Are you looking for an upgrade for your 3D printer or CNC machine?
Do you want to do laser cutting and laser engraving?
Get an incredible experience with an Endurance 10 watt+ laser add-on.
Engrave on metal, wood, plywood. Cut wood, plywood and acrylic up to 8-10 mm thick as if with a CO2 laser.
№1 customer support for all newbies.
Use the same slicers you always use, such as Cura, Repetier, Slic3r, Simplify3D or the CNC software, such as Mach3, etc.
To prepare a g-code use Endurance plugins or the T2Laser software.
Buy the "invincible plus" powerful 10 watt+ (10000 mW) laser right now!
Infinite Abilities Of This Diode Laser
|Material||Laser cutting||Laser engraving (g-code speed)|
|Stainless steel||-||+ (speed ~25-100)|
|Copper and brass||-||+ (speed ~25-100)|
|Ceramics||+- (some samples can be cut)||+|
(painted and anodized)
|-||+ (speed ~150-400)|
|Natural stone||+||+ (speed ~150-400)|
|Glass||1 mm||+ (speed ~100-300)|
|Leather||1-4 mm (1-5 passes)||+ (speed ~300-500)|
|Hardboard||+ 3-5 mm (1-5 passes)||+ (speed ~400-500)|
|Cardboard||+ 4-5mm (1-5 passes)||+ (speed ~500-1000)|
|Fabric||+||+ (speed ~400-600)|
|Felt||+||+ (speed ~400-600)|
|PVC||3-5 mm (2 - 5 passes)
8 mm (3-5 passes)
|+ (speed ~500-750)|
|ABS||3-5 mm (2 - 5 passes)
8 mm (3-5 passes)
|+ (speed ~400-600)|
|PLA||3-5 mm (2 - 5 passes)
8 mm (3-5 passes)
|+ (speed ~400-600)|
|Dark acrylic||3-5 mm (1 - 2 passes)
8 mm dark acrylic (3-5 passes)
|+ (speed ~400-750)|
|Wood / Plywood (Laserply)||3-5 mm (1 - 3 passes)
8 mm (3-10 passes)
|+ (speed ~400-750)|
* Max laser cut: 10-12 mm wood, plywood, acrylic, MDF, balsa and other soft materials. ** All laser cutting and engraving parameters might vary. Parameters depend on different conditions: type of a laser lens, temeprature, sort of material, etc.
Independent laser cutting test results for 10 watt laser with air assist
|Material - thickness||Speed||Laser power||Amount of passes without a compressor||Amount of passes with a compressor|
|Plywood 3 mm||30||100%||2 (charring along the edges)||2 (almost no charring)|
|Plywood 4 mm||30||100%||3 (charring along the edges)||2 (almost no charring)|
|Plywood 5 mm||30||100%||4 (charring along the edges)||4 (almost no charring)|
|Plywood 6 mm||30||100%||8 (hard charring along the edges)||8 (hard charring along the edges)|
|Plywood 3 mm||50||100%||2 (almost no charring)||2 (almost no charring)|
|Plywood 4 mm||50||100%||4 (almost no charring)||3 (almost no charring)|
|Plywood 5 mm||50||100%||5 (charring along the edges)||4 (almost no charring)|
|Plywood 6 mm||50||100%||10 (hard charring along the edges)||10 (hard charring along the edges)|
|Plywood 3 mm||100||100%||3 (no charring)||2 (no charring)|
|Plywood 4 mm||100||100%||4 (no charring)||3 (no charring)|
|Plywood 5 mm||100||100%||5 (almost no charring)||4 (almost no charring)|
|Plywood 6 mm||100||100%||10 (charring along the edges)||15 (charring along the edges)|
Air assist option with Hailea ACO-318Add additional air assist to your laser for faster and better laser cutting & engraving
Hailea ACO-318 features:
- Flow: 60 L/min (2.12 CFM)
- Max Pressure: 0.2 bar
- Noise Level: <60 dBA
- Weight: 1.65 kg
- Dimensions (mm): L 182 x W 95 x H 116
- Power Consumption: 32 Watt @ 230v
- Connections: Screw-in barbed, horizontal brass connector 8 mm OD
- Accessories: Manifold kit with 6 outlets
I had a 5W laser
I had a 5W laser that came with my cutter frame. Intrigued by the 10W+ system I made the plunge and I have to say I noticed a vast improvement in both power and control. Any issues were quickly answered by George. Yes you can get ‘high power’ lasers from China at lower cost but add in the control, the air assist and the technical backup from Endurance and I know what I would choose…Endurance Lasers.
