Are you looking for an upgrade for your 3D printer or CNC machine?
Do you want to do laser cutting and laser engraving?
Get an incredible experience with an Endurance 10 watt+ laser add-on.
Engrave on metal, wood, plywood. Cut wood, plywood and acrylic up to 8-10 mm thick as if with a CO2 laser.
Use the same slicers you always use, such as Cura, Repetier, Slic3r, Simplify3D or the CNC software, such as Mach3, etc.
To prepare a g-code use Endurance pluginsor the T2Laser software.
Infinite Abilities Of This Diode Laser
|Material||Laser cutting||Laser engraving|
|Stainless steel||-||+ (speed ~25-300)|
|Copper and brass||-||+ (speed ~25-300)|
|Ceramics||- (some samples can be cut)||+|
(painted and anodized)
|-||+ (speed ~150-700)|
|Natural stone||+||+ (speed ~150-500)|
|Glass||1 mm||+ (speed ~100-400)|
|Leather||2-4 mm (single pass)||+ (speed ~500-750)|
|Hardboard||+ 3-5 mm (single pass)||+ (speed ~500-1000)|
|Cardboard||+ 4-5mm (single pass)||+ (speed ~500-1000)|
|Paper||+||+ (Max speed of your machine)|
|Fabric||+||+ (speed ~450-1000)|
|Felt||+||+ (speed ~450-1000)|
|PVC||3-5 mm (single pass)
8 mm (2-3 passes)
|+ (speed ~500-1000)|
|ABS||3-5 mm (single pass)
8 mm (1-3 passes)
|+ (speed ~500-750)|
|PLA||3-5 mm (single pass)
8 mm (1-3 passes)
|+ (speed ~500-750)|
|Acrylic||3-5 mm (single pass)
8 mm dark acrylic (1-2 passes)
|+ (speed ~500-1000)|
|Wood / Plywood||4-5 mm (single pass)
8 mm (3-5 passes)
|+ (speed ~500-1500)|
*) Max laser cut: 10-12 mm wood, plywood, acrylic, MDF, balsa and other soft materials
Independent laser cutting test results for 10 watt laser with air assist
|Material - thickness||Speed||Laser power||Amount of passes without a compressor||Amount of passes with a compressor|
|Plywood 3 mm||30||100%||2 (charring along the edges)||2 (almost no charring)|
|Plywood 4 mm||30||100%||3 (charring along the edges)||2 (almost no charring)|
|Plywood 5 mm||30||100%||4 (charring along the edges)||4 (almost no charring)|
|Plywood 6 mm||30||100%||8 (hard charring along the edges)||8 (hard charring along the edges)|
|Plywood 3 mm||50||100%||2 (almost no charring)||2 (almost no charring)|
|Plywood 4 mm||50||100%||4 (almost no charring)||3 (almost no charring)|
|Plywood 5 mm||50||100%||5 (charring along the edges)||4 (almost no charring)|
|Plywood 6 mm||50||100%||10 (hard charring along the edges)||10 (hard charring along the edges)|
|Plywood 3 mm||100||100%||3 (no charring)||2 (no charring)|
|Plywood 4 mm||100||100%||4 (no charring)||3 (no charring)|
|Plywood 5 mm||100||100%||5 (almost no charring)||4 (almost no charring)|
|Plywood 6 mm||100||100%||10 (charring along the edges)||15 (charring along the edges)|
Air assist option with Hailea ACO-318Add additional air assist to your laser for faster and better laser cutting & engraving
Hailea ACO-318 features:
- Flow: 60 L/min (2.12 CFM)
- Max Pressure: 0.2 bar
- Noise Level: <60 dBA
- Weight: 1.65 kg
- Dimensions (mm): L 182 x W 95 x H 116
- Power Consumption: 32 Watt @ 230v
- Connections: Screw-in barbed, horizontal brass connector 8 mm OD
- Accessories: Manifold kit with 6 outlets
Are you item owner? Share your opinion, please.
