W, 8W, 8.5W, 10W, 10W+ laser safety switch on my 3D printer, CNC mill, or plotter in such a way that it will disable the laser output if the lid is open.
- I certify that I have used a solid-state laser cutter or engraver before and am cognizant of the risk of severe eye damage if the accessory is operated improperly.
- I agree to not hold Endurance’s laser 2.1W, 3.5W, 5.6W and 8W, 8.5W, 10W, 10W+, 20W laser, and any of the laser resellers responsible for any damage incurred to my person or property with the exception of damage to the Endurance’s laser 2.1W, 3.5W, 5.6W and 8W, 8.5W, 10W, 10W+, 20W laser itself and to the 3D printer, CNC mill, or plotter into which the Endurance’s laser 2.1W, 3.5W, 5.6W and 8W, 8.5W, 10W, 10W+, 20W laser has been installed.
- I understand that the safety goggles provided with the Endurance’s laser 2.1W, 3.5W, 5.6W and 8W, 8.5W, 10W, 10W+, 20W laser are intended to block reflected light from the workpiece or working surface, and will not shield the user’s eyes from a direct beam or from a reflection coming from a mirrored surface.
- If I attempt to cut or engrave mirrored surfaces, it will be with the opaque side up.
- I satisfy the age and citizenship requirements in my country of residence to sign a legal contract.
Share with your friends