Ordered a 10+ Laser on
Ordered a 10+ Laser on July 07, was delivered July 12 2019 in Quebec, Canada.
Really good service from DHL.
Will review the laser once mounted.
Really great service and fast answers from Georges. Thanks!
I purchased the 10w+ package from Endurance Lasers and I have to say I am very pleased with it. The laser module and control box are well built, and also comes with a pump for air assist, which helps when cutting material. George is very happy to answer any questions you may have and the website is full of information and documents to help. Again, thanks George for a great product that I will be using for a long time to come.
The 10Watt Plus Laser has
The 10Watt Plus Laser has all the items needed to upgrade your Elekmaker A3 or 3D printer. I have both, but chose to upgrade my A3. Awesome power – this thing speeds up any laser project. I have gotten very detailed raster and vector images made with it. The control box is genius as it allows for some much visibility into the operations that you normally would not see with any other LED laser!
I had 2 lasers before
I had 2 lasers before from China. One was 150mW and the other 15W.
Both had no long lifetime and the 15W was lower powered than the 10W+ which I have now from Endurance-Laser. This laser from Endurance is so powerful that I have to run it very fast for a “non-cutting” job – or even throttle down the power over the software. It engraved an anodized aluminum plate 400% faster than the 15W laser from China – and the result was even better. The support is very good and I can say to everyone: ” Buy it and you will never be disappointed”
First of all I’d like
First of all, I’d like to start by saying thank you to George from Endurance Lasers, he has been an absolutely massive help and answered any questions I had. Best of all he replies quickly, within minutes usually! Which is insane, I have never had such amazing customer service before.
As for the laser, it is very well built and you can see the work and research that goes into making it. It’s easy to set up and very good at engraving wood materials, dark-colored acrylic and cutting black acrylic.
Are you item owner? Share your opinion, please.
About laser driver & laser control board
Laser driver is one of the most important components in the laser module. Laser driver controls the voltage and the current that goes to the laser diode itself. It is important so that the laser driver sets and keeps the voltage and the current stable. It keeps the laser diode safe.
We add Zener diode as an additional laser diode protection.
TTL wire/wires are also added to the laser driver. With TTL (3.5-12V range) you may change laser power (duty ratio). For 10 watt+ laser module we use special tuned and setup step down (buck) DC/DC converters with a current stabilizer. A buck converter (step-down converter) is a DC-to-DC power converter which steps down voltage (while stepping up current) from its input (supply) to its output (laser diode).
All Endurance drivers/laser control boards are very reliable and been tested before shipment.
Laser boxLaser box is an excellent add-on for you laser module. You may use the laser box as a laser driver/laser control board. It means that you may wire laser diode directly to the laser box output.
Laser box measures:
- incoming voltage
- outgoing voltage and current to the laser diode
- temperature of the heatsink (after temperature sensor is installed into the heatsink.
Laser box has 3 options of operation:
- Full power (does not require connection to the main board).
- TTL control (requires connection to the main board).
- Arduino setup power (requires Arduino connection).
Setting up laser box
- Adjusting the power (duty ratio) and the frequency of Arduino.
- Changing the voltage and the current on a DC/DC converter.
Buy the "invincible plus" powerful 10 watt+ (10000 mW) laser right now!
What is so great about 10 watt+ laser?
- Real 10 watt optical power in an impulse mode
- Stylish design
- Light weight
- Compatible with any 3D printer / CNC mill.
