Atomstack A5 Pro Laser Engraver
- Engraving Size – 410*400mm
- Laser Power – 6W
- Laser Wavelength – 445±5nm
acrilic, wood, bamboo, paper, cardboard, plastic, white, PCB board, aluminum oxide, black-painted metal/ceramic
Fixed focus laser
|Laser Output Optical Power|
SD card, USB
LaserGRBL, LightBurn, Benbox, GrblController, LiteFire, Support Windows system, Support OSMAC system
Similar to the Comgrow 5W Laser Engraver, this machine has a large working area of 410x400mm however for almost $100 more, users have access to a more powerful engraving machine with an output reaching 6W and many precautionary features.
TOP SALES! The best laser head for your 3D printer / CNC machine / engraving frame.
The upgraded A5 Pro Laser engraver focuses on user protection with a built-in heat dissipation system that cools the laser diode and prevents the defocusing of the laser beam, a laser protective cover, and a security system that can detect the irregular activity of the laser.
While the Atomstack A5 20W and Atomstack A5 pro 40W offer similar features including compatibility with many operating systems, the A5 20W possesses a less powerful cutting ability and a rectangular laser spot so users would be better off with the A5 Pro 40W.
- Working area: 410x400mm
- Laser Power Output: 5.56W
- Laser Power: 40w
- Laser Spot: 0.3mm
- Data Transmission: USB
- Laser Wavelength: 445nm
- Engraving Accuracy: 0.01mm
- Laser Focusing Method: Fixed Focus Laser
- Compatible Software: LaserGRBL (Windows) or LightBurn (for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux)
- Suitable Materials for Engraving: wood, bamboo, cardboard, plastic, leather, aluminum oxide, non-reflective materials, stainless steel, ceramic, acrylic.
- Suitable Materials for Cutting: cardboard, light wood, acrylic, and thin plastic boards
- Compressed high-density laser spot which can easily cut through thick wood and acrylic and also engrave smoothly on metals and coated ceramics.
- Laser diode protective cover, eliminating the need for additional safety goggles
- Full aluminum alloy structure
- High quality fixed focus laser
- Wide operating system compatibility
- Integrated stepper motor and precise high-energy laser
- Intelligent security protection which detects abnormal activity to prevent accidents
A5 Series Engraver Installation Manual
A5 Series Engraver User Manual
LaserGRBL A5 20W Laser Engraver parameter Table
- LaserGRBL (Free) (Windows): Download Page
- LightBurn (Paid – 30 Day Free Trial) (Windows/Mac OS/Linux): Download Page
Download simple Laser Engraver software