Are you looking for a quick and easy engraving/cutting tool?
Are you looking for an upgrade for your 3D printer or CNC machine?
Experience the true optical power output of a 10 watt Endurance laser attachment.
Add ultra abilities to your 3D printer or CNC machine.
№1 customer support rating. Read testimonials below.
Use the same slicers you always use: Cura, Repetier, Slic3r, Simplify3D or the CNC software: Mach3, etc.
To prepare a g-code use an the Endurance plugins or the T2Laser software.
Buy the "invincible" powerful 10 watt (10000 mW) laser right now!
Infinite Abilities Of This Diode Laser
|Material||Laser cutting||Laser engraving (g-code speed)|
|Stainless steel||-||+ (speed ~25-50)|
|Copper and brass||-||+ (speed ~25-50)|
(painted and anodized)
|-||+ (speed ~100-200)|
|Natural stone||-||+ (speed ~100-200)|
|Glass||-||+ (speed ~100-200)|
|Leather||1-4 mm (1-5 passes)||+ (speed ~250-500)|
|Hardboard||+ 3-4 mm (1-5 passes)||+ (speed ~300-500)|
|Cardboard||+ 3-5mm (1-5 passes)||+ (speed ~300-500)|
|Paper||+||+ (speed ~1000-1500)|
|Fabric||+||+ (speed ~200-300)|
|Felt||+||+ (speed ~200-300)|
|PVC||3-5 mm (2 - 5 passes)
8 mm (3 - 5 passes)
|+ (speed ~200-300)|
|ABS||3-5 mm (2 - 5 passes)
8 mm (3 - 5 passes)
|+ (speed ~200-300)|
|PLA||3-5 mm (2 - 5 passes)
8 mm (3 - 5 passes)
|+ (speed ~500-750)|
|Dark acrylic||3-5 mm (1 - 2 passes)
8 mm dark acrylic (3 - 5 passes)
|+ (speed ~250-300)|
|Wood / Plywood (Laserply)||3-5 mm (1 - 5 passes)
8 mm (5 - 10 passes)
|+ (speed ~300-500)|
* Max laser cut: 10 mm wood, plywood, acrylic, MDF, balsa and other soft materials. ** All laser cutting and engraving parameters might vary. Parameters depend on different conditions: type of a laser lens, temeprature, sort of material, etc.
Independent laser cutting test results
|Material - thickness||Speed||Laser power||Amount of passes without a compressor||Amount of passes with a compressor|
|Plywood 3 mm||30||100%||2 (charring along the edges)||2 (almost no charring)|
|Plywood 4 mm||30||100%||3 (charring along the edges)||2 (almost no charring)|
|Plywood 5 mm||30||100%||4 (charring along the edges)||4 (almost no charring)|
|Plywood 6 mm||30||100%||8 (hard charring along the edges)||8 (hard charring along the edges)|
|Plywood 3 mm||50||100%||2 (almost no charring)||2 (almost no charring)|
|Plywood 4 mm||50||100%||4 (almost no charring)||3 (almost no charring)|
|Plywood 5 mm||50||100%||5 (charring along the edges)||4 (almost no charring)|
|Plywood 6 mm||50||100%||10 (hard charring along the edges)||10 (hard charring along the edges)|
|Plywood 3 mm||100||100%||3 (no charring)||2 (no charring)|
|Plywood 4 mm||100||100%||4 (no charring)||3 (no charring)|
|Plywood 5 mm||100||100%||5 (almost no charring)||4 (almost no charring)|
|Plywood 6 mm||100||100%||10 (charring along the edges)||15 (charring along the edges)|
Additional laser cutting tests by Florian Kelsch
Cutting to get clean and perfect edge:Plywood 3mm (minimum AB/AB quality) - 5mm/s - 3-4 Passes MDF 3mm (depends on the manufacturer) - 5mm/s - 4 Passes MDF 2mm (depends on the manufacturer) - 5mm/s - 2-3 Passes
Engraving:On any Wood - 20-30mm/s (speed and the power depends on the darkness). Stainless Steel (with Dry Moly Lube) - 4-7mm/s - cross hatch - 1 pass Copper (with Dry Moly Lube) - 4-7mm/s - cross hatch - 1 pass Powder coated Aluminium - 20mm/s - cross hatch - 1 pass Anodized Aluminium - 20-40mm/s - cross hatch - 1 pass
Air assist option with Hailea ACO-318Add additional air assist to your laser for faster and better laser cutting & engraving
Hailea ACO-318 features:
- Flow: 60 L/min (2.12 CFM)
- Max Pressure: 0.2 bar
- Noise Level: <60 dBA
- Weight: 1.65 kg
- Dimensions (mm): L 182 x W 95 x H 116
- Power Consumption: 32 Watt @ 230v
- Connections: Screw-in barbed, horizontal brass connector 8 mm OD
- Accessories: Manifold kit with 6 outlets
So pleases to receive my
So pleases to receive my new 10 watt Endurace Laser this morning all the way “from Russia with Love” to Spain, Barcelona
I have had the Turnkey 8.5 + watt Laser and A3 LaseAxe CNC machine from Endurance for the last 18 Months but this time around I wanted just that little bit more power. A complete ready to go kit out of the box, Just add Lightburn software, flash the nano and its ready to work on my MAC.