- Easy to install and mount
- Advanced electonic components
Everything that you need to know about additional Endurance accessories.
- always wear red or green goggles when you operate the laser. Remember Endurance lasers are class 4 item and must never be aimed in any live specie.
- G2 lens
- short focal lens with focal range 2-10 mm (1/10 - 2/5’’) a necessary accessory for laser cutting or laser engraving on metals.
- Endurance MO1 PCB
- an electronic board that allows feed the laser from external power supply (needed when your main board does not have enough power output)
- Laser connectors
- variety of a different wires and connectors that will be useful when you plug the laser to your board.
- Laser mounts
- aluminum mounts that will help you to hook the laser to you machine. 4 types with M3 screws: L, П, I, T.
- Laser actuator
- a Z axis actuator that will help to change laser position on Z axis. Is a good option for XY plotters with no Z-axis mechanism.
- AC/DC 12V5A
- an additional power supply for Endurance lasers.
- AC/DC 12V1A
- an additional power supply for 10 watt laser fans.
- Step down DC/DC converter
- a DC/DC converter that decreases the voltage down to required 12V for Endurance lasers.
- Endurance laser box
- is a nice gadget (add-on) for your laser module to measure incoming voltage, outcoming voltage and current on a laser diode, laser driver module, Endurance MO1 PCB, temperature sensor and Arduino board for changing laser power.
- Arduino board with an Endurance sketch
- allows changing laser power (duty ratio) and a frequency of the laser. Can change the laser into impulsive mode.
- Temperature sensor
- additional temperature sensor for monitoring of a laser temperature.
- additional voltmeter for measuring incoming voltage.
- Voltmeter & ammeter
- additional voltmeter & ammeter for measuring outcoming voltage and current that goes to the laser diode.
- DIY checking pin kit
- a full it that will help you to check pins on your board, laser power, etc.
- Air pump
- laser addition that allows blowing the air to the place of laser cutting / laser engraving. Increases speed of a laser cutting up to 50% and reduce charring.
- TEC module
- Peltier cooling system for better laser cooling (increases power up to 10%).
Sometimes 13N10 or LM338 die and need to be replaced. We will guide you how to do that.
- use a G-2 lens for laser cutting.
- setup a perfect focus on a G-2 lens (make sure that focal range is something like 4-8 mm)
- make sure that a plywood is very dry (you may use a 3D printer bed to warm it up)
- speed parameters should be 50-150 in your g-code
- make sure that the plywood is not specially treated with anti-inflammable materials
- make sure that the laser runs full power and you have enough power that goes to the laser
- make sure that the lens is clean and has no dust on it.
Why we are better than others?
All Endurance lasers have the truly advertised rated power output and can work continuously for more than 48 hours!.
Do you want to see a video of a live test results of the continuous laser power of Endurance lasers?
Affordable. Special prices for Endurance lasers.
Fast. Guaranteed delivery worldwide within 3-5 days.
Reliable. Perfect condition of all packages.
an Endurance 10 watt (10000 mW) plus laser head presentation. Full video guide
Engraving on metal using 10 watt+ laser
Опубликовано Graham Ham Суббота, 1 июня 2019 г.
Опубликовано Sal Gironda Суббота, 9 марта 2019 г.
One of my first tests with the 10w+ kit. I did the outline first to test the focusing and then a scan. Bamboo 2400mm/min @ 60% power. Very happy with the results (by Sal Gironda)
Was made by Graham Ham
Was made by Connor Bredin
Do not miss our current discount!
10 watt+ laser module photo
Our customer installation
New Endurance laser improvements for 10 watt and 10 watt+ laser modules
An advanced laser cutting using 1/8” (3mm) brich plywood
Our #1 customer support rating
Endurance Presents A Brand New 10 Watt+ Diode Laser Upgrade For Your 3D printer & CNC Machine.
About the laser moduel
The Endurance 10 watt+ “Invincible plus” was created by Endurance in August 2018. The laser is one of the most advanced diode (semiconductor) lasers on the market at the moment with a wavelength of 445 nm.
