Many people are looking at how to build a protective simple DIY face shield and there are some video footages available on youtube.
TOP SALES! The best laser head for your 3D printer / CNC machine / engraving frame.
I brought our DIY face shields today to a Smolensk hospital. We will make more of them and donate for free!
I want to say thank you to all my customers. Without your inspiration, the support we would not have been able to help others.
Special thanks to AL Shuryan for inspiring me!
However, there is no clear guide if you can use 445 nm (blue) laser diode to cut 0.3 mm PET plastics for that shields
Our answer is – YES, you can cut with a 10 watt Endurance 445 nm diode laser 0.3 mm PET plastics for that shield
- Cover it with masking tape on both sides.
- Setup 95% power. Use speed 100 mm / minute. 2 repeats
- One it cut – remove the protective cover.
Watch a full video guide. Laser cutting of a transparent 0.3 mm (0.012”) PET plastics. Lifehack.
Get an extra 150$ coupon code one you join the fight against COVID-19. (“new-code” while checkout on our online store https://www.endurance-lasers.com/discount/new-code)
Learn more about:
- 3D Printed Protective Face Shields for Healthcare Workers
- DIY 3D Printed Face Masks and over Protective equipment to make. – Anet ET4 printer unboxing.
- Simple DIY Protective Face Shield
- DIY Protective Mask Full Face Shields using Plastic Book Cover
- How to Make a Face Shield for COVID-19