My wife is a special educational needs teacher for an international school here in Spain and she is always asking me to make things for the 4 year olds in her class, The 8.5 watt is good but the 10 watt + is a different machine altogether and it will enable me to take my engraving and cutting to another level for my wife.
We are hoping to make all sorts of games, jigsaws, personalised gifts for the children, just a lollipop stick with their name and class mascot on brings miles of smiles to their little faces, personalised pencils, coat hooks. cups, “Tic Tac Toe’s” you name it I do it.
Now with this Laser I can cut out all sorts of plastics and engrave on non ferrous metals with a special paste, do animal tags, engrave on Brass and Copper which is what I have been wanting to do and add a special whizz to the items I make for the children.
I am lucky to have retired early in life and this is how I spend my time helping my wife at work, It brings an immense pleasure to me when my wife tells me what the kids are doing with their toys.
This machine is worth every penny.
Thanks George and the guys at Endurance who make it happen.
Just email them and stop worrying they will look after you and theres no problems at all, If I have an query I go on to the large Facebook Groups where there are thousands of members waiting to help and come up with all sorts of ideas to make your laser go further and without spending more than a few dollars or euros.
One very happy and satisfied customer from Sitges, Barcelona Spain
Neil Scott ACII
Sitges September 2019.
Mounted on my Workbee 1010
Mounted on my Workbee 1010 (Openbuilds), just perfect!!!
Thanks for an extremely fast
Thanks for an extremely fast international delivery. Just three days from the order. As soon as I have built my cnc machine I will send a picture. Probably will be looking for advice before that
George’s reliability is something over
George’s reliability is something over any expectations. His product is well done and studied to work in any conditions; the support is great, with deep communication about any kind of problem and faster as you can imagine.
When you buy an Endurance Laser you gain not only the product, but George’s confidence too.
George and his company Endurance
George and his company Endurance Lasers is the ONLY choice when it comes to your laser diode project. He has pioneered some of the best products out there and offers the best bang for the buck. He is extremely helpful as well. Once my 10 Watt project is finalized I will be sharing the great results.
Thanks George, keep up the great work!
I had a 0,5W laser
I had a 0,5W laser which broke down, so I was looking for a new, stronger laser for my Makeblock XY-plotter 2.0. George really helped me out by answering all my questions very patiently. The laser itself is very very powerfull, allthough we only use it for engraving (not yet for cutting). So I am very happy with the laser, and I was even more confident with the help and assistance I got!
I bought the endurance 10
I bought the endurance 10 watt laser and can’t be more satisfied. The laser works great out of the box and is easy to install. I use a CNC to create burns from photographs – and the laser burns the exact picture. George answers questions promptly and really stands behind his product. This is a five star product.
I had a question setting
I had a question setting up my DIY laser to a Creality CR-10S 3D printer. George answers promptly (I mean really fast) and answers further if you need any help understanding.
I Was really Excited to
I Was really Excited to get the Laser from George.
Now after 3 Weeks of playing around with the laser Im able to say, it is a realy great Laser. Which puched me forward in my production time. It is easy to install and to work with. For everyone who already got a 3D printer it this a really great attachement.
