Do you need to cut or engrave various materials?
Are you looking for an additional accessory for your 3D printer or CNC device?
Order a 8.5 watt+ laser from Endurance and enjoy it.
Engraving and cutting becomes possible with your your 3D printer and CNC machine.
Get full customer support and after-sales service.
Our customers say: "№1 customer support"
Use the same slicers you always use: Cura, Repetier, Slic3r, Simplify3D or the CNC software: Mach3, etc.
To prepare a g-code use an the Endurance plugins or the T2Laser software.
Buy the "Infinite" powerful 8.5 watt+ (8500mW) laser today!
Infinite Abilities Of This Diode Laser
|Material||Laser cutting||Laser engraving (g-code speed) mm/min|
|Stainless steel||-||+ (speed ~20-25)|
|Copper and brass||-||+ (speed ~20-25)|
(painted and anodized)
|-||+ (speed ~50-100)|
|Stone||-||+ (speed ~50-100)|
|Glass||-||+ (speed ~50-100)|
|Leather||2-3 mm (1-5 passes)||+ (speed ~200-300)|
|Hardboard||+ 3-4 mm (1-5 passes)||+ (speed ~250-500)|
|Cardboard||+ 3-5mm (1-5 passes)||+ (speed ~200-300)|
|Paper||+||+ (speed ~300-1500)|
|Fabric||+||+ (speed ~150-250)|
|Felt||+||+ (speed ~150-250)|
|PVC||3-5 mm (1-5 passes)
8 mm (3-5 passes)
|+ (speed ~200-250)|
|ABS||3-5 mm (1-5 passes)
8 mm (3-5 passes)
|+ (speed ~200-250)|
|PLA||3-5 mm (1-5 passes)
8 mm (3-5 passes)
|+ (speed ~200-250)|
|Dark acrylic||3-5 mm (1-2 passes)
8 mm dark acrylic (3-5 passes)
|+ (speed ~200-250)|
|Wood / Plywood||3-5 mm (1-5 pass)
8 mm (5-10 passes)
|+ (speed ~100-400)|
* Max laser cut: 10 mm wood, plywood, acrylic, MDF, balsa, hardboard, foam and other soft materials. ** All laser cutting and engraving parameters might vary. Parameters depend on different conditions: type of a laser lens, temeprature, sort of material, etc.
Independent laser cutting test results
|Material - thickness||Speed||Laser power||Amount of passes without a compressor||Amount of passes with a compressor|
|Plywood 3 mm||30||100%||3 (charring along the edges)||2 (almost no charring)|
|Plywood 4 mm||30||100%||4 (charring along the edges)||3 (almost no charring)|
|Plywood 5 mm||30||100%||5 (charring along the edges)||4 (almost no charring)|
|Plywood 6 mm||30||100%||10 (hard charring along the edges)||10 (charring along the edges)|
|Plywood 3 mm||50||100%||4 (almost no charring)||3 (almost no charring)|
|Plywood 4 mm||50||100%||5 (almost no charring)||4 (almost no charring)|
|Plywood 5 mm||50||100%||6 (charring along the edges)||5 (charring along the edges)|
|Plywood 6 mm||50||100%||13 (hard charring along the edges)||13 (hard charring along the edges)|
|Plywood 3 mm||100||100%||5 (almost no charring)||4 (no charring)|
|Plywood 4 mm||100||100%||6 (almost no charring)||5 (no charring)|
|Plywood 5 mm||100||100%||7 (almost no charring)||6 (almost no charring)|
|Plywood 6 mm||100||100%||15 (charring along the edges)||14 (charring along the edges)|
Air assist option with Hailea ACO-318Add additional air assist to your laser for faster and better laser cutting & engraving
Hailea ACO-318 features:
- Flow: 60 L/min (2.12 CFM)
- Max Pressure: 0.2 bar
- Noise Level: <60 dBA
- Weight: 1.65 kg
- Dimensions (mm): L 182 x W 95 x H 116
- Power Consumption: 32 Watt @ 230v
- Connections: Screw-in barbed, horizontal brass connector 8 mm OD
- Accessories: Manifold kit with 6 outlets
I purchased my laser 18
I purchased my laser 18 months ago and a lot of miming and aahing and it was a toss up between the k40 modded with 1000 hours and an Endurance with 10,000 hours and Endurance won, mainly because of the comments that I saw on the facebook page and Georges efforts to communicate with his buyers and group.
