To run an Endurance laser on your 3D printer you can use your existing 3D printing software!
Endurance lasers do not require new or additional software to run a laser on you 3D printer or CNC router
- Make a new profile in your favorite slicing software (Skeinforge, slic3r, Cura, etc).
- This profile should have Z scaling set to -1, so that the Z axis will move UPWARD as the cut proceeds.
- Layer height and filament size should be 0.05mm (roughly the effective beam width).
- Infill should be set to zero percent.
- Travel speed should be set as high as possible within your printer’s capability; 3000mm/sec is a good starting point.
- Flow rate should be set to zero.
- Feed rate is used to control cutting; some values for materials follow. – Paper: 12mm/sec – Acrylic: 2mm/sec – Leather: 5mm/sec
- For an engraving profile make sure to set your slicer software to only process the first layer.
Draw the object in Sketchup and then use the push command to raise it to the height you want, then export to STL and slice normally. Be sure that your start/end gcode sets the Z axis to the proper focal length!
RUNNING AN ENDURANCE LASER ON A 3D PRINTER IS VERY EASY
STL files to upgrade a laser mount
How to test the laser. An easy way
Do you already have a 3D printer or an engraving / cutting machine and you are looking forward to upgrade it?
Please fill in the form and we will help you with advanced solutions from Endurance.
Laser cutting and laser engraving for home and for business.
Advantages of Endurance lasers
High quality standard
Multi-level testing system.
The guaranteed duration of the continuous operation ~48-72 hours.
True continuous power output
Our products have the rated power output as advertised – unlike Chinese analogues.
Can be turned on and off with 0-12V.
Variable power output.
Plug and play
Universal and compatible mount.
Compatible with most 3D printers and CNC machines.
Friendly return policy
Do not like the laser?
Simply return within 14 days and get a full refund.
Laser attachments and laser engraving (marking) machines.
Why do our customers buy lasers and engraving machines from Endurance?
We assist and give advice by phone / email / messenger / telegram / whatsapp / viber.
We help to install and tune the laser. We offer qualified after-sales support.
Everything you need
We ship everything you need in the parcel to get started.
We ship all units within 4-24 hours.
All our lasers are tested and could work up to 10000 hours.
Do you have an old model? Upgrade your unit with more powerful one.