Looking for an affordable engraving / cutting tool?
Want to add new abilities to your 3D printer or CNC machine?
Get your 2.1 watt laser add-on for your 3D printer or CNC machine.
It's easy to run and attach to your 3D printer or CNC mill.
Does not require special knowledge or deep experience.
Would you like to turn your 3D printer into an ultimate laser engraving or cutting machine? Endurance has invented a way to convert your 3D printer or CNC router into a cutting or engraving machine with an Endurance diode laser. The Endurance laser is the best upgrade for your current 3D printer. Add to your 3D printing experience by turning your printer into something you previously were only able to do through a professional studio.
2.1 watt (2100 mW) diode (solid-state) laser is a great tool that enables you to engrave and cut a multitude of materials. It is incredibly easy to install and does not require any electronics or mechanical experience to add to your current 3D printer or CNC router. It can be setup on just about any 3D printer or CNC mill. It will not require more than 60 minutes.Does now require additional power supply.
With your 2.1 watt laser, you can engrave and cut a variety of materials such as:
- plywood / wood
- MDF / balsa
- PLA / ABS
- felt / fabric
- paper / cardboard
- and more
Everything that you need to know about Endurance accessories.
- always wear red or green goggles when you operate the laser. Remember Endurance lasers are class 4 item and must never be aimed in any live specie.
- G2 lens
- short focal lens with focal range 2-10 mm (1/10 - 2/5’’) a necessary accessory for laser cutting or laser engraving on metals.
- Endurance MO1 PCB
- an electronic board that allows feed the laser from external power supply (needed when your main board does not have enough power output)
- Laser connectors
- variety of a different wires and connectors that will be useful when you plug the laser to your board.
- Laser mounts
- aluminum mounts that will help you to hook the laser to you machine. 4 types with M3 screws: L, П, I, T.
- Laser actuator
- a Z axis actuator that will help to change laser position on Z axis. Is a good option for XY plotters with no Z-axis mechanism.
- AC/DC 12V5A
- an additional power supply for Endurance lasers.
- AC/DC 12V1A
- an additional power supply for 10 watt laser fans.
- Step down DC/DC converter
- a DC/DC converter that decreases the voltage down to required 12V for Endurance lasers.
- Endurance laser box
- is a nice gadget (add-on) for your laser module to measure incoming voltage, outcoming voltage and current on a laser diode, laser driver module, Endurance MO1 PCB, temperature sensor and Arduino board for changing laser power.
- Arduino board with an Endurance sketch
- allows changing laser power (duty ratio) and a frequency of the laser. Can change the laser into impulsive mode.
- Temperature sensor
- additional temperature sensor for monitoring of a laser temperature.
- additional voltmeter for measuring incoming voltage.
- Voltmeter & ammeter
- additional voltmeter & ammeter for measuring outcoming voltage and current that goes to the laser diode.
- DIY checking pin kit
- a full it that will help you to check pins on your board, laser power, etc.
- Air pump
- laser addition that allows blowing the air to the place of laser cutting / laser engraving. Increases speed of a laser cutting up to 50% and reduce charring.
- TEC module
- Peltier cooling system for better laser cooling (increases power up to 10%).
The 2.1 watt (2100 mW) diode laser is very easy to install on almost any 3D printer. We have compatible mounts for the Prusa i3, X-Carve, Creativity Cr-10, Wanhao Duplicator i3, Ultimaker, RepRap, Magnum, Prism, Makerbot Cube, Picasso, Hercules, SolidDoodle, Original Prusa i3 MK2, BCN3D SIGMA, Form 2, PowerSpec 3D Pro, ORD Bot Hadron, Zortrax M200, Kossel, FlashForge Creator Pro, CEL Robox, FDM and others. If you have a printer not listed, please contact us and we will organise a mount for you.
Our lasers are very easy to operate using standard software and run on the existing 9-16V of your printer or router.
In order to create a laser engraving or a laser cut with our 2.1 watt laser all you need to do is put the piece you want to cut or engrave onto the worktop. If you run a 3D printer then just convert a jpeg image into a vector image and then convert it into g-code. We recomend to use inkscape and plugins like Endurance pluging or J Tech Photonics plugin. If you want to use professional software - try T2Laser. Start the machine and enjoy watching it do its job.
If you have any questions we will be happy to assist you any time. Just contact us via email or on our Facebook page.
2.1 watt laser can cut up to 3-4 mm (1/6'') of wood and plywood.
Sometimes 13N10 or LM338 die and need to be replaced. We will guide you how to do that.
You may cut and engrave using this diode laser
(5-25 passes to cut)
|Wood / Plywood||2-3 mm||+|
(painted and anodized)
Laser cut and laser engraving pictures
New design of 2.1W (2100 mW) and 3.5W (3500 mW) Endurance lasers (released in Sep 2017)
Laser cutting and laser engraving for home and for business.
Advantages of Endurance lasers
High quality standard
Multi-level testing system.
The guaranteed duration of the continuous operation ~48-72 hours.
True continuous power output
Our products have the rated power output as advertised – unlike Chinese analogues.
Can be turned on and off with 0-12V.
Variable power output.
Plug and play
Universal and compatible mount.
Compatible with most 3D printers and CNC machines.
Friendly return policy
Do not like the laser?
Simply return within 14 days and get a full refund.
Laser attachments and laser engraving (marking) machines.
Why do our customers buy lasers and engraving machines from Endurance?
We assist and give advice by phone / email / messenger / telegram / whatsapp / viber.
We help to install and tune the laser. We offer qualified after-sales support.
Everything you need
We ship everything you need in the parcel to get started.
We ship all units within 4-24 hours.
All our lasers are tested and could work up to 10000 hours.
Do you have an old model? Upgrade your unit with more powerful one.
Compatible 3D Printers and CNC Machines
What goes in the box?
Everything you need to get started we will be put in the parcel for you.
- 2.1 watt laser module.
- Protective goggles (recommended).
- G2 [short focal] lens (optional).
- Advanced laser mount pack (optional).
- Endurance MO1 PCB (not necessary for this model).
- Laser actuator (optional).
Why do our customers buy lasers and engraving machines from us?
- Ability to choose the right laser or engraving machine. We help to qualify customer needs by phone / email / facebook messenger / telegram / whatsapp / viber. Our contact information
- We provide qualified after-sales service.
- Our lasers and engraving machines are fully assembled and ready to go.
- Delivery time from 24 hours. All systems built to order.
- Lifetime warranty.
- We provide with video tutorials and guidance.
Laser engraving for you and your business.
Advantages of our lasers
- Assembled in Russia and in the USA.
- Reliable. The guaranteed duration of continuous operation is 48-72 hours.
- True continuous power output as advertised – unlike many Chinese analogues.
- 2.1 watt laser cuts 1-2 mm of plywood, felt, fabric, acrylic, leather.
- 2.1 watt laser engraves on leather, acrylic, plastic, plywood, wood, balsa, MDF.
Why our customers buy lasers and engraving machines from Endurance
All Endurance lasers have true advertised and rated power output and can work continuously for more than 48 hours!.
Do you want to see test results of the continuous laser power of Endurance lasers?
Please leave your email and we will send you a report shortly!
Promo video for 2.1W (2100 mW) diode laser
More guidance and tutorials:
Samples of engraving and cutting
Can you make something better?
Share with us your samples or…
If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know, post your question here:
Ask your question
Leave your feedback now