Continious power. Efficient TEC cooling. Air assist.
The 10-watt laser supports 9 – 24 volts. There is no need for additional power converters.
The Endurance 10-watt+ “Invincible plus” laser
Key improvements comparing to a 10-watt laser
– Added an air assist. (story by Tom “Bomber” Rueckl)
– A laser box replaced a laser control board.
– An advanced TEC cooling system.
– A big focusing ring for easy focusing.
– Polished aluminum housing.
Get everything you need in the package to get started with an Endurance laser
A laser box allows to monitor the temperature, voltage and current of the laser diode.
A TEC cooling system keeps the laser diode safe from overheating.
A better heatsink surrounds the laser diode.
A big focusing ring allows to setup focus with fewer steps and makes it more accurately.
A polished aluminum housing of the laser looks good to the eye.
What do you get in the parcel.
Everything you need to get started!
Laser cutting and laser engraving for home and for business.
Advantages of Endurance lasers
Multi-level testing system.
The guaranteed duration of the continuous operation ~48-72 hours.
True continuous power output
Our products have the rated power output as advertised – unlike Chinese analogues.
Can be turned on and off with 3.5-24V.
Variable power output.
Plug and play
Universal and compatible mount.
Compatible with most 3D printers and CNC machines.
Friendly return policy
Do not like the laser?
Simply return within 30 days and get a full refund.
Laser attachments and laser engraving (marking) machines.
Why do our customers buy lasers and engraving machines from Endurance?
We assist and give advice by Phone / Email / Facebook messenger / Telegram / Whatsapp / Viber.
We help to install and tune the laser. We offer qualified after-sales support.
Everything you need
We ship everything you need in one parcel to get started.
We ship all units within 4-24 hours. DHL express delivery allows you to get the package in 3-5 days.
All our lasers are tested and could work up to 10000 hours.
Do you have an old model? Upgrade your unit with more powerful one.
Compatible 3D Printers and CNC Machines
The Endurance brand new 10 watt+ (10000 mW) solid-state (semiconductor) laser add-on for any 3D printer and CNC machine.
Why do our customers buy a 10 watt+ laser?
- We deliver everything you need to get started.
- Very easy to convert your 3D printer / CNC router into laser cutting / engraving machine.
- Unlike most Chinese lasers and engraving machines an Endurance 10 watt+ laser can work continuously up to 48-72 hours. Has an extended lifetime of 10 000+ hours.
- The real rated optical power output is 10 watt (10000 mW).
- Endurance provides an ultimate customer support in many languages.
Explore laser box abilities
A Laser Box
- Stabilizes current and voltage
- Enables to operate the laser: full power / TTL control
- Protects the laser diode from an unexpected voltage jump
- Measures the laser temperature
- Measures the incoming and outgoing voltage & current
- A programmable Arduino board allows to set up the power (duty ratio) & laser beam frequency (impulsive mode)
Our customers’ experience with a 10-watt laser
Got a question about our 10 watt+ laser attachment?
Technological advantages of the Endurance lasers
- Stylish industrial design using light aluminum.
- Effective cooling system with a custom developed heatsink.
- True constant power output checked every time before shipment.
- Very efficient and reliable laser control board.
- Compatible mounts with most 3D printer & CNC machines.
- Adjustable laser power via TTL.
- Preset and tested laser focus.
- Additional protection of the laser diode.
Add an accessory for your laser
- Air pump Hailea ACO-318 for cleaner cutting and engraving (less charring).
- Arduino board for changing a duty ratio (laser power) and frequency (periods of on/off position).
- TEC cooling system for better laser cooling (increases power up to 10%).
- Additional metal mounts (easier to hook and mount).
- Additional laser connectors (all compatible mounts for the main board).
- Temperature sensor to control the laser temperature.
- Wi-Fi camera to monitor the laser operation remotely.
- Voltmeter + ammeter to monitor the laser power consumption in a real time.
