Characteristics of the prototype look like this
- PWM frequency 6 kHz
- Power supply 9 – 12 V
- OLED display 128×32 points
- Current stabilization from 1 to 5.5 A
- Laser radiator temperature sensor
- Resource counter in hours.
- The possibility of manual adjustments.
- External control input with galvanic isolation.
Step-down DC / DC converter based on Texas Instruments LM25119 two-phase synchronous controller. Input voltage: 12-14V.
Output voltage: 1.5-3V.
Maximum operating output current: 60A.
Efficiency: approximately 85-87%.
Built-in PWM controller with power key.
PWM frequency control: 300Hz.
Adjusting the duty ratio: 0..100%.
TOP SALES! The best laser head for your 3D printer / CNC machine / engraving frame.