Are you looking forward to expand abilities of your 3D printer or CNC machine?
Do you want to do laser cutting and laser engraving like on a Co2 laser machine?
Get an amazing experience with an Endurance 20 watt double beam laser add-on.
Engrave on metal, wood, plywood, leather.
Cut hardboard, cardboard, fabric, wood, plywood and acrylic up to 8-10 mm thick as if with a Co2 laser.
Use the same slicers you always use like: Cura, Repetier, Slic3r, Simplify3D or CNC software like: Mach3, etc.
To prepare a g-code use an Endurance plugins or T2Laser software.
Infinite Abilities Of This Diode Laser
|Material||Laser cutting||Laser engraving|
|Stainless steel||-||+ (speed ~25-300)|
|Copper and brass||-||+ (speed ~25-300)|
(painted and anodized)
|-||+ (speed ~150-750)|
|Natural stone||+||+ (speed ~150-750)|
|Glass||1 mm||+ (speed ~100-500)|
|Leather||2-4 mm (single pass)||+ (speed ~500-800)|
|Hardboard||+ 3-5 mm (single pass)||+ (speed ~500-1250)|
|Cardboard||+ 4-5mm (single pass)||+ (speed ~500-1250)|
|Paper||+||+ (Max speed of your machine)|
|Fabric||+||+ (speed ~450-1250)|
|Felt||+||+ (speed ~450-1250)|
|PVC||3-5 mm (single pass)
8 mm (2-3 passes)
|+ (speed ~500-1250)|
|ABS||3-5 mm (single pass)
8 mm (1-3 passes)
|+ (speed ~500-900)|
|PLA||3-5 mm (single pass)
8 mm (1-3 passes)
|+ (speed ~500-900)|
|Acrylic||3-5 mm (single pass)
8 mm dark acrylic (1-2 passes)
|+ (speed ~500-1250)|
|Wood / Plywood||4-5 mm (single pass)
8 mm (3-5 passes)
|+ (speed ~500-1500)|
*) Max laser cut: 10-12 mm wood, plywood, acrylic, MDF, balsa and other soft materials when Z axis is adjusted
About laser driver & laser control board
Laser driver is one of the most important component in the laser module. Laser driver controls the voltage and the current that goes to the laser diode itself. It is important so that the laser driver sets and keeps the voltage and the current stable. It keeps the laser diode safe. Also the laser dirver turns on/off both lasers at the same time.
We add Zener diode as an additional laser diode protection.
TTL wires (PWM) are also added to the laser driver. With TTL (PWM) you may change laser power (duty ratio) in range 3.5-12V For 20 watt laser module we use special tuned and setup two step down (buck) DC/DC converters with a current stabilizer on board. A buck converter (step-down converter) is a DC-to-DC power converter which steps down voltage (while stepping up current) from its input (supply) to its output (laser diode).
All Endurance drivers / laser control boards are very reliable and been tested before shipment.
What is so great about the Endurance 20 laser?
- The first such powerful unit on the market
- New fashion design
- Compatible with many 3D printers / CNC mills.
- Easy to install and mount
- Advanced electonic components
Everything that you need to know about additional Endurance accessories.
- always wear red or green goggles when you operate the laser. Remember Endurance lasers are class 4 items and must never be aimed in any live specie.
- Laser connectors
- variety of a different wires and connectors that will be useful when you plug the laser to your board.
- Laser actuator
- a Z axis actuator that will help to change laser position on Z axis. Is a good option for XY plotters with no Z-axis mechanism.
- AC/DC 12V 5A
- an additional power supply for the Endurance laser box x2
- AC/DC 12V 1A
- an additional power supply for the fans.
- Endurance laser box x2
- is a nice gadget (add-on) for your laser module to measure incoming voltage, outcoming voltage and current on a laser diode, laser driver module, Endurance MO1 PCB, temperature sensor and Arduino board for changing laser power.
- Air pump
- laser addition that allows blowing the air to the place of laser cutting / laser engraving. Increases speed of a laser cutting up to 50% and reduce charring.
Sometimes 13N10 or LM338 die and need to be replaced. We will guide you how to do that.
