Print Area: 220 x 220 x 240mm
Print speed – 100 mm/s
Nozzle diameter – 0.4 mm
Layer thickness – 0.1 – 0.3 mm
XY-axis positioning accuracy – 0.012 mm
Z-axis positioning accuracy – 0.004 mm
Supported materials – ABS, PLA, TPU, Luminescent, Nylon PVA, PP, PETG.
Material diameter – 1.75mm
Frame material – Aluminum
Platform board – Aluminum Base
Anet A8 LCD screen for configuration
SD card for offline print
Supported file formats – G-code, OBJ, STL
Weight – 15 kg
Operating Temperature Range – 10 to 30 C
Software – Cura or Repetier-Host software for Windows, Linux, or Mac OS
Reliable and Endurable 3D printer combo
Easy to modify and improve
How does 3D printing work?
Supplied that you previously calibrated the printer, right here are the steps:
(Same as on Anet A8 3D printer)
- You power it on.
- Pre-heat it relying on the product you use. (Quick Setting > Pre-heat PLA/ABS).
- You put a filament inside the extruder opening. Easier than on Anet A8.
- You select an item from an SD card by going to SD Card > Print a file.
- Printer per-heats once more and start’s printing.
- The printer moves onto X, Y as well as Z-axis as well as includes melted filament layer by layer onto a warmed bed.
- Once the printing is completed, you will see 100% on the screen and the printer will become still.
- You can remove the 3d printed item from the warm bed.
Estimate price for 20*20 cm working size: 745$
Estimate price for 50*50 cm working size: 1445$
Estimate price for 100*100 cm working size: 2445$