This company is a start-up and I put my 1100 including post euros in trust and paid George and within a week my Elesmaker A3 and laser arrived all neatly packaged, in a large box.
I was offered a DIY kit for a hundred euros or so less but I wanted turnkey built and ready to go, everything was included, my only issue was software and it wasn’t until I discovered Lightburn did my problems start to go away. I didn’t even know it would work on my Mac.
I was looking for a turn-key solution and to be fair I got that but I found that I could not deal with the open-source software supplied.
I just did not understand it and therefore I did not use or like it and I blame myself partly for that, I don’t think Endurance had been running that long and I guess to keep costs down open source was given as the software.
I feel there is a lesson to be learned here and that new people who are looking for a turnkey solution and not a bolt-on, need guidance and they should be sold a laser with software that an idiot can use and not open source.
As a matter, of course, Lightburn should either be given as the software of choice or advised as the best option for new users to the hobby so that the user will be able to use it straight out of he box. $40 is bugger all in the scheme of things for a piece of software that works. and keeps the customer satisfied.
Most startups fail for one of two reasons, the main reason is cashflow and the second is customer service, fail on either one of those and you go bust
Endurance is still here nearly two years on from my purchase so they must be doing something right.
Just fix the software George Fomitchev and come up with a manual for what you send out be it a Head, 3d printer or CNC 3018 all with lasers, Make sure that you dont assume, your customers know nothing about what you’re selling so give them everything.
I am still happy with my purchase, its works well, George continues to improve and we have had the odd freebie and I won my first ever competition on Endurance.
The site has grown since I joined by over a thousand members and I was made a moderator some time ago which I like the idea of, it means we all get a say in what is happening and how we go forward.
George has placed a lot of trust in his customers and for that reason I am happy and when the time comes I will buy another laser one day from here.
Neil Scott, Sitges, Spain.
A nice 8.5w laser, pretty
A nice 8.5w laser, pretty straightforward install on GRBL based machine.
Impossible to compare to Chinese laser, not a connsodering difference in laser beam qualità and real Power the lifespan of this laser Is way above “cheap” Chinese laser and I’m working with It even 8-12 h nonstop without trouble and Power oscillation.
With a price about 2x the same “hypothetical Power” Chinese laser, you have a machine that allows you to Plan a work Plan without the risk to found It dead near the deadline.
George and Endurance customer care Is also First class, we are still talking about an “open source” world where not all can Always go well with program and board development, but Endurance lasers offer a good price for value and again, a good support
I had my doubts at
I had my doubts at first – but now that I’ve tested it out: This laser is definitely worth the money.
It beats all the cheap Chinese diode lasers I’ve tried by far. With a little time spend dialing in the settings, I can easily cut 3mm baltic birch plywood at 200mm/min in 4 passes. That’s slow by commercial CO2 laser cutter standards, but fast compared to most other diode modules.
The laser came faster than I expected, packaged securely. The guides on here and their youtube channel made it easy to figure out how to focus the laser properly.
I got excellent customer service from George. The only problem I’ve had with it was one of the fans failing. When I emailed to let them know about it, George immediately offered to send me a new one, and when I told him I had already replaced it myself, he reimbursed me for the fan. So they definitely stand behind their products.
Best settings I’ve found so far for 1/8″/3mm plywood are 180mm/min, 80% power, 4 passes.
