Laser cutting and engraving machine TST-1610 100W
Working zone – 1300x900mm
|Laser power||80W (100/130/150 options)|
|Laser type||CO2 sealed laser tube|
|Laser power adjustment||Software|
|Table height adjustment||300mm electric drive|
|Engraving speed||≤1000mm/s</p >|
|Minimum character/font||Cyrillic: 2mm|
|Drive type||Step motor|
|Software compatibility||CorelDraw, AutoCAD|
|Supported formats||AI, BMP, PLT, DXF, DST, etc.|
|Cooling system||Water (Chiller CW-3000)|
|Packed machine dimensions||1980x1620x1190mm|
|Weight per package||430kg|
The TST-LC1390 laser cutting machine is a reliable laser cutting and engraving machine with an optimal working area, perfect for a variety of production capacities from small to industrial scale: advertising and souvenir enterprises; repair shops and other small and medium-sized businesses. The laser machine has found wide application in the advertising and souvenir production, clothing industry, modeling, etc. Depending on the selected operating mode, set programmatically or manually, you can cut and engrave the material.
Applications: laser cutting and engraving of non-metallic materials (acrylic, plexiglass, plastic, wood, plywood, leather, fabric, etc.), as well as laser engraving of glass, ceramics, marble, granite, anodized aluminum, metal products. Engraving metal products requires the use of special sprays designed for laser engraving.
The height-adjustable table allows processing materials up to 300mm high. The electric drive of a table does work with the machine much more conveniently. The length of the processed material is not limited, because its supply is possible both in front and behind the laser machine. The design of the machine is not detachable.
• Built-in memory allows you to save files in