Special discount will be added in the invoice
Everything you need to know about Endurance accessories.
- Protective goggles
- always wear red or green goggles when you operate the laser. Remember Endurance lasers are a class 4 item. Never aim laser beams at any live beings
- G2 lens
- a short focal lens with focal range of 2-10 mm (1/10 – 2/5″) is a necessary accessory for laser cutting or laser engraving on metals, stone and other firm materials.
- Endurance MO1 PCB
- an electronic board to feed the laser from an external power supply (needed when the current output of the main board is too low)
- Laser connectors
- a variety of different wires and connectors to link up the laser to your control board
- Laser mounts
- aluminum mounts that will help you to hook the laser to your machine. 4 types of mounts with M3 screws: L, П, I, T
- AC / DC 12V 5A power brick
- an additional power supply for Endurance lasers. Needed for 10 watt / 10 watt+ / 20 watt laser modules
- Step down DC/DC converter (“Buck”)
- a DC/DC converter that decreases the voltage down to the required 12V. Not needed for 10 watt / 10 watt+ / 20 watt lasers
- Endurance laser box
- a nice gadget (add-on) for your laser module to measure incoming voltage, outcoming voltage and current on a laser diode, laser driver module, Endurance MO1 PCB, temperature sensor and Arduino board for changing the laser power
- Air pump (air asssit)
- a laser addition that allows blowing air to the place of the laser cutting / laser engraving. Increases the laser cutting speed up to 50% and reduces charring
You are welcome to place an order for an Endurance laser.