I’d like to say, that
I’d like to say, that the endurance support is great. We ran into some technical problems and George helped us. He mailed us up to seven times a day according to provide a result of the problem. So we’d like to thank George for the time he invested in us.
Very pleased with my Endurance
Very pleased with my Endurance 8.5 watt laser purchase…George was very helpful all the way through the process by providing answers, suggestions, and professional help in general…After mounting and setting up the laser, it performs exactly as advertised I’m looking forward to more experimenting with engraving and cutting…thank you George and Endurance Lasers for your product and support.
Great work guys!
It is always a risk when ordering products on-line and even more of a risk when you are ordering from another country. You just never really know if the place you are ordering from is just interested in taking your money and you never really know if the product you will get actually lives up to the sales pitch or if it is just going to be junk and the vendor won’t respond to your calls.
Well I can tell you, that is certainly not the case with Endurance Lasers based on the experience I had in purchasing my 8.5 watt laser. George answers any questions I had before I purchased the unit, which would not be that unusual, but when I ordered it and it arrived damaged, George really showed me his true colours. He responded immediately to my email, promised to have a replacement shipped the next day and paid for the shipping to send the unit back to him. Although he provided a tracking number for the replacement, after a few weeks it had still not arrived. To this day it is still showing in-transit. When I brought this to their attention, George stepped up again and immediately shipped me another from their US office which arrived a week later.
I now have my laser installed and could no be happier. This thing is everything they made it out to be, and more. A quick email to them if I have a question and they respond fast and with very helpful answers. This is my first laser so I’m sure a few of my questions were newbie-like, but their responses never have been.
It is so refreshing to buy from a company that really cares and demonstrates superior customer service skills like these guys do.
Great work guys! And fantastic product!
One Happy Customer.
I just want to say
I just want to say what a fantastic experience I have had in purchasing my 8,5 watt laser from Endurance, I am an Educator and work for a Film School ,Afilm.es here in spain training students in cinematography and we intend to use the laser for two things one to assist us in making parts for films so that the students can learn and secondly my wife is a special needs teacher and I will be using the laser to make toys for the children some who are 5 and 6 and cant even talk but can play, George the CEO of Endurance has helped immensely in choosing the right laser, I must have asked over 50 questions , we have had chats and video links to discuss what i want to do and he is one of the most helpful people I know.
I cant wait for the laser to arrive so we can get to work. George´s attitude to the way he sells lasers is what made me choose Endurance, I was thinking of a chinese laser of ebay but could not get anyone to answer my questions and buying a laser from a ebay company who sells lasers and then toys and underwear is not the sort of company who i should be buying a dangerous but safe machine from, I will need aftercare and in the future will be looking for a CNC Router which Endurance sells and I know where i will be coming, thanks for all your help George, I am sure we will speak more.
Are you item owner? Share your opinion, please.
About laser driver & laser control board
Laser driver is one of the most important component in the laser module. Laser driver controls the voltage and the current that goes to the laser diode itself. It is important so that the laser driver sets and keeps the voltage and the current stable. It keeps the laser diode safe.
We add Zener diode as an additional laser diode protection.
TTL wire / wires are also added to the laser driver. With TTL you may change laser power (duty ratio). For 8.5 watt+ laser we make our own custom based laser drivers.
All Endurance drivers / laser control boards are very reliable and been tested before shipment.
What is improved, comparing to 8 watt laser?
- Real 8500 mW laser power in an impulse mode
- Schematics became more efficient and reliable.
- More efficient cooling system (fans replaced on 7200 RPM) and better heatsink is used.
- More smart mounts.
- Increased voltage and a current to the laser diode (before current stabilizer): 7.2V & 5 - 5.5A.
Everything that you need to know about Endurance accessories.
- always wear red or green goggles when you operate the laser. Remember Endurance lasers are class 4 item and must never be aimed in any live specie.
- G2 lens
- short focal lens with focal range 2-10 mm (1/10 - 2/5’’) a necessary accessory for laser cutting or laser engraving on metals.
