Looking for an affordable engraving / cutting tool?
Want to add new abilities to your 3D printer or CNC machine?
Get your 2.1 watt laser add-on for your 3D printer or CNC machine.
It's easy to run and attach to your 3D printer or CNC mill.
Does not require special knowledge or deep experience.
Use the same slicers you always use: Cura, Repetier, Slic3r, Simplify3D or CNC software like: Mach3, etc.
To prepare a g-code use an Endurance plugins or T2Laser software.
Would you like to turn your 3D printer into an ultimate laser engraving or cutting machine? Endurance invented a way to convert your 3D printer or CNC router into a cutting or engraving machine with an Endurance diode laser. Endurance lasers is the best upgrade for your current 3D printer. Expand your 3D printing experience by turning your printer into something you previously didn't have.
The 2.1 watt (2100 mW) diode (solid-state) laser is a basic tool that enables you to engrave and cut a multitude of materials. It is incredibly easy to install and does not require any electronics or mechanical experience to add to your current 3D printer or CNC router. It can be installed on just about any 3D printer or CNC mill. It will not require more than 60 minutes.
Does not require an additional power supply. Works from your FAN or Spindle pin output. With your 2.1 watt laser, you can engrave and cut a variety of materials, such as
- wood / plywood
- PLA / ABS
- felt / fabric
- paper / cardboard
- hardboard / MDF
- fiber cloth / leather
- and more
About laser driver & laser control board
Laser driver is one of the most important component in the laser module. Laser driver controls the voltage and the current that goes to the laser diode itself. It is important so that the laser driver sets and keeps the voltage and the current stable. It keeps the laser diode safe.
We add Zener diode as an additional laser diode protection.
TTL wire / wires are also added to the laser driver. With TTL you may change laser power (duty ratio). For 2.1 watt we make our own custom based laser drivers.
All Endurance drivers / laser control boards are very reliable and been tested before shipment.
Everything that you need to know about Endurance accessories.
- always wear red or green goggles when you operate the laser. Remember Endurance lasers are class 4 item and must never be aimed in any live specie.
- G2 lens
- short focal lens with focal range 2-10 mm (1/10 - 2/5’’) a necessary accessory for laser cutting or laser engraving on metals.
- Endurance MO1 PCB
- an electronic board that allows feed the laser from external power supply (needed when your main board does not have enough power output)
- Laser connectors
- variety of a different wires and connectors that will be useful when you plug the laser to your board.
- Laser mounts
- aluminum mounts that will help you to hook the laser to you machine. 4 types with M3 screws: L, П, I, T.
- Laser actuator
- a Z axis actuator that will help to change laser position on Z axis. Is a good option for XY plotters with no Z-axis mechanism.
- AC/DC 12V5A
- an additional power supply for Endurance lasers.
- AC/DC 12V1A
- an additional power supply for 10 watt laser fans.
- Step down DC/DC converter
- a DC/DC converter that decreases the voltage down to required 12V for Endurance lasers.
- Endurance laser box
- is a nice gadget (add-on) for your laser module to measure incoming voltage, outcoming voltage and current on a laser diode, laser driver module, Endurance MO1 PCB, temperature sensor and Arduino board for changing laser power.
- Arduino board with an Endurance sketch
- allows changing laser power (duty ratio) and a frequency of the laser. Can change the laser into impulsive mode.
- Temperature sensor
- additional temperature sensor for monitoring of a laser temperature.
- additional voltmeter for measuring incoming voltage.
- Voltmeter & ammeter
- additional voltmeter & ammeter for measuring outcoming voltage and current that goes to the laser diode.
- DIY checking pin kit
- a full it that will help you to check pins on your board, laser power, etc.
- Air pump
- laser addition that allows blowing the air to the place of laser cutting / laser engraving. Increases speed of a laser cutting up to 50% and reduce charring.
- TEC module
- Peltier cooling system for better laser cooling (increases power up to 10%).
The 2.1 watt (2100 mW) diode laser is very easy to install on almost any 3D printer. We have compatible mounts for the Prusa i3, X-Carve, Creativity Cr-10, Wanhao Duplicator i3, Ultimaker, RepRap, Magnum, Prism, Makerbot Cube, Picasso, Hercules, SolidDoodle, Original Prusa i3 MK2, BCN3D SIGMA, Form 2, PowerSpec 3D Pro, ORD Bot Hadron, Zortrax M200, Kossel, FlashForge Creator Pro, CEL Robox, FDM and others. If you have a printer not listed, please contact us and we will organise a mount for you.
Our lasers are very easy to operate using standard software and run on the existing 9-16V of your printer or router.
In order to create a laser engraving or a laser cut with our 2.1 watt laser all you need to do is put the piece you want to cut or engrave onto the worktop. If you run a 3D printer then just convert a jpeg image into a vector image and then convert it into g-code. We recomend to use inkscape and plugins like Endurance pluging or J Tech Photonics plugin. If you want to use professional software - try T2Laser. Start the machine and enjoy watching it do its job.
If you have any questions we will be happy to assist you any time. Just contact us via email or on our Facebook page.
2.1 watt laser can cut up to 3-4 mm (1/6'') of wood and plywood.
Sometimes 13N10 or LM338 die and need to be replaced. We will guide you how to do that.
1. setup a perfect focus on a G-2 lens (make sure that focal range is something like 4-8 mm)
2. make sure that a plywood is very dry (you may use a 3D printer bed to warm it up)
3. speed parameters should be 50-150 in your g-code
4. make sure that the plywood is not specially treated with anti-inflammable materials
5. make sure that the laser runs full power and you have enough power that goes to the laser
6. make sure that the lens is clean and has no dust on it.