Also the support from George is the best customer support I know. If something doesnt work correct, he takes care of it, tries out different options in his lab and will come back to you with a solution. Very appreciate it.
After 2 weeks of using
After 2 weeks of using this 10W laser module, i would give 5 stars to endurance laser for producing such a magnificent product. their commitment is very satisfying. Well done George!!!
Having owned some cheap Chinese
Having owned some cheap Chinese lasers that never do what they say they will, I was a bit sceptical as to whether this laser would actually do what Endurance claim it would do. But anyway I went ahead and purchased the 10w version.
I had a few teething problems, most likely because I am new at laser cutting etc and although I have spent my entire working life in electronic assembly, I don’t actually understand a great deal about electronics, just the bare minimum!
Anyway these problems have all been sorted out via a very quick to respond and help customer support! Emails are answered within a very short time and they are very keen to problem solve and get you on the road to using your new laser to it’s best potential!
I am the co-owner of a small craft business and I am looking to use the laser to expand our products.
After building my first personal
After building my first personal laser engraver almost a year and a half ago, Endurance Lasers contacted me about a 10 watt upgrade. I couldn’t refuse. Going from a cheap Chinese “2.5 Watt” laser to this true 10 Watt beast that can run continuously was incredible. This laser is so powerful and can do so much more. Check out my video to learn more about Endurance Lasers 10 Watt laser and how I installed it into my machine at BOS Studios. https://youtu.be/_6wY_eanebM
Laser came in mail extremely
Laser came in mail extremely fast and in great condition. Was very easy to setup and looks professional! Definitely happy with my purchase and this product!
I was informed about Endurance
I was informed about Endurance Lasers by another company, T2Laser which produces laser software. I had a great experience with T2Laser so I thought if they were recommending Endurance Lasers, then it would be worthwhile. I had looked at other lasers over the years, but the most powerful were 3.8 W. I wanted something more powerful. As soon as I contacted George at Endurance, he was very informative and helpful. I really focus on customer service with companies when I buy something, so I wanted to see how he responded to questions. He responded quickly and very thoroughly. I liked that he gave me a personal response each time tailored to my needs. I purchased the 10W laser and as I went through the setup, Endurance Lasers answered every question I had and even looked over my electronics to make sure their product would work with it properly. I’m fully functioning with the 10 W laser and even though I had more complex setup than typical, I was functioning within a day of beginning the installation, which took very little time at all (2 hours total time). Thanks! Will be purchasing more in the future!
my 10w lazer is fantastic
my 10w lazer is fantastic still in the testing stage will cut through 3mm ply 3 passes at 20/255 and 5 passes 200/255 with home made air assist well worth the money well done endurance
Are you item owner? Share your opinion, please.
About laser driver & laser control board
Laser driver is one of the most important component in the laser module. Laser driver controls the voltage and the current that goes to the laser diode itself. It is important so that the laser driver sets and keeps the voltage and the current stable. It keeps the laser diode safe.
We add Zener diode as an additional laser diode protection.
TTL wire / wires are also added to the laser driver. With TTL (3.5 - 12V range) you may change laser power (duty ratio). For 10 watt laser we use special tuned and setup step down (buck) DC/DC converters with a current stabilizer. A buck converter (step-down converter) is a DC-to-DC power converter which steps down voltage (while stepping up current) from its input (supply) to its output (laser diode).
All Endurance drivers / laser control boards are very reliable and been tested before shipment.
Laser boxLaser box is an excellent add-on for you laser module. You may use laser box as a laser driver / laser control board. It means that you may wire laser diode directly to the laser box output.
Laser box measures:
- incoming voltage
- outgoing voltage and current to the laser diode
- temperature of the heatsink (after temperature sensor is installed into the heatsink.
Laser box has 3 options of operation:
- Full power (does not require connection to the main board).
- TTL control (requires connection to the main board).
- Arduino setup power (requires Arduino connection).
Setting up laser box
- Adjusting the power (duty ratio) and the frequency of Arduino.
- Changing the voltage and the current on a DC/DC converter.
What is so great about the Endurance 10 watt laser?
- Real 10 watt optical power output in an impulse mode
- Efficient and a big heatsink cool the diode efficiently
- Well tuned laser control board keeps diode safe and brings 10 watt optical power output
- 2 switch position: TTL mode / 100% output
Everything that you need to know about Endurance accessories.