About laser driver & laser control board
Laser driver is one of the most important component in the laser module. Laser driver controls the voltage and the current that goes to the laser diode itself. It is important so that the laser driver sets and keeps the voltage and the current stable. It keeps the laser diode safe.
We add Zener diode as an additional laser diode protection.
TTL wire / wires are also added to the laser driver. With TTL (3.5-12V range) you may change laser power (duty ratio). For 10 watt+ laser module we use special tuned and setup step down (buck) DC/DC converters with a current stabilizer. A buck converter (step-down converter) is a DC-to-DC power converter which steps down voltage (while stepping up current) from its input (supply) to its output (laser diode).
All Endurance drivers / laser control boards are very reliable and been tested before shipment.
Laser boxLaser box is an excellent add-on for you laser module. You may use laser box as a laser driver / laser control board. It means that you may wire laser diode directly to the laser box output.
Laser box measures:
- incoming voltage
- outgoing voltage and current to the laser diode
- temperature of the heatsink (after temperature sensor is installed into the heatsink.
Laser box has 3 options of operation:
- Full power (does not require connection to the main board).
- TTL control (requires connection to the main board).
- Arduino setup power (requires Arduino connection).
Setting up laser box
- Adjusting the power (duty ratio) and the frequency of Arduino.
- Changing the voltage and the current on a DC/DC converter.
What is so great about 10 watt+ laser?
- Stylish design
- Light weight
- Compatible with any 3D printer / CNC mill.
- Easy to install and mount
- Advanced electonic components
Everything that you need to know about additional Endurance accessories.
- always wear red or green goggles when you operate the laser. Remember Endurance lasers are class 4 item and must never be aimed in any live specie.
- G2 lens
- short focal lens with focal range 2-10 mm (1/10 - 2/5’’) a necessary accessory for laser cutting or laser engraving on metals.
- Endurance MO1 PCB
- an electronic board that allows feed the laser from external power supply (needed when your main board does not have enough power output)
- Laser connectors
- variety of a different wires and connectors that will be useful when you plug the laser to your board.
- Laser mounts
- aluminum mounts that will help you to hook the laser to you machine. 4 types with M3 screws: L, П, I, T.
- Laser actuator
- a Z axis actuator that will help to change laser position on Z axis. Is a good option for XY plotters with no Z-axis mechanism.
- AC/DC 12V5A
- an additional power supply for Endurance lasers.
- AC/DC 12V1A
- an additional power supply for 10 watt laser fans.
- Step down DC/DC converter
- a DC/DC converter that decreases the voltage down to required 12V for Endurance lasers.
- Endurance laser box
- is a nice gadget (add-on) for your laser module to measure incoming voltage, outcoming voltage and current on a laser diode, laser driver module, Endurance MO1 PCB, temperature sensor and Arduino board for changing laser power.
- Arduino board with an Endurance sketch
- allows changing laser power (duty ratio) and a frequency of the laser. Can change the laser into impulsive mode.
- Temperature sensor
- additional temperature sensor for monitoring of a laser temperature.
- additional voltmeter for measuring incoming voltage.
- Voltmeter & ammeter
- additional voltmeter & ammeter for measuring outcoming voltage and current that goes to the laser diode.
- DIY checking pin kit
- a full it that will help you to check pins on your board, laser power, etc.
- Air pump
- laser addition that allows blowing the air to the place of laser cutting / laser engraving. Increases speed of a laser cutting up to 50% and reduce charring.
- TEC module
- Peltier cooling system for better laser cooling (increases power up to 10%).
Sometimes 13N10 or LM338 die and need to be replaced. We will guide you how to do that.
1. setup a perfect focus on a G-2 lens (make sure that focal range is something like 4-8 mm)
2. make sure that a plywood is very dry (you may use a 3D printer bed to warm it up)
3. speed parameters should be 50-150 in your g-code
4. make sure that the plywood is not specially treated with anti-inflammable materials
5. make sure that the laser runs full power and you have enough power that goes to the laser
6. make sure that the lens is clean and has no dust on it.