- Endurance MO1 PCB
- an electronic board that allows feed the laser from external power supply (needed when your main board does not have enough power output)
- Laser connectors
- variety of a different wires and connectors that will be useful when you plug the laser to your board.
- Laser mounts
- aluminum mounts that will help you to hook the laser to you machine. 4 types with M3 screws: L, П, I, T.
- Laser actuator
- a Z axis actuator that will help to change laser position on Z axis. Is a good option for XY plotters with no Z-axis mechanism.
- AC/DC 12V5A
- an additional power supply for Endurance lasers.
- AC/DC 12V1A
- an additional power supply for 10 watt laser fans.
- Step down DC/DC converter
- a DC/DC converter that decreases the voltage down to required 12V for Endurance lasers.
- Endurance laser box
- is a nice gadget (add-on) for your laser module to measure incoming voltage, outcoming voltage and current on a laser diode, laser driver module, Endurance MO1 PCB, temperature sensor and Arduino board for changing laser power.
- Arduino board with an Endurance sketch
- allows changing laser power (duty ratio) and a frequency of the laser. Can change the laser into impulsive mode.
- Temperature sensor
- additional temperature sensor for monitoring of a laser temperature.
- additional voltmeter for measuring incoming voltage.
- Voltmeter & ammeter
- additional voltmeter & ammeter for measuring outcoming voltage and current that goes to the laser diode.
- DIY checking pin kit
- a full it that will help you to check pins on your board, laser power, etc.
- Air pump
- laser addition that allows blowing the air to the place of laser cutting / laser engraving. Increases speed of a laser cutting up to 50% and reduce charring.
- TEC module
- Peltier cooling system for better laser cooling (increases power up to 10%).
Sometimes 13N10 or LM338 die and need to be replaced. We will guide you how to do that.
- use a G-2 lens for laser cutting.
- setup a perfect focus on a G-2 lens (make sure that focal range is something like 4-8 mm)
- make sure that a plywood is very dry (you may use a 3D printer bed to warm it up)
- speed parameters should be 50-150 in your g-code
- make sure that the plywood is not specially treated with anti-inflammable materials
- make sure that the laser runs full power and you have enough power that goes to the laser
- make sure that the lens is clean and has no dust on it.
Why we are better than others?
All Endurance lasers have the truly advertised rated power output and can work continuously for more than 48 hours!.
Do you want to see a video of a live test results of the continuous laser power of Endurance lasers?
Affordable. Special prices for Endurance lasers.
Fast. Guaranteed delivery worldwide within 3-5 days.
Reliable. Perfect condition of all packages.
8500 mW watt plus laser attachment for your 3D printer / CNC roter. A perfect tool for laser cutting & laser engraving.
Do not miss our current discount!
Laser module photo
All you need to know about plywood / wood cutting
Our customers make and share. Impressive images
Read a story by Graham Ham Adapting Endurance LASER to MT CNC Router V2
About an 8.5 watt diode laser
The Endurance 8.5 watt+ laser attachment for your 3D printer / CNC mill. A perfect tool for laser cutting / engraving. Light. Easy to use.
Get everything you need in the package to get started with an Endurance laser
Laser cutting and laser engraving for home and for business.
Advantages of Endurance lasers
Multi-level testing system.
The guaranteed duration of the continuous operation ~48-72 hours.
True continuous power output
Our products have the rated power output as advertised – unlike Chinese analogues.
Can be turned on and off with 3.5-24V.
Variable power output.
Plug and play
Universal and compatible mount.
Compatible with most 3D printers and CNC machines.
Friendly return policy
Do not like the laser?
Simply return within 30 days and get a full refund.
Laser attachments and laser engraving (marking) machines.
Why do our customers buy lasers and engraving machines from Endurance?
We assist and give advice by Phone / Email / Facebook messenger / Telegram / Whatsapp / Viber.
We help to install and tune the laser. We offer qualified after-sales support.
