Do you already have a 3D printer or an engraving / cutting machine and you are looking forward to upgrade it?
Please fill in the form and we will help you with advanced solutions from Endurance.
Everything you must know about diode lasers.
Endurance makes and delivers diode (solid-state) lasers with different power output, starting from 2.1W (2100 mW) up to 10W (10000 mW)
Endurance lasers have class 4 and you must comply with safety rules: always wear goggles and never ever aim at any living being.
Endurance lasers are reliable, have rated power output and can work continiously for 48-72 hours.
All lasers are hand-made: assembled and tested individually.
The technological structure of the Endurance lasers
The heart of the Endurance lasers is NICHIA 445nm powerful diodes in TO5 / TO9 / TO18 mounts.
The diodes are securely fixed (collimated) in copper or aluminum housings.
Either 3 element (long focal) or G-2 (short focal) lenses can be added to the housings by way of screwing on.
All Endurance lenses have labels marking the best focus achieved.
Every housing is carefully installed inside an effective ASSMANN heatsink. Every laser has a corresponding heatsink.
To spread up the generated heat we use a high quality thermal conductive paste.
The laser diode requires stabilized current and very accurately voltage settings.
Endurance makes its own laser controller board with a stabilitron at the end of the board.
The laser controller board has a TTL (PWM) wire and a DC/DC converter that allows a laser unit to operate in the range of 9-16Vб and.
The TTL allows to change the power (intensity) during the process of laser cutting / laser engraving.
We have developed an Endurance MO1 PCB enabling to use an external power supply to feed the laser when the main board does not have enough power. In this case just add an Endurance MO1 PCB and get an external power source for the laser.
More technological options can be added on request
- A TEC cooling system.
- An additional step up or step down DC/DC converter.
- A build – in Wi-Fi camera.
- An additional actuator (stepper motor).
- A temperature sensor.
- A voltmeter / Voltmeter and Ammeter.
- An Arduino power controller.
- An additional On/Off button.
Key Technological Advantages
- An effective current stabilizing schematics preventing the diode from over-clocking.
- A highly effective air cooling system keeping the diode cold.
- A compatible mounting system allowing to hook the laser to any chassis.
- A tuned and labeled lens to adjust the laser focus.
- An advanced Endurance MO1 PCB allowing feeding the laser from an external power supply.
- An additional TTL wire enabling to adjust the power of the laser.
- The light weight of the laser module reducing the momentum of inertia.
All Endurance lasers have similar parameters but different power output
Key features for Endurance lasers are:
Amperage: 2 – 7A (2.1W – 10W)
Cooling: air flow
Mount: compatible with most 3D printers and CNC mills
Weight: 100-200 grams (~ 1/2 pound)
Wavelength: 445 nm (blue)
Total lifetime: 10 000 hours.
Continuous operation time: 48-72 hours.
Focal range with 3 element lens: 2-10 cm (1-4”).
Focal range with G2 lens: 2-10 mm (0.1-0.4”)
Endurance laser production
Endurance has a several steps while laser production:
- We purchase and test all components before starting an assembling process.
- We do metalwork: cut aluminum drill necessary holes in aluminum housing, drill holes in a heatsink.
- We make our own laser driver: all electronic components are collected and soldered on a coppored textolite.
- We make assembling: laser driver is insterted into a metal housing, laser diode insterted into a heasink is mounted to the housing, screw fans.
- Final tests: we do 1-3 hours test of a final unit (measure temperature, measure power consumption).
Laser production takes from 4 up to 8 hours depending on a power output.
8W, 8.5W+ and 10W lasers require special special laser tuning. Every laser requires accurate settings of current parameters.
Difference from Chinese analogs
Unlike Endurance most Chinese diode lasers analogs with output 2 (2000 mw), 3 (3000 mw), 5 (5000 mw), 5.5 (5500 mw), 8 (8000 mw), 10 (10000 mw), 12 (12000 mw), 15 (15000 mw) watt output are not rated properly and in fact do not have that power output.
Another issue that most Chinese laser do not work continiously and can operate only 5-15 minutes maximum and then require idle time.
Unlike Endurance most Chinese companies do not provie a customer support about how to connect, how to mount, etc.
Abilities of Endurance lasers
Endurance lasers can cut up tu 8-10 mm of wood / plywood and dark acrylic.
Powerful Endurance lasers with 8W, 8.5W+ and 10W power output can engrave on anodized aluminum, copper, brass, stone, ceramics and even on a stainless steel.
Laser cutting and laser engraving for home and for business.
Advantages of Endurance lasers
High quality standard
Multi-level testing system.
The guaranteed duration of the continuous operation ~48-72 hours.
True continuous power output
Our products have the rated power output as advertised – unlike Chinese analogues.
Can be turned on and off with 0-12V.
Variable power output.
Plug and play
Universal and compatible mount.
Compatible with most 3D printers and CNC machines.
Friendly return policy
Do not like the laser?
Simply return within 14 days and get a full refund.
Laser attachments and laser engraving (marking) machines.
Why do our customers buy lasers and engraving machines from Endurance?
We assist and give advice by phone / email / messenger / telegram / whatsapp / viber.
We help to install and tune the laser. We offer qualified after-sales support.
Everything you need
We ship everything you need in the parcel to get started.
We ship all units within 4-24 hours.
All our lasers are tested and could work up to 10000 hours.
Do you have an old model? Upgrade your unit with more powerful one.