TSTDP-801AB2 3D laser engraver
|Crystal size, (X,Y,Z)||210x210x100mm|
|Engraving area, (X,Y,Z)||200x200x100mm|
|Number of laser heads||1|
|Resolution (point to per inch)||600|
|Laser beam diameter||0.04-0.08mm|
|Continuous operation time||>20h|
|Laser Diode Life||>12000h|
|Computer (included)||CPU: Dual-Core 3.0G|
500GB Hard disk
|Software||LaserControl – control software|
LaserImage – software for converting graphics into engraving format
|Supported formats||Support for images in BMP, DXF etc, conversion capability to acceptable file format|
Photoshop, AutoCAD, 3DMAX etc
|Power||AC 220V(±10%) 50Hz|
|Machine dimensions, (LxWxH)||760x620x760mm|
|Packed machine dimensions (LxWxH)||1 040x710x980mm|
|Engraving time||15x20x30mm, 30000 dots: ~ 15 sec.|
50x50x80mm, 300000 dots: ~ 2 min.
100x150x20mm, 3000000 dots: ~ 20 min.
The TSTDP-801AB2 3D laser engraver is used to laser engrave 3D images inside crystal, glass and other transparent materials without damaging the surface of the material. Using powerful professional software, you can get high quality 2D and 3D images inside any transparent material. Engraving is formed by creating a directed laser beam inside a transparent material of microexplosions, a huge number of which create traces of various shapes and volumes. Using a 3D camera, you can easily take 3D photos in a crystal.
• High laser frequency and galvanometer system guarantees high speed laser engraving.
• Does not require consumables for laser diodes during the entire service life.
• The use of imported components can achieve high stability and quality of engraving .
• Laser power adjustment.
• Professional software.
• machine – 1 pc.
• computer – 1 pc.
• LaserControl software – 1 pc.
• LaserImage software – 1 pc.
• Manual for LaserControl software – 1 pc.
• Manual for LaserImage software – 1 pc.
• Suitcase for machine TSTDP-801B – 1 pc.
• Operating manual – 1 pc.
• Set of accessories – 1 pc.