Laser machine TST-1616-II 80W
- Working area 1600x2000mm
- Engraving speed ≤1000mm/s
- Cutting speed ≤600mm/s
|Laser Power||80W+80W (Max 100+100 )|
|Number of laser heads||2pcs|
|Laser type||CO2 soldered laser tube RECI S2|
|Laser power control||Hardware, software|
|Minimum font||1.5mm Cyrillic|
|Drive type||Stepper motor|
|Software compatibility||CorelDraw, AutoCAD|
|Supported formats||AI, BMP, PLT, DXF, DST, etc.|
|Cooling system||Water (Chiller) CW-5200)|
Laser machine TST-1620A-II with automatic feed for cutting various types of fabrics, leather, paper, etc. The laser machine has found wide application in the textile industry for cutting or shaped cutting of materials from various fabrics and leather. Depending on the selected operating mode, set programmatically or manually, it is possible to cut and engrave the material. Structurally, the machine is equipped with an automatic material feed system, which includes a fine-mesh table with automatic feed and an automatic material feed system from a roll.
Laser machine The TST-1620A-II is equipped with two cutting heads, allowing you to almost double productivity in the manufacture of serial products. Two laser heads work synchronously, dividing the working area into 2 sectors 800x2000mm.
• Built-in memory allows you to save files in the laser machine and work without a computer.
• Ability to use a Flash drive to write to the laser machine files without a computer.
• Motherboard with DSP processor.
• LCD display with keyboard, for easy operation on a laser machine.
• Laser machine – 1 pc.
• Laser tube 80W RECI S2 – 2 pcs.
• Chiller CW-5200 – 1 pc.
• Air compressor – 2 pcs.
• Extractor hood – 1 pc. .
• CD with software – 1 pc.
• Instruction manual and software – 1 pc.
• Set of accessories – 1 pc