- always wear red or green goggles when you operate the laser. Remember Endurance lasers are class 4 item and must never be aimed in any live specie.
- G2 lens
- short focal lens with focal range 2-10 mm (1/10 - 2/5’’) a necessary accessory for laser cutting or laser engraving on metals.
- Endurance MO1 PCB
- an electronic board that allows feed the laser from external power supply (needed when your main board does not have enough power output)
- Laser connectors
- variety of a different wires and connectors that will be useful when you plug the laser to your board.
- Laser mounts
- aluminum mounts that will help you to hook the laser to you machine. 4 types with M3 screws: L, П, I, T.
- Laser actuator
- a Z axis actuator that will help to change laser position on Z axis. Is a good option for XY plotters with no Z-axis mechanism.
- AC/DC 12V5A
- an additional power supply for Endurance lasers.
- AC/DC 12V1A
- an additional power supply for 10 watt laser fans.
- Step down DC/DC converter
- a DC/DC converter that decreases the voltage down to required 12V for Endurance lasers.
- Endurance laser box
- is a nice gadget (add-on) for your laser module to measure incoming voltage, outcoming voltage and current on a laser diode, laser driver module, Endurance MO1 PCB, temperature sensor and Arduino board for changing laser power.
- Arduino board with the Endurance sketch
- allows changing laser power (duty ratio) and a frequency of the laser. Can change the laser into impulsive mode.
- Temperature sensor
- additional temperature sensor for monitoring of a laser temperature.
- additional voltmeter for measuring incoming voltage.
- Voltmeter & ammeter
- additional voltmeter & ammeter for measuring outcoming voltage and current that goes to the laser diode.
- DIY checking pin kit
- a full it that will help you to check pins on your board, laser power, etc.
- Air pump
- laser addition that allows blowing the air to the place of laser cutting / laser engraving. Increases speed of a laser cutting up to 50% and reduce charring.
- TEC module
- Peltier cooling system for better laser cooling (increases power up to 10%).
Sometimes 13N10 or LM338 die and need to be replaced. We will guide you how to do that.
- use a G-2 lens for laser cutting.
- setup a perfect focus on a G-2 lens (make sure that focal range is something like 4-8 mm)
- make sure that a plywood is very dry (you may use a 3D printer bed to warm it up)
- speed parameters should be 50-150 in your g-code
- make sure that the plywood is not specially treated with anti-inflammable materials
- make sure that the laser runs full power and you have enough power that goes to the laser
- make sure that the lens is clean and has no dust on it.
Why we are better than others?
All Endurance lasers have the truly advertised rated power output and can work continuously for more than 48 hours!.
Do you want to see a video of a live test results of the continuous laser power of Endurance lasers?
10000 mw laser attachment unit
Was made by Allie Sinclair with 10 watt laser and “Dry Lube Moly”
Опубликовано Hljah Bljah Пятница, 30 августа 2019 г.
An impressive laser cutting ability of a 10 watt laser
George asked me to do a little video on cutting 15mm pallet wood. I'm pretty crappy at videoing so I hope it's ok!!
Опубликовано Allie Sinclair Четверг, 17 октября 2019 г.
Honest review of an Endurance 10 watt laser by DATULAB TECH. Making a plywood lamp
Affordable. Special prices for Endurance lasers.
Fast. Guaranteed delivery worldwide within 3-5 days.
Reliable. Perfect condition of all packages.
Do not miss our current discount!
an Endurance 10 watt laser review by Datulab Tech
Super abilities of an Endurance 10 watt laser: engraving on steel, stainless steel, glass, ceramics and anodized aluminum
Laser module photo
New Endurance laser improvements for 10 watt and 10 watt+ laser modules
Do you know that we have the highest customer support rating?!
About the 10 watt laser module
The Endurance 10 Watt (10000 mW) laser “Invincible” module (add-on) with 445 nm wavelength for any 3D printer / CNC machine brings ultra abilities to your 3D printer or CNC machine. The laser Optical Power Output is 10000mW ± 15%. Has a TTL enabling to change the laser power output.
Create nice photo engraving pictures
A 10 watt laser supports 9 – 24 volts. There is no need for an additional power converter.