1. setup a perfect focus on a G-2 lens (make sure that focal range is something like 4-8 mm)
2. make sure that a plywood is very dry (you may use a 3D printer bed to warm it up)
3. speed parameters should be 50-150 in your g-code
4. make sure that the plywood is not specially treated with anti-inflammable materials
5. make sure that the laser runs full power and you have enough power that goes to the laser
6. make sure that the lens is clean and has no dust on it.
All Endurance lasers have true advertised and rated power output and can work continuously for more than 48 hours!.
Do you want to see test results of the continuous laser power of Endurance lasers?
Please leave your email and we will send you a report shortly!
Endurance Presents A Brand New Double Beam 20 Watt Diode Laser attachment.
Engrave on any metalic surfaces
Laser photo engraving
Engraving on stainless steel, copper, brass, bronze, aluminum
Very thin engraving lines
0.5mm (0.02”) ~500 uM
As powerful as Co2 and fiber laser machines. Unlimited possibilities for home and business engraving.
Endurance presents 20 watt double beam diode solid-state laser attachment for 3D printers and CNC machines.
The uniqueness of the product is that we combine two beams in one spot doubling the laser power.
20 watt laser attachment contains out of 2 x 10 watt modules installed on a one aluminum flexible plate.
By combing 2 beams in one you get higher power & temperature in a spot what enables faster cutting, engraving and enables engraving on metallic surfaces without additional chemicals.
An Endurance 20 watt semiconductor laser add-on device is one of the most powerful unit on the market with 445 nm wavelength while having relatively small sizes which enables easy installing on almost any 3D printer and CNC router.
2 x 10 watt lasers are aimed in one spot by adjusting laser direction over X & Z axes using M6 and M4 screws on the aluminum plate which holds both lasers very tightly.
The Endurance 20 watt laser addition contains out of:
- 2 x 10 watt laser modules
- Aluminum plate to hold lasers
- Laser box (x2) [each sensor for each laser]
Imagine. Create. Enjoy!
The engraving was made ussing 20 watt laser with a special chemical paint.
20 watt laser works out of 9 – 24 volts. There is not need for an additional power converter.
Lasers power consumption 12V 10A (laser box)
Laser fans 12V 1A / 2A (recommended)
An air assist can be added upon request.
Air assist option with Hailea ACO-318 air compressor
Add additional air assist (compressor) to your laser for faster and better laser cutting & engraving
Air compressor Hailea ACO-318 features:
- Flow: 60 L/min (2.12 CFM)
- Max Pressure: 0.2 bar
- Noise Level: <60 dBA
- Weight: 1.65 kg
- Dimensions (mm): L 182 x W 95 x H 116
- Power Consumption: 32 Watt @ 230v
- Connections: Screw-in barbed, horizontal brass connector 8 mm OD
- Accessories: Manifold kit with 6 outlets
Abilities of 20 watt laser module
The Endurance 20 watt laser module is the best solution when it comes to a very fast engraving similar to Co2 laser machine.
20 watt laser engraves on stainless steel and soft metals.
20 watt laser cuts as fast as 40 watt CO2 laser.
Key features of 20 watt laser
– High laser power combined in a one spot.
– Portable and compatible with many 3D printers and CNC machines.
– Easy to run and mount.
There are the same 10 watt laser that are used in this model, that is why 10 watt laser datasheet is relevant.
However laser box has some changes. It is called Laser Box x2.
– Measuring incoming voltage (x1).
– Outgoing voltage and current measuring device (x2).
– Temperature sensors (x2).
– Zener diode (x1).
– 20A step down “buck” DC/Dc converter (x1).
– Cooling fans (x2).
– 3 position switch [On 100% power, on ~1% power, off] (x2)
– 3 position switch [TTL, Arduino controller, 0] (x2)
– 3 position switch (1st laser, 2nd laser, both lasers) (x1).
– Arduino nano (x1).
– An Endurance MO1 PCB (x1).