All Endurance lasers have true advertised and rated power output and can work continuously for more than 48 hours!.
Do you want to see test results of the continuous laser power of Endurance lasers?
Please leave your email and we will send you a report shortly!
Our customer support rating
Endurance Presents A Brand New 10 Watt+ Diode Laser.
The Endurance 10 watt+ “Invincible plus” was created by Endurance in August 2018. The laser is one of the most advanced diode (semiconductor) lasers on the market at the moment with a wavelength of 445 nm.
Continious power. Efficient TEC cooling. Air assist.
The 10-watt laser supports 9 – 24 volts. There is no need for additional power converters.
The Endurance 10-watt+ “Invincible plus” laser
– Added an air assist.
– A laser box replaced a laser control board.
– An advanced TEC cooling system.
– A big focusing ring for easy focusing.
– A polished aluminum housing.
A laser box allows to monitor the temperature, voltage and current of the laser diode.
A TEC cooling system keeps the laser diode safe from overheating.
A better heatink surrounds the laser diode.
A big focusing ring allows to setup focus with less steps and make it more accurately.
A polished aluminum housing of the laser looks good to the eye.
This is what the laser looks like
Laser cutting and laser engraving for home and for business.
Advantages of Endurance lasers
High quality standard
Multi-level testing system.
The guaranteed duration of the continuous operation ~48-72 hours.
True continuous power output
Our products have the rated power output as advertised – unlike Chinese analogues.
Can be turned on and off with 0-12V.
Variable power output.
Plug and play
Universal and compatible mount.
Compatible with most 3D printers and CNC machines.
Friendly return policy
Do not like the laser?
Simply return within 14 days and get a full refund.
Laser attachments and laser engraving (marking) machines.
Why do our customers buy lasers and engraving machines from Endurance?
We assist and give advice by phone / email / messenger / telegram / whatsapp / viber.
We help to install and tune the laser. We offer qualified after-sales support.
Everything you need
We ship everything you need in the parcel to get started.
We ship all units within 4-24 hours.
All our lasers are tested and could work up to 10000 hours.
Do you have an old model? Upgrade your unit with more powerful one.
Compatible 3D Printers and CNC Machines
The Endurance brand new 10 watt+ (10000 mW) solid-state (semiconductor) laser add-on for any 3D printer and CNC machine.
Why do our customers buy a 10 watt+ laser?
- We deliver everything you need to get started.
- Very easy to convert your 3D printer / CNC router into laser cutting / engraving machine.
- Unlike most Chinese lasers and engraving machines an Endurance 10 watt+ laser can work continuously up to 48-72 hours. Has an extended lifetime of 10 000+ hours.
- The Real rated optical power output is 10 watt (10000 mW).
- Endurance provides an ultimate customer support in many languages.
A Laser Box
- Stabilizes current and voltage
- Enables to operate the laser: full power / TTL control
- Protects the laser diode from an unexpected voltage jump
- Measures the laser temperature
- Measures the incoming and outgoing voltage & current
- A programmable Arduino board allows to set up the power (duty ratio) & laser beam frequency (impulsive mode)
Our customers’ experience with a 10-watt laser
(10 watt+ will be uploaded shortly)
Got a question?
Technological advantages of Endurance lasers
- Stylish and advanced industrial design.
- Effective cooling system.
- True constant power output.
- Very efficient and reliable laser controller board.
- Compatible mounts with most 3D printer/CNC machines.
- Adjustable laser power.
- Preset and tested laser focus.
- Protection of the laser diode.
- Better laser focusing.
Add an accessory for your laser
– An air pump for cleaner cutting and engraving (less charring).
– An Arduino for changing a duty ratio (laser power) and frequency (periods of on/off position).
– A TEC cooling system for better laser cooling (increases power up to 10%).
– Additional metal mounts (easier to hook and mount).
– Additional laser connectors (all compatible mounts for the main board).
– A temperature sensor to control the laser temperature.
– A Wi-Fi camera to monitor the laser work remotely.
– A voltmeter + an ammeter to monitor the laser power consumption in real time.
