To run an L-Cheapo laser you can use your existing 3D printing software!Endurance L-Cheapo lasers do not require new or additional software to run a laser on you 3D printer or CNC router
- Make a new profile in your favorite slicing software (Skeinforge, slic3r, Cura, etc).
- This profile should have Z scaling set to -1, so that the Z axis will move UPWARD as the cut proceeds.
- Layer height and filament size should be 0.05mm (roughly the effective beam width).
- Infill should be set to zero percent.
- Travel speed should be set as high as possible within your printer's capability; 3000mm/sec is a good starting point.
- Flow rate should be set to zero.
- Feed rate is used to control cutting; some values for materials follow. - Paper: 12mm/sec - Acrylic: 2mm/sec - Leather: 5mm/sec
- For an engraving profile make sure to set your slicer software to only process the first layer.
- The profile should have appropriate start and end gcode. The M400 command is your friend here!
RUNNING L-CHEAPO ON A 3D PRINTER IS VERY EASY
Lasers and engravers made by Endurance.
Why do our customers buy lasers and engraving machines from us?+ Ability to choose the right laser or engraving machine. We help to qualify customer needs by phone / email / facebook messenger / telegram / whatsapp / viber.
+ We provide qualified after-sales service.
+ Our lasers and engraving machines are fully assembled and ready to go.
+ Delivery time from 24 hours. All systems built to order.
+ Lifetime warranty.
+ We provide with video tutorials and guidance.
Laser engraving for yourself and for your business.
Advantages of our lasers+ Assembled in the USA.
+ Reliable. The guaranteed duration of continuous operation is 48 hours.
+ True continuous power output as advertised - unlike many Chinese analogues.
+ All our lasers cut plywood, felt, fabric, acrylic, leather.
+ All our lasers can engrave on leather, acrylic, plastic, plywood, wood.
+ Lasers with an output of 5.6W, 8W can engrave on anodized and painted aluminum, glass, or stone.