Laser paint removal from an aluminum card
We used a dark-painted aluminum plate, which we covered with different paints before laser engraving.
Material: painted aluminum plates covered with various types of paint:
- acrylic paint – was not much better than it was before.
- paint Marie-oil colour did not appear to become better with focal range 10mm (key parameters S255, F50).
- paint Craters also did not look exactly how we wanted to be with focal range 10mm (key parameters S255, F50).
- with a focal range of 10mm (key parameters S255, F50) the result was worse than when you do without any paint.
- without paint looks better than with any paint.
Laser engraving on anodized aluminum (laser paint removal) with 8.5 watt PLUS PRO laser (445 nm)
If you want to learn more – let us know in our Livechat.