– An additional step down DC/DC converter to run the laser if your board has more than 12V power output.
– An Endurance MO1 PCB to feed the laser from an external power source.
– A G2 short focal lens for quick and convenient laser cutting.
– A kit for checking proper pinouts.
Endurance provides the best tech support for our customers.
1. Prompt responses about how to connect the laser to your 3D printer/CNC machine or XY plotter (Whatsapp, Viber, Telegram, Facebook messenger, Twitter, Skype, E-mail).
2. Detailed guidance to prepare a G-code for laser cutting/laser engraving (video playlist).
3. Friendly and dedicated Endurance community.
4. Immediate troubleshooting. Remote help with measurements and necessary tests.
5. Lifetime warranty on all Endurance lasers.
A 2x laser attachment. Double your laser power.
2x laser. Double your laser power.
- Get a second laser to convert your laser into a 2x laser attachment.
- Get a free aluminum platform and special 30% off on an Endurance 10 watt laser.
- Install both lasers and focus them on one spot. Get more power out of 2 lasers.
CNC makers and hobbyists are welcome
Special mounts and laser connectors for MPCNC, Stepcraft, X-carve, Shopbot, CNC Router Parts, GarageWorx, Shapeoko, Laguna, CaMaster, Axiom, Shop Sabre, Probotix CNC machines.
A strong and friendly CNC laser community with advanced skills and knowledge.
In the parcel
We ship everything you need to get started. It will take 5-15 minutes to mount and wire the laser to your 3D printer or CNC machine.
Plug and play
All Endurance lasers are plug and play. Just mount the laser to the spindle or extruder without removing them. Connect wires to the fan/spindle/laser pin on your board.
Generate a g-code and run the laser from your computer or SD card.
The Endurance lasers are sold “AS IS” and in this case, there is no need for mandatory certification.
Tests and proof of work
All Endurance lasers are assembled and tested manually which reduces the risk of failure. Every single laser is tested before shipment on a special stand.
Taxes and duties
All prices include all sales taxes but do not include import duties.
However, in 98% shipments our customers do not pay any additional taxes or customs duties.
Support & help desk (pinouts inquiry)
Get an instantaneous help over any messenger indicated at the top and at the bottom of the page (under the phone numbers).
Laser safety and security
Your safety and security is our top priority. All Endurance lasers are shipped with protective goggles. Operating lasers wearing protective goggles is secure and harmless.
However, if you want an additional protection you may add an acrylic plate or window to your 3D printer or CNC router. It should be made out of black, green or red acrylic. It will not let the laser light go out and will make laser working more comfortable.
All Endurance lasers are class 4 lasers.
Our mission. Our goal. Our philosophy.
Our mission is to build and offer the best laser attachments for 3D printer and CNC machine enthusiasts and makers by providing an ultimate customer support and the most advanced technical solution.
Our goal is to make laser technology affordable, easy to use and practical by developing more solutions which will meet the market expectation.
We believe that lasers may be used not only in the industrial sector but also in every home and can be useful for anyone. The combination of a laser and a 3D printer or CNC machine allows making absolutely incredible things which can personalize any item. Our powerful lasers will allow creating things with one’s own hands as easy as it has never been in the past. Making new things for the home and business will save a lot of time and money in the future. Laser technologies are very much undervalued and underestimated due to low public awareness. We help to explain and expand the abilities of lasers by making different experiments and video footages that will inspire more and more people to think, create and explore.
Support and guidelines
- You need 3 separate power adapters: 12V 5A for TEC cooling and the laser box + 12V 1A for the fans.
- Check the focus of the laser: tune the focus accurately for a G2 lens (optimal range is 6 mm [1/4'']) .
- Check the schematics of your electronic control board to connect the laser through the laser box (connect to the fan/spindle or laser pins).
Compatibility and installation process.
- The Endurance 10-watt+ laser can be installed on any 3D printer and CNC mill.
- Does not require additional mounts, connectors.
- Ready to go in 15 minutes after you get it.
Leave your feedback now