Neje Master 2 Mini High-Speed Laser Engraver
- Engraving Size – 170*170mm
- Laser Power – 6W
- Laser Wavelength – 445±5nm
acrilic, wood, bamboo, paper, cardboard, plastic, white, PCB board, aluminum oxide, black-painted metal/ceramic
Fixed focus laser
|Laser Output Optical Power|
170 X 170 mm
SD card, USB
LaserGRBL, LightBurn, Benbox, GrblController, LiteFire, Support Windows system, Support OSMAC system
The Neje Master 2 boasts efficient and inexpensive engraving as well as cutting of wood, leather, paper, cotton, and felt for the price of $149. With a work area of 110x120mm, this machine is not only portable but perfect for novices. This beginner-friendly machine also offers a comprehensive setup guide as well as its software making it easy to assemble in just a few minutes.
At this price range, users should not expect to undertake hefty workloads as this machine has an output of 2.5W making it ideal for smaller, simpler crafts.
TOP SALES! The best laser head for your 3D printer / CNC machine / engraving frame.
- Working area: 110x120mm
- Laser Power Output: 2.5W
- Laser Power: 10W
- Data Transmission: USB, Wireless
- Laser Wavelength: 450nm
- Compatible Software: NEJE app for Android and iOS, NEJE software for Windows and Mac OS
- Suitable Materials for Engraving: wood, paper, leather, plywood, foam paper, anodized aluminum. Cannot engrave metal, glass, stone, ceramics, stainless steel, reflective materials, or transparent materials.
- Suitable Materials for Cutting: plywood (less than 2.5mm), cotton, linen, plastic, acrylic, velvet, canvas, and leather
- With a workspace of 110x120mm it is very portable
- Can work with mobile phones and offers wireless connection
- Built-in MEMS sensor
- 42mm high-performance motor stepper
Neje Master 2S Engraver Manual
- LaserGRBL (Free) (Windows): Download Page
- LightBurn (Paid – 30 Day Free Trial) (Windows/Mac OS/Linux): Download Page
Download simple Laser Engraver software