- Additional step-down “buck” DC/DC converter to run 2.1W, 3.5W, 5.6W, 8W, 8.5W lasers from 24V pin.
- The Endurance MO1 PCB to feed the laser from an external power source.
- G2 (short focal) lens for better and faster laser cutting and metal engraving.
Endurance provides the best tech support for our customers.
1. Prompt responses explaining about how to connect the laser to your 3D printer/CNC machine or XY plotter (Whatsapp, Viber, Telegram, Facebook messenger, Twitter, Skype, E-mail).
2. Detailed guidance to prepare a G-code for laser cutting/laser engraving (video playlist).
3. Friendly and dedicated Endurance facebook community.
4. Immediate troubleshooting. Remote help with measurements and necessary tests (video call + TeamViewer).
5. Lifetime warranty on all Endurance lasers.
Why Endurance lasers?
1. Ultimate and promt tech support.
2. Rated and continous high power lasers.
3. Reliable and lifetime warranty.
4. Advanced experts community.
5. Friendly facebook group.
6. Fast and secure delivery.
7. Big library with detaliled guidance and tutorials.
8. Research and donation programs with universities all over the world.
9. Simplified customs clearance procedure.
10. Certified product.
11. Free plugins for g-code preparation.
12. And… more than 1,7K customers already chose Endurance lasers.
Our customers make and share their project with us.
2x laser beam. Do you know that you can double your laser power?
- Get a second laser to convert your laser into a 2x laser attachment.
- Get a free aluminum platform and special off on the Endurance 10 watt laser.
- Install both lasers and focus them at one spot. Get more power out of 2 lasers at a time.
CNC makers and hobbyists are welcome
Special mounts and laser connectors for MPCNC, Stepcraft, X-carve, Shopbot, CNC Router Parts, GarageWorx, Shapeoko, Laguna, CaMaster, Axiom, Shop Sabre, Probotix CNC machines.
A strong and friendly CNC laser community with advanced skills and knowledge.
In the parcel
We ship everything you need to get started. It will take 5-15 minutes to mount and wire the laser to your 3D printer or CNC machine.
Plug and play
All Endurance lasers are plug and play. Just mount the laser to the spindle or extruder without removing them. Connect wires to the fan/spindle/laser pin on your board.
Use the same software, just generate a g-code and run the laser from your computer or SD card.
IN 4Q 2018 we passed a certification procedure in Russia.
Our certificate (PDF)
Tests and proof of work
All Endurance lasers are assembled and tested manually which reduces the risk of failure. Every single laser is been tested before shipment on a special testing stand.
Taxes and duties
All prices include all sales taxes but do not include import duties.
However, in 98% shipments our customers do not pay any additional taxes or customs duties. We fill all papers carefully for each country following regulations and importing rules.
Support & help desk (pinouts inquiry)
Get an instantaneous help over any messenger indicated at the top and bottom of the page (under phone numbers).
Laser safety and security
Your safety and security is our top priority. All Endurance lasers are shipped with protective goggles. Operating lasers wearing protective goggles is secure and harmless.
However, if you want an additional protection you may add an acrylic plate or window to your 3D printer or CNC router. It should be made out of black, green or red acrylic. It will not let the laser light go out and will make the laser operation more comfortable.
Keep in mind that Endurance lasers do not affect 3D printer bed so no additional protection is required.
All Endurance lasers are class 4 lasers.
Some Endurance drawings
Our customers make & share
We make, experiment & share
Support and guidelines
- You need 3 separate power adapters: 12V 5A for TEC cooling and the laser box + 12V 1A for the fans.
- Check the focus of the laser: tune the focus accurately for a G2 lens (optimal range is 6 mm [1/4'']) .
- Check the schematics of your electronic control board to connect the laser through the laser box (connect to the fan/spindle or laser pins).
Compatibility and installation process.
- The Endurance 10-watt+ laser can be installed on any 3D printer and CNC mill.
- Does not require additional mounts, connectors.
- Ready to go in 15 minutes after you get it.
Leave your feedback now