To run an Endurance laser on your 3D printer you can use your existing 3D printing software!
Endurance lasers do not require new or additional software to run a laser on you 3D printer or CNC router
- Make a new profile in your favorite slicing software (Skeinforge, slic3r, Cura, etc).
- This profile should have Z scaling set to -1, so that the Z axis will move UPWARD as the cut proceeds.
- Layer height and filament size should be 0.05mm (roughly the effective beam width).
- Infill should be set to zero percent.
- Travel speed should be set as high as possible within your printer’s capability; 3000mm/sec is a good starting point.
- Flow rate should be set to zero.
- Feed rate is used to control cutting; some values for materials follow. – Paper: 12mm/sec – Acrylic: 2mm/sec – Leather: 5mm/sec
- For an engraving profile make sure to set your slicer software to only process the first layer.
Draw the object in Sketchup and then use the push command to raise it to the height you want, then export to STL and slice normally. Be sure that your start/end gcode sets the Z axis to the proper focal length!
RUNNING AN ENDURANCE LASER ON A 3D PRINTER IS VERY EASY
STL files to upgrade a laser mount
Lasers and engravers made by Endurance.
Why do our customers buy lasers and engraving machines from us?
+ Ability to choose the right laser or engraving machine. We help to qualify customer needs by phone / email / facebook messenger / telegram / whatsapp / viber.
+ We provide qualified after-sales service.
+ Our lasers and engraving machines are fully assembled and ready to go.
+ Delivery time from 24 hours. All systems built to order.
+ Lifetime warranty.
+ We provide with video tutorials and guidance.
Laser engraving for yourself and for your business.
Advantages of our lasers
+ Assembled in the USA.
+ Reliable. The guaranteed duration of continuous operation is 48 hours.
+ True continuous power output as advertised – unlike many Chinese analogues.
+ All our lasers cut plywood, felt, fabric, acrylic, leather.
+ All our lasers can engrave on leather, acrylic, plastic, plywood, wood.
+ Lasers with an output of 5.6W, 8W can engrave on anodized and painted aluminum, glass, or stone.