Get everything you need in the package to get started with an Endurance laser
Laser cutting and laser engraving for home and for business.
Advantages of Endurance lasers
Multi-level testing system.
The guaranteed duration of the continuous operation ~48-72 hours.
True continuous power output
Our products have the rated power output as advertised – unlike Chinese analogues.
Can be turned on and off with 3.5-24V.
Variable power output.
Plug and play
Universal and compatible mount.
Compatible with most 3D printers and CNC machines.
Friendly return policy
Do not like the laser?
Simply return within 30 days and get a full refund.
Laser attachments and laser engraving (marking) machines.
Why do our customers buy lasers and engraving machines from Endurance?
We assist and give advice by Phone / Email / Facebook messenger / Telegram / Whatsapp / Viber.
We help to install and tune the laser. We offer qualified after-sales support.
Everything you need
We ship everything you need in one parcel to get started.
We ship all units within 4-24 hours. DHL express delivery allows you to get the package in 3-5 days.
All our lasers are tested and could work up to 10000 hours.
Do you have an old model? Upgrade your unit with more powerful one.
Compatible 3D Printers and CNC Machines
A 10 watt laser installed on an Eleksmaker DIY engraving machine
Anodized aluminum engraving and engraving on special CO2 aluminum plates. An Endurance DIY engraving machine (Eleksmaker board)
Our customers make and share.
Florian Kelsh from Fizzle Grafix
Plywood laser cutting and making a nice piece of art using 10 watt Endurance laser
Was made by Michael Rabin.
10 watt laser installed on a MakeBlock XY plotter 2.0
Engraving on the glass. Making wedding gifts. Plywood laser cutting by Florian Kelsh
Metal etching guidance using Endurance 10 watt laser
One before cleaning of the Dry Moly Lube and one after.
Used the 10W Laser.
3mm/s and Crosshatch Scanning with One pass.
How to install the Endurance 10 watt laser on an Ultimaker 3D printer
More insteresting video by our customers
The Endurance flagship 10 watt (10000 mW) diode laser module.
Why to choose the Endurance 10 watt laser?
- We deliver everything you need to get started.
- The “Invincible” laser enables to create incredible things with your 3D printer / CNC machine.
- Unlike many Chinese lasers the Endurance 10 watt laser can work continuously up to 48-72 hours. Its lifetime is about 10 000 hours.
- Its real rated optical power output of is 10 watt (10000 mW).
- Endurance provides an ultimate customer support with full guidance and tutorials.
10 watt laser mount on a rail with z axes
Galleries of the product
Laser engraving with a 10 watt laser
Thee installation process of a 10 watt laser on ANET 3D printer
Running of a 10 watt laser on a DIY engraving machine
Laser Control Board VS Laser Box
Laser control board (basic version)
- Stabilizes current and voltage
- Enables to operate the laser: full power / TTL control
- Protects the laser diode from an unexpected voltage jump
Laser box (optional)
- Stabilizes current and voltage
- Enables to operate the laser: full power / TTL control
- Protects the laser diode from an unexpected voltage jump
- Measures the laser temperature
- Measures the incoming voltage and outgoing voltage & current
- A Programmable Arduino board: allows to set up the power (duty ratio) & laser beam frequency (impulsive mode)
Upgrade your laser with an air assist (pump)
Got a question about our 10 watt laser module?
Get everything you need in the package!
Technological advantages of the Endurance lasers
- Stylish industrial design using light aluminum.
- Effective cooling system with a custom developed heatsink.
- True constant power output checked every time before shipment.
- Very efficient and reliable laser control board.
- Compatible mounts with most 3D printer & CNC machines.
- Adjustable laser power via TTL.
- Preset and tested laser focus.
- Additional protection of the laser diode.
Add an accessory for your laser
- Air pump Hailea ACO-318 for cleaner cutting and engraving (less charring).
- Arduino board for changing a duty ratio (laser power) and frequency (periods of on/off position).
- TEC cooling system for better laser cooling (increases power up to 10%).
- Additional metal mounts (easier to hook and mount).
- Additional laser connectors (all compatible mounts for the main board).
- Temperature sensor to control the laser temperature.
- Wi-Fi camera to monitor the laser operation remotely.
- Voltmeter + ammeter to monitor the laser power consumption in a real time.
