To operate the Endurance laser it is necessary to follow a few key important requirements:
- Always operate the laser in protective goggles.
- Do not leave the laser unattended.
- Once you do laser cutting make sure that all smoke is being removed. Most products of burn are dangerous for your health.
- Keep the laser and laser lens clean. Use alcohol to remove dust and products of burn.
- Control the laser temperature. The laser temperature should be in the range of 10-30C. Try not to overheat it. If the temperature exceeds 40C turn off the laser immediately.
- Do not miss polarity once you wire PWM. Remember red is PWM and black is ground.
- Avoid static cloth while working with the laser. Static voltage can kill the diode.
- Work with the laser with pleasure and do not neglect the safety precautions. all our lasers are class 4
- If your laser has started to lose power – turn it off and contact our support: support@EnduranceRobots.com
- Keep in mind that the laser is a fragile matter.
Multi-level testing system.
The guaranteed duration of the continuous operation ~48-72 hours.
True continuous power output
Our products have the rated power output as advertised – unlike Chinese analogues.
Can be turned on and off with 3.5-24V.
Variable power output.
Plug and play
Universal and compatible mount.
Compatible with most 3D printers and CNC machines.
Friendly return policy
Do not like the laser?
Simply return within 30 days and get a full refund.
We assist and give advice by Phone / Email / Facebook messenger / Telegram / Whatsapp / Viber.
We help to install and tune the laser. We offer qualified after-sales support.
Everything you need
We ship everything you need in one parcel to get started.
We ship all units within 4-24 hours. DHL express delivery allows you to get the package in 3-5 days.
All our lasers are tested and could work up to 10000 hours.
Do you have an old model? Upgrade your unit with more powerful one.