Do you have a 3D printer or CNC machine?
Looking for the way to improve it and add new abilities?
You need an Endurance laser attachment that will convert your 3D printer or CNC machine into a laser cutting / engraving machine.№1 customer support in laser industry.
Very easy to install and setup.
Does not require additional software or skill sets.
Endurance presents a solid-state (diode) laser add-on (attachment) that will convert your 3D printer or CNC machine into a powerful laser cutting/engraving machine.
Your 3D printer or CNC router will get an ultimate ability to cut wood, plywood, acrylic, ABS, PLA, hardboard, cardboard, balsa, MDF, felt, fabric, leather, and many other materials. This laser attachment allows doing laser engraving/etching on any surfaces including stainless steel, copper, brass, anodized aluminum, glass, acrylic.
Endurance lasers help do laser marking and laser cutting at home or in a small workshop.
All Endurance lasers have real rated power output. All lasers can operate in impulse and in CW mode.
On the background of the global outbreak of COVID-19 and the restrictive measures taken in connection with that, we want to inform you that DHL Express continues its operations in more than 220 countries of the world, including China, Italy, the Middle East, and the USA. The exceptions are the province of Hubei (China) and some settlements that are completely closed due to the pandemic (for example, 9 small cities in northern Italy and the city of Bansko in Bulgaria). The list of the closed towns may vary in accordance with the fast change of the situation. At the same time, we want to assure you that our company is continuously adapting its business processes to minimize the potential influence of the pandemic.
If the COVID-19 outbreak has influenced your chain of supplies and you need to take urgent measures to stabilize it the DHL Express company will be happy to help you out and organize your cargo delivery in any direction.
Your team DHL Express
Endurance announces a DPSS laser module.
Now you can engrave on any metal like professional.
10 watt DPSSL 1064 nm wavelength.
- 57-kilowatt maximum peak power
- 57 microns (uM) laser beam size
- 10 000 hours lifetime
- Fast and accurate engraving on any metallic surfaces
- Compatible with all 3D printer / CNC machines / XY plotters
Honest review of an Endurance 10 watt laser by DATULAB TECH.
Making a plywood lamp
Affordable. Special prices for Endurance lasers.
Fast. Guaranteed delivery worldwide within 3-5 days.
Reliable. Perfect condition of all packages.
An Endurance laser attachments (modules)
for your 3D printer and CNC machine.
All you need to know about plywood / wood cutting
Our customers make and share. Impressive images
Laser add-ons for your 3D printer / CNC machine.
Upgrade a 3D printer or a CNC machine today!
Endurance laser modules.
- An affordable 2.1 watt (2100 mW) laser is good for laser engraving mostly and cutting thin materials such as: felt, hardboard, cardboard, paper and wood / plywood 1-2 mm thick.
- An advanced 3.5 watt (3500 mW) laser is the best tool for beginners who would like to cut soft materials 2-3 mm thick and to engrave on many surfaces such as acrylic, synthetic stone, leather, etc.
- A powerful 5.6 watt (5600 mW) laser cuts up to 3-5 mm of wood, plywood and acrylic. Can engrave on painted metals, glass, natural stone.
- An ultra-powerful 8 watt (8000 mW) laser is an excellent instrument for advanced users who are going to cut up to 8 mm of wood, plywood, acrylic and other materials.
- An “infinite” 8.5 watt+ (8500 mW) laser is the best tool for professional marking of stainless steel, copper, brass, anodized aluminum. Can do laser cutting much faster than an 8-watt laser
- An “Invincible” 10 watt (10000 mW) laser is a flagship development of Endurance lasers. Can cut up to 10 mm of wood, plywood, balsa, MDF, acrylic and efficiently engrave on a variety of metal surfaces.
- An “Invincible plus” 10 watt+ (10000+ mW) laser is a brand new development of Endurance lasers that was presented in August 2018. The laser has TEC cooling, air assist pump (compressor) and a big focusing ring.
