Laser beam focusing with mirror Canon camera and 2 pair of goggles
Full guidance of how to get the best focus of the laser using a mirror camera, red/green goggles and linear actuator
1. Do a manual focusing with a focusing rin on the laser trying to get the minimum spot.
[for G2 lens you do it on 4-5 mm height, for 3 element lens you do it on 5-7 cm height]
2. Install your mirror camera and aim it to the laser spot. Max zoom + digital zoom in.
3. Decrease an ISO and close a diaphragm to the max level.
4. Add red / green filter (protective goggles)
5. Move Z axes with your laser up and down and check where the minimim spot will be.
The minimum spot size is the best focus.