Do you already have a 3D printer or an engraving / cutting machine and you are looking forward to upgrade it?
Please fill in the form and we will help you with advanced solutions from Endurance.
Endurance demo video of laser cutting and laser engraving
Endurance can provide with examples of laser cutting and laser engraving process upon request.
We receive from a customers a different examples of materials that they want to try and we do it for free.
We like doing experiments with laser cutting and laser engraving)
Since 2015 we have made more than a hundred of different experiments and we provide an ultimate guide book of laser cutting and engraving parameters.
You have 3 parameters to control:
– Laser power
– Speed of engraving
– Amount of passes.
This content is locked
Share This Page To Unlock The Content!
Keep in mind that white or transparent materials are harder to cut or engrave.
Some of our experiments showed that compressed air can speed laser cutting process and some showed that you need to avoid air on a surface (we suggest to cover with a piece of glass)
All Endurance lasers are good for laser engraving and laser cutting.
More powerful laser you have – more abilities you get.
For example, 8.5W+ and 10W both can engrave on stainless steel, copper, brass but have different speed.
On average you may cut 3-5 mm of wood and plywood with Endurance lasers using short focal lens and you may cut up to 10 mm on a long focal lens.
Having a Z axes allows to keep your laser focus that means – more accurate edges while engraving and cutting.
If you can not archive the results you saw on our video – it could be a few explanations:
1. You have a different material even if it looks the same.
2. You did not focus your laser accurately.
3. You do not have a full power of the laser (you need to check your power supply, power output, g-code)
Still, in all cases or if you are not confident – we are ready to help and assist.
Laser cutting process
Laser engraving process
Why do our customers buy lasers and engraving machines from us?
- Ability to choose the right laser or engraving machine. We help to qualify customer needs by phone / email / facebook messenger / telegram / whatsapp / viber. Our contact information
- We provide qualified after-sales service.
- Our lasers and engraving machines are fully assembled and ready to go.
- Delivery time from 24 hours. All systems built to order.
- Lifetime warranty.
- We provide with video tutorials and guidance.
Laser engraving for yourself and for your business.
Advantages of our lasers
- Assembled in the USA.
- Reliable. The guaranteed duration of continuous operation is 48 hours.
- True continuous power output as advertised – unlike many Chinese analogues.
- All our lasers cut plywood, felt, fabric, acrylic, leather.
- All our lasers can engrave on leather, acrylic, plastic, plywood, wood.
- Lasers with an output of 5.6W, 8W can engrave on anodized and painted aluminum, glass, or stone.
Laser cutting and laser engraving for home and for business.
Advantages of Endurance lasers
High quality standard
Multi-level testing system.
The guaranteed duration of the continuous operation ~48-72 hours.
True continuous power output
Our products have the rated power output as advertised – unlike Chinese analogues.
Can be turned on and off with 0-12V.
Variable power output.
Plug and play
Universal and compatible mount.
Compatible with most 3D printers and CNC machines.
Friendly return policy
Do not like the laser?
Simply return within 14 days and get a full refund.
Laser attachments and laser engraving (marking) machines.
Why do our customers buy lasers and engraving machines from Endurance?
We assist and give advice by phone / email / messenger / telegram / whatsapp / viber.
We help to install and tune the laser. We offer qualified after-sales support.
Everything you need
We ship everything you need in the parcel to get started.
We ship all units within 4-24 hours.
All our lasers are tested and could work up to 10000 hours.
Do you have an old model? Upgrade your unit with more powerful one.