Do you look forward to upgrading your 3D printer / CNC router or an engraving / cutting machine you have?
If so, please fill in the form, and we will help you with advanced solutions from Endurance.
Detailed guidance of how to start working with Endurance DIY engraving machine
Valid for Eleksmaker and CNCC LaserAxe DIY machines.
How to work with Endurance DIY desktop laser machine
What you need to do first and how to prepare to start working with the engraver
Endurance DIY engraver
0. If you did not buy in Endurance, then you will need to assemble the machine.
If you bought from us, then the machine is already assembled.
1. Check the completeness: engraver itself, power supply, USB cable, goggles and the laser
2. The laser should be installed and connected to the board. How to connect the laser: the laser must be powered by 12 volts and the laser control wire (TTL+) with the Engraving board.
3. Connect the USB cable to the engraver and the other end to the computer.
4. Download the CNCC LaserAxe, Bebox, GRBL controller, Lasermaster, Eleksmkaer Evolution CAM program (depends on your firmware)
5. If the program is not installed – install Microsoft FrameWork (there is on the site) and change the language and regional standards: the location of the United States
6. Connect the power adapter with the engrave and to the 110/220 Volts socket.
7. Turn on the red button on the controller board, it should the red LED light up and the cooler on the controller board should rotate. The engraver is ready to work.
8. Launch the software.
9. Click “Connect” or “Autoconnect” if do you not know the port number.
10. After it is written that “Connected”, you can start working. As described in the instructions for using the program: but before switching on the laser, you must wear glasses to observe the safety procedure.
Laser cutting and laser engraving for home and for business.
Advantages of Endurance lasers
Multi-level testing system.
The guaranteed duration of the continuous operation ~48-72 hours.
True continuous power output
Our products have the rated power output as advertised – unlike Chinese analogues.
Can be turned on and off with 3.5-24V.
Variable power output.
Plug and play
Universal and compatible mount.
Compatible with most 3D printers and CNC machines.
Friendly return policy
Do not like the laser?
Simply return within 30 days and get a full refund.
Laser attachments and laser engraving (marking) machines.
Why do our customers buy lasers and engraving machines from Endurance?
We assist and give advice by Phone / Email / Facebook messenger / Telegram / Whatsapp / Viber.
We help to install and tune the laser. We offer qualified after-sales support.
Everything you need
We ship everything you need in one parcel to get started.
We ship all units within 4-24 hours. DHL express delivery allows you to get the package in 3-5 days.
All our lasers are tested and could work up to 10000 hours.
Do you have an old model? Upgrade your unit with more powerful one.
First launch of an Endurance DIY 10 watt machine on a Eleksmaker board
Endurance DIY getting started
How to use CNCC LaserAxe software
Laser cutting examples
Laser engraving demo
Endurance DIY machine with stepper motor
Endurance DIY machine first launch with BenBox software
Enjoyed the video on our YouTube channel? Like what we do?
Subscribe on our Youtube channel and do not miss our news and guidance.
If you are not able to watch our video – let us know. All video are free for Endurance customers. We have more than 500 video guidance and tutorials.