You may cut and engrave using this diode laser
(5-25 passes to cut)
|Wood / Plywood||2-3 mm||+|
(painted and anodized)
Our customer support rating
About the product
A 2.1 watt (2100 mW) solid-state (diode) laser tool for your 3D printer or CNC mill. A gadget for laser engraving and laser cutting with 445 nm wavelength. With your 2.1 watt laser, you can engrave and cut a variety of materials, such as plywood / wood, MDF / balsa, аcrylic, PLA / ABS, felt / fabric, paper / cardboard, hardboard and many more.
Laser cut and laser engraving pictures
New design of 2.1W (2100 mW) and 3.5W (3500 mW) Endurance lasers (released in Sep 2017)
Laser cutting and laser engraving for home and for business.
Advantages of Endurance lasers
Multi-level testing system.
The guaranteed duration of the continuous operation ~48-72 hours.
True continuous power output
Our products have the rated power output as advertised – unlike Chinese analogues.
Can be turned on and off with 3.5-12V.
Variable power output.
Plug and play
Universal and compatible mount.
Compatible with most 3D printers and CNC machines.
Friendly return policy
Do not like the laser?
Simply return within 14 days and get a full refund.
Laser attachments and laser engraving (marking) machines.
Why do our customers buy lasers and engraving machines from Endurance?
We assist and give advice by phone / email / messenger / telegram / whatsapp / viber.
We help to install and tune the laser. We offer qualified after-sales support.
Everything you need
We ship everything you need in one parcel to get started.
We ship all units within 4-24 hours.
All our lasers are tested and could work up to 10000 hours.
Do you have an old model? Upgrade your unit with more powerful one.
Our customers install 2.1 watt laser on XY plotters
Compatible 3D Printers and CNC Machines
What goes in the box?
Everything you need to get started!
- 2.1 watt laser module.
- Protective goggles (recommended).
- G2 [short focal] lens (optional).
- Advanced laser mount pack (optional).
- Endurance MO1 PCB (not necessary for this model).
- Laser actuator (optional).
Why do our customers buy lasers and engraving machines from us?
- Assistance in choosing the right laser or engraving machine. We help to qualify customer needs by phone / email / facebook messenger / telegram / whatsapp / viber. Our contact information
- We provide qualified after-sales support.
- Our lasers are ready to go.
- Delivery time from 8 hours. All systems built to order.
- Lifetime warranty.
- We provide with video tutorials and guidance.
Laser engraving for you and your business.
Advantages of our lasers
- Assembled in Russia and in the USA.
- Reliable. The guaranteed duration of the continuous operation is 48-72 hours.
- The continuous power output as advertised as opposed to many Chinese analogues.
- The 2.1 watt laser cuts 1-2 mm of plywood, felt, fabric, acrylic, leather.
- 2.1 watt laser engraves on leather, acrylic, plastic, plywood, wood, balsa, MDF.
Why our customers buy lasers and engraving machines from Endurance
All Endurance lasers have the truly advertised rated power output and can work continuously for more than 48 hours!.
Do you want to see the test results of the continuous laser power of Endurance lasers?
Please leave your email and we will send you a report shortly!
Got a question?
A promo video for the 2.1W (2100 mW) diode laser
Samples of engraving and cutting
Can you make something better?
Share with us your samples or…
Technological advantages of the Endurance lasers
- Stylish industrial design using light aluminum.
- Effective cooling system with a custom developed heatsink.
- True constant power output checked every time before shipment.
- Very efficient and reliable laser control board.
- Compatible mounts with most 3D printer & CNC machines.
- Adjustable laser power via TTL.
- Preset and tested laser focus.
- Additional protection of the laser diode.
Add an accessory for your laser
- Air pump Hailea ACO-318 for cleaner cutting and engraving (less charring).
- Arduino board for changing a duty ratio (laser power) and frequency (periods of on/off position).
- TEC cooling system for better laser cooling (increases power up to 10%).
- Additional metal mounts (easier to hook and mount).
- Additional laser connectors (all compatible mounts for the main board).
- Temperature sensor to control the laser temperature.
- Wi-Fi camera to monitor the laser operation remotely.
- Voltmeter + ammeter to monitor the laser power consumption in a real time.
- Additional step-down “buck” DC/DC converter to run 2.1W, 3.5W, 5.6W, 8W, 8.5W lasers from 24V pin.
- The Endurance MO1 PCB to feed the laser from an external power source.
- G2 (short focal) lens for better and faster laser cutting and metal engraving.
Endurance provides the best tech support for our customers.
1. Prompt responses explaining about how to connect the laser to your 3D printer/CNC machine or XY plotter (Whatsapp, Viber, Telegram, Facebook messenger, Twitter, Skype, E-mail).
2. Detailed guidance to prepare a G-code for laser cutting/laser engraving (video playlist).
3. Friendly and dedicated Endurance facebook community.
4. Immediate troubleshooting. Remote help with measurements and necessary tests (video call + TeamViewer).
5. Lifetime warranty on all Endurance lasers.
Keywords: solid-state laser, 3D printer, CNC mill, plywood / wood, MDF / balsa, аcrylic, PLA / ABS, felt / fabric, paper / cardboard, hardboard, 3d printer, 3d printing, attachment, accessory.
Key concepts: engraving laser, сutting laser, economy laser unit, affordable laser, cheap laser.
If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know, post your question here:
Ask your question
Leave your feedback now