- A double beam 20 (20000 mW) laser attachment. The first double beam solid-state (semiconductor) 445 nm diode laser on the market. Engraves on any metallic surfaces the same way as Co2 and fiber laser machines do.
Our lasers are fully compatible with popular 3D printers and CNC machines:
CR-10, Ender 2, Ender 3, MPCNC, X-Carve, Prusa i3, Shapeoko 3, Lutzbot, Acro, Anet A8, Flashforge, Shark, Anycubic i3, Eleksmaker, Wanhao, Tevo, Tronxy, ADIMLab, Robo 3D.
Compatible 3D Printers and CNC Machines
Get everything you need to get started!
Make a present to your 3D printer enthusiast (friend) or CNC professional.
Use a laser as your own “PersonoLaser”
Special benefits for trusted customers.
- Try & Buy. 45 days money back.
- Partial payment.
- Covering all importing taxes and duties.
Our ultimate customer support rating.
Endurance lasers for new customers
If you have any questions or feedback on any of our products or services, please contact us at any of the contact details below.
We ship our products within 24 hours after receiving your order. Shipping costs are not included in our pricing. All our products are shipped worldwide using EMS priority service, USPS and UPS. If you wish to have your product shipped via TNT, FedEx or DHL, please send us your preference.
Express Delivery Services & International Shipping with DHL!
Endurance Lasers anticipates customer expectations. We know how impatient you are when you want to upgrade your 3D printer or a CNC with an Endurance laser.
Starting from 8-th of July 2019 Endurance Lasers LLC will ship all packages by DHL.
• Guaranteed delivery within 3-5 business days.
• Ultra-fast & ultra-reliable delivery.
• Top laser producer delivers with the Top delivery company.
Now you do not need to wait for your package anymore. Our lasers wait for you to engrave and cut with them.
All Endurance lasers will be sent to our customers via DHL by default.
Our preferred payment method is Paypal. We are a verified merchant.
If you prefer to use another payment method, please contact us directly firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept payments in Bitcoins / Litecoins & Ethereum:
Bitcoin wallet: 177rfJAFDFRN7hzJhTgRBp2NBw6ijkt5he
Litecoin wallet: LWbj3MP5hEncXGfQU7et8arMYDCuCn1NFx
Ethereum wallet: 0xEb1CF4fed1b7acE42954961444330B9A7Fc13B31
For exchange rate use coinmarketcap.com
We provide a lifetime warranty on all our laser modules. If you find any fault with your product, we will ship you a replacement or provide you with a refund.
If, within the first 30 days, you find that the product isn’t what you expected (based on the video and guidance we have provided) or it doesn’t suit you, simply return it to us and we can provide you with a refund.
Returns are accepted within 30 days after you got the laser. Return the laser to a laser care center in Naples (FL, USA). Then we issue a full refund + US domestic shipment.
If you want a special condition for a return, warranty and refund conditions, please let us know in advance, usually, we offer special 45 days money back as a compliment.
Canadian International school
University of Texas
The City College of New York
Learn more about Endurance charity program.
Learn more about Endurance laser manufacturing and assembling process on official endurance web site.For more information there are some links:
Endurance lasers sales dynamics in 2019
Endurance shares information regarding our business.
Here we show our latest paid orders that were made on our web site!
Watch a footage about a new Endurance laser improvements for 10 watt and 10 watt+ laser modules.
Key Advantages of Endurance Lasers
- Assembled in Russia. Reliable components from US, Germany and Japan.
- Endurable. The guaranteed duration of a continuous operation is 48-72 hours.
- The continuous and impulse rated power output is as advertised as opposed to many Chinese analogues.
- All Endurance lasers cut wood, plywood, plastic, felt, fabric, acrylic, leather.
- All Endurance lasers engrave on leather, acrylic, plastic, plywood, wood.
- Lasers with an output of 5.6 watt and higher can engrave on anodized and painted aluminum, glass and stone.
- Lasers with an output of 8.5 watt+ / 10 watt / 10 watt+ & 20 watt can engrave on steel, stainless steel, copper & brass.