Everything you need
We ship everything you need in one parcel to get started.
We ship all units within 4-24 hours. DHL express delivery allows you to get the package in 3-5 days.
All our lasers are tested and could work up to 10000 hours.
Do you have an old model? Upgrade your unit with more powerful one.
Compatible 3D Printers and CNC Machines
What goes in the box?
We will put everything you need to get started with our 8.5 watt+ laser attachment.
- 8.5 watt+ laser module.
- Protective goggles (recommended).
- G2 [short focal] lens (optional).
- Advanced laser mount pack (optional).
- Endurance MO1 PCB (recommended). + AC/DC 12V 5A power supply (optional).
- Laser connectors (recommended).
Add an air assist with an air nozzle to your laser instrument
Galleries of the product
Got a question? Ask us now…
How to do a laser print on leather belt and how to engrave on synthetic stone using 8W Endurance laser
Laser grayscale lifehack. Engraving on piece of glass using 8W Endurance laser.
Laser cutting of 8 mm 1/3’’ black acrylic and engraving on anodized aluminum using 8W Endurance laser
Endurance MO1 pcb with modification
More guidance and tutorials:
Samples of engraving and cutting
Can you make something better?
Share with us your samples or…
Highly efficient cooling system
An efficient fan casing system cools the laser diode very effectively preventing from overheating.
This allows 8.5 watt+ Endurance laser to operate 48-72 hours without a break.
Technological advantages of the Endurance lasers
- Stylish industrial design using light aluminum.
- Effective cooling system with a custom developed heatsink.
- True constant power output checked every time before shipment.
- Very efficient and reliable laser control board.
- Compatible mounts with most 3D printer & CNC machines.
- Adjustable laser power via TTL.
- Preset and tested laser focus.
- Additional protection of the laser diode.
Add an accessory for your laser
- Air pump Hailea ACO-318 for cleaner cutting and engraving (less charring).
- Arduino board for changing a duty ratio (laser power) and frequency (periods of on/off position).
- TEC cooling system for better laser cooling (increases power up to 10%).
- Additional metal mounts (easier to hook and mount).
- Additional laser connectors (all compatible mounts for the main board).
- Temperature sensor to control the laser temperature.
- Wi-Fi camera to monitor the laser operation remotely.
- Voltmeter + ammeter to monitor the laser power consumption in a real time.
- Additional step-down “buck” DC/DC converter to run 2.1W, 3.5W, 5.6W, 8W, 8.5W lasers from 24V pin.
- The Endurance MO1 PCB to feed the laser from an external power source.
- G2 (short focal) lens for better and faster laser cutting and metal engraving.
Endurance provides the best tech support for our customers.
1. Prompt responses explaining about how to connect the laser to your 3D printer/CNC machine or XY plotter (Whatsapp, Viber, Telegram, Facebook messenger, Twitter, Skype, E-mail).
2. Detailed guidance to prepare a G-code for laser cutting/laser engraving (video playlist).
3. Friendly and dedicated Endurance facebook community.
4. Immediate troubleshooting. Remote help with measurements and necessary tests (video call + TeamViewer).
5. Lifetime warranty on all Endurance lasers.
Some Endurance drawings
Our customers make & share
We make, experiment & share
Keywords: 3D printer, materials, size, speed, blue laser, 445 nm, 8.5 watt.
Key concepts: laser cutting, laser egraving, laser tool, laser device.
Support and guidelines
- Check your power adapter: should be the 12V 5-6A output.
- Check the focus of the laser: tune the focus accurately for the G2 lens.
- Check the schematics of your electronic board, the laser (spindle) power output should have 12V and 5- 6 amps. (Recommended an external Endurance MO1 PCB)
Compatibility and installation process.
- The Endurance 8.5 watt+ laser can be installed on any 3D printer and CNC machine.
- Does not require additional mounts, connectors.
- Ready to go in 15 minutes after you get it.