- Additional step-down “buck” DC/DC converter to run 2.1W, 3.5W, 5.6W, 8W, 8.5W lasers from 24V pin.
- The Endurance MO1 PCB to feed the laser from an external power source.
- G2 (short focal) lens for better and faster laser cutting and metal engraving.
Endurance provides the best tech support for our customers.
1. Prompt responses explaining about how to connect the laser to your 3D printer/CNC machine or XY plotter (Whatsapp, Viber, Telegram, Facebook messenger, Twitter, Skype, E-mail).
2. Detailed guidance to prepare a G-code for laser cutting/laser engraving (video playlist).
3. Friendly and dedicated Endurance facebook community.
4. Immediate troubleshooting. Remote help with measurements and necessary tests (video call + TeamViewer).
5. Lifetime warranty on all Endurance lasers.
Why Endurance lasers?
1. Ultimate and promt tech support.
2. Rated and continous high power lasers.
3. Reliable and lifetime warranty.
4. Advanced experts community.
5. Friendly facebook group.
6. Fast and secure delivery.
7. Big library with detaliled guidance and tutorials.
8. Research and donation programs with universities all over the world.
9. Simplified customs clearance procedure.
10. Certified product.
11. Free plugins for g-code preparation.
12. And… more than 1,7K customers already chose Endurance lasers.
Our customers make and share their project with us.
2x laser beam. Do you know that you can double your laser power?
- Get a second laser to convert your laser into a 2x laser attachment.
- Get a free aluminum platform and special off on the Endurance 10 watt laser.
- Install both lasers and focus them at one spot. Get more power out of 2 lasers at a time.
CNC makers and hobbyists are welcome
Special mounts and laser connectors for MPCNC, Stepcraft, X-carve, Shopbot, CNC Router Parts, GarageWorx, Shapeoko, Laguna, CaMaster, Axiom, Shop Sabre, Probotix CNC machines.
A strong and friendly CNC laser community with advanced skills and knowledge.
In the parcel
We ship everything you need to get started. It will take 5-15 minutes to mount and wire the laser to your 3D printer or CNC machine.
Plug and play
All Endurance lasers are plug and play. Just mount the laser to the spindle or extruder without removing them. Connect wires to the fan/spindle/laser pin on your board.
Use the same software, just generate a g-code and run the laser from your computer or SD card.
IN 4Q 2018 we passed a certification procedure in Russia.
Our certificate (PDF)
Tests and proof of work
All Endurance lasers are assembled and tested manually which reduces the risk of failure. Every single laser is been tested before shipment on a special testing stand.
Taxes and duties
All prices include all sales taxes but do not include import duties.
However, in 98% shipments our customers do not pay any additional taxes or customs duties. We fill all papers carefully for each country following regulations and importing rules.
Support & help desk (pinouts inquiry)
Get an instantaneous help over any messenger indicated at the top and bottom of the page (under phone numbers).
Laser safety and security
Your safety and security is our top priority. All Endurance lasers are shipped with protective goggles. Operating lasers wearing protective goggles is secure and harmless.
However, if you want an additional protection you may add an acrylic plate or window to your 3D printer or CNC router. It should be made out of black, green or red acrylic. It will not let the laser light go out and will make the laser operation more comfortable.
Keep in mind that Endurance lasers do not affect 3D printer bed so no additional protection is required.
All Endurance lasers are class 4 lasers.
Some Endurance drawings
Our customers make & share
We make, experiment & share
Keywords: 3D printer, speed, 10 Watt laser, blue laser, diode laser, attachment, add-on, accessory.
Key concepts: СNC machine, laser optical power, the speed of engraving, size of cutting, 3d printer attachment, 3d printer upgrade, CNC machine add-on.
Support and guidelines
- You need 2 separate power adapters: 12V a 5-7A adapter for the laser and the other - 1A for the fans.
- Check the focus of the laser: tune the focus accurately for a G2 lens (the optimal range is 6 mm [1/4'']) .
- The laser has an external power supply. Connect it to your Fan / Spindle / Laser output pin on your board.
Compatibility and installation process.
- The Endurance 10 watt laser can be installed on any 3D printer and CNC machine.
- Does not require additional mounts, connectors.
- Ready to go in 15 minutes after you get it.
Leave your feedback now