About the laser box (basic)
- Stabilizes current and voltage
- Enables to operate the laser: full power / TTL control
- Protects the laser diode from an unexpected voltage jump
- Measures the laser temperature
- Measures the incoming and outgoing voltage & current
- A programmable Arduino board: allows to setup the power (duty ratio) & laser beam frequency (impulsive mode)
Laser beam focusing
20 watt (20000 mW) laser has already been focused and prepared. Usually the focusing range is in range 6-8 cm. There is a special card that is been sent with the laser indicating the focus range for particular laser module.
Difference from other models
Endurance is the first company who presented a double beam laser for 3D printing enthusiasts and CNC makers community. Unlike other Endurance models 2 x 10 watt laser has an ultimate power and opens an ultimate abilities of your 3D printer or CNC router.
Uniqueness of Endurance lasers
An Endurance 20 watt lasers are very reliable and carefully assembled. Every unit has been assembled and tested by a person what decreases the level of a faulty units.
An effective cooling system with a manually built heatsinks keeps the laser diode cold while continuous operation time. The heatsink is made out of a special aluminum alloy and the laser diode is installed inside and pressurized what keeps the best contact and removes heat very effectively.
All Endurance lasers are being tested before shipment and we take care of our customers and offer and ultimate customer support by answering any questions, about connecting, mounting, pinouts and generation of a g-codes.
20 watt laser on ANET A8 3D printer
20 watt laser
Live demo of aluminum engraving
First launch of the laser
Security and protection
Endurance cares about your safety and your comfort that is why we ship protective goggles with every order.
You must also follow basic rules of safety and never use the laser outside your 3D printer or CNC machine, never aim at anyone.
We recommend to wear goggles all the time you operate with the laser.
If you would like an additional protection we recommend you to add a door or a box out of green, red or black acrylic.
If you are engraving or do laser cutting with chemically active materials like plastics materials we recommend to add an air ventilation to remove hazardous smoke and dust.
The Endurance 20 watt laser is compatible with many 3D printers and CNC machines.
Unlike to other models 20 watt laser module has a bigger size and weight but still good for installing.
Compatible 3D Printers and CNC Machines
Why Endurance lasers?
Why do our customers buy a 20 laser module?
- The first laser module with 20 watt (20000 mW) 445 nm optical power output.
- We deliver everything you need to get started in the package.
- Very easy to convert your 3D printer / CNC router into laser cutting / engraving machine.
- The Endurance 20 watt laser can work continuously up to 48-72 hours.
- Endurance provides and ultimate customer support on many languages.
Laser cutting and laser engraving for home and for business.
Advantages of Endurance lasers
High quality standard
Multi-level testing system.
The guaranteed duration of the continuous operation ~48-72 hours.
True continuous power output
Our products have the rated power output as advertised – unlike Chinese analogues.
Can be turned on and off with 0-12V.
Variable power output.
Plug and play
Universal and compatible mount.
Compatible with most 3D printers and CNC machines.
Friendly return policy
Do not like the laser?
Simply return within 14 days and get a full refund.
Laser attachments and laser engraving (marking) machines.
Why do our customers buy lasers and engraving machines from Endurance?
We assist and give advice by phone / email / messenger / telegram / whatsapp / viber.
We help to install and tune the laser. We offer qualified after-sales support.
Everything you need
We ship everything you need in the parcel to get started.
We ship all units within 4-24 hours.
All our lasers are tested and could work up to 10000 hours.
Do you have an old model? Upgrade your unit with more powerful one.
Have you got a question about 20 watt laser module?
Technological advantages of Endurance laser
- Stylish and advanced industrial design.
- Effective cooling system.
- True constant power output.
- Very efficient and reliable laser controller board.
- Compatible mounts with most 3D printer / CNC machines.
- Adjustable laser power.
- Preset and tested laser focus.
- Protection of the laser diode.
- Better laser focusing.
Add accessory for your laser
– Air pump for cleaner cutting and engraving (less charring).
– Arduino for changing a duty ratio (laser power) and frequency (periods of on/off position).
– TEC cooling system for better laser cooling (increases power up to 10%).
– Additional metal mounts (easier to hook and mount).
– Additional laser connectors (all compatible mounts for main board).
– Temperature sensor allows to control laser temperature.
– Wi-Fi camera allows to monitor laser working remotely.
– Voltmeter + ammeter allows to monitor laser power consumption in a real time.
– Additional step down DC/DC converter allows to run the laser if your board has more than 12V power output.
– Endurance MO1 PCB allows to feed the laser from external power source
– G2 short focal lens for quick and convenient laser cutting.
– Kit for checking a proper pinouts.
Endurance provides the best tech support for our customers.
1. Promt responses about how to connect the laser to your 3D printer / CNC machine or XY plotter (Whatsapp, Viber, Telegram, Facebook messenger, Twitter, Skype, E-mail).
2. Full and detailed guidance of how to prepare a G-code for laser cutting / laser engraving (video playlist).
3. Friendly and dedicated Endurance community.
4. Immediate troubleshooting. Remote help with measurements and necessary tests.
5. Lifetime warranty on all Endurance lasers.
Open projects by our customers
2x laser. Double your laser power.
- Get a second laser to convert your laser into a 2x laser attachment.
- Get a free aluminum platform and special 30% off on an Endurance 10 watt laser.
- Install both lasers and focus them on one spot. Get more power out of 2 lasers.
CNC makers and hobbyists are welcome
Special mounts and laser connectors for MPCNC, Stepcraft, X-carve, Shopbot, CNC Router Parts, GarageWorx, Shapeoko, Laguna, CaMaster, Axiom, Shop Sabre, Probotix CNC machines.
A strong and friendly CNC laser community with advanced skills and knowledge.
In the parcel
We ship everything you need to get started. It will take 5-15 minutes to mount and wire the laser to your 3D printer or CNC machine.
Plug and play
All Endurance lasers are plug and play. Just mount the laser to the spindle or extruder without removing them. Connect wires to the fan / spindle / laser pin on your board.
Generate a g-code and run the laser from your computer or SD card.
The Endurance lasers are sold “AS IS” and in this case they there is no need for mandatory certification.
Tests and proof of work
All Endurance lasers are assembled and tested manualy which reduces risk of failure. Every sinlge laser is been tested before shipment on a special stand.
Taxes and duties
All prices include all sales taxes and do not include import duties.
However in 98% shipments our customers do not pay any additional taxes or custom duties.
Support & help desk (pinouts inquiry)
Get an instantaneous help over any messenger indicated in the top (under phone numbers).
Laser safety and security
Your safety and security is our top priority. All Endurance lasers are shipped with protective goggles. Operating lasers wearing protective goggles is secure and harmless.
However, if you want an additional protection you may add an acrylic plate or window to your 3D printer or CNC router. It should be made out of black, green or red acrylic. It will not let the laser light go out and will make laser working more comfortable.
All Endurance lasers are class 4 lasers.
Our mission. Our goal. Our philosophy.
Our mission is to build and offer the best laser attachments for 3D printer and CNC machine enthusiasts and makers by providing an ultimate customer support and the most advanced technical solution.
Our goal is to make laser technology affordable, easy to use and practical by developing more solutions which will meet the market expectation.
We believe that lasers may be used not only in an industrial sector but also in every home and can be useful for anyone. The combination of a laser and a 3D printer or CNC machine allows to make absolutely incredible things which can personalize any item. Our powerful lasers will allow making things with one’s own hands as easy as it has never been in the past. Making new things for home, business will save a lot of time and money in future. Laser technologies are very much undervalued and underestimated due to low public awareness. We help to explain and expand abilities of lasers by making different experiments and making video footages that will inspire more and more people to think, create and explore.
Support and guidelines
- You need 3 separate power adapters: 2x 12V 5A for Laser box + 12V 1A (2A) for the fans.
- Stay in focus. 20 watt . laser has a fixed focal range.
- Check the schematics of your electronic control board to connect the laser throught the laser box (connect to fan / spindle or laser pins).
Compatibility and installation process.
- Endurance 20 laser can be installed on any 3D printer and CNC mill.
- Does not require additional mounts, connectors.
- Ready for usage in 30 minutes.