Endurance shares ideas about laser research programs.
Endurance works mostly with diodes that have 405 nm / 445 nm /808 nm wavelength. The lasers with this wavelength are not well studied.
A lot of researches in medicine, biology, chemistry, optics, physics could be made using powerful diode lasers with 405 nm and 445 nm wavelength.
Endurance has created a frequency and intensity modulator which allows making different experiments with variable power output and frequency.
We would like to share some of our research ideas:
– Can the lasers of this wavelength remove warts?
– How does the laser affect cell mitosis?
– Can the laser with this wavelength affect cancer?
– What laser power will cause blindness if the laser beam shots an eye?
– Does the laser affect metabolic processes in cells?
– Can the laser stimulate the growth speed of any plants?
– Can the laser help find organic life?
– Can the laser with this wavelength and power less than 10 watt engrave on pure aluminum and such metals as Titanium?
– Can the laser speed up any chemical reactions?
– What chemicals are needed to do color metal engraving?
– Can the laser provoke uncontrollable chemical reactions?
– Can the laser change properties or states of liquids?
– Does the laser change its color in any gases?
– Can the laser help create different oxides and hydroxides?
– In what liquids and in what conditions can the speed of the laser light with 445 nm wavelength vary? What conditions are needed to stop the light with 445 nm wavelength?
– In what liquids can the laser create additional glowing?
– In what liquids can the laser wavelength increase or decrease?
– Can a laser create relativistic effects in a 10 – 100 μm point? If yes, then in what proportion?
Win the Endurance 10 watt laser and make any experiments you want.
Post a question that you consider important!
- Getting started
- Write a question the answer to which are you looking for
- The best-rated comment will be pronounced the winner.
- 01/23/19 – 06/30/19