Endurance lasers present an open-source instrument to clean your air from bacterias and viruses.
We are starting to build a prototype this week and next week we plan to make full air tests to see the result.
The technology will be fully open.
We hope that it will help to fight against all bacterias and viruses.
Proceed with a fast and secure checkout. Free DHL shipment worldwide. Get your laser in 3-5 days.
We estimate that this device will be much more efficient comparing to all UV lamps and coal filters.
The basic principles are quite simple:
- 2 lasers beaming in 2 spots under a 180-degree angle to spread the laser beam with max coverage.
- 2 lasers will have a huge energy density (20 watts on 400-500 sq. mm)
- while an air transition through the tube the 2 laser beams will vaporize all bacterias and viruses that are in an aerosol.
- Capacity: 500 liters per minute (a space with a size of 3x4x3 meters should be cleaned within a 45-60 minutes)
- You do not need to leave a space while the device is working.
- Laser radiation is hidden inside the metal tube and has no risk to people.
- Additional filters will be added after tests.
- It can work 24×7.
- Power consumption: 0.7-0.8 kW / hour.
A lot of tests would be needed to secure efficiency.
We expect the efficiency to be in the range of 70-80%.
We plan to make all air tests before and after the device works.
We are looking for supporters and ideas.
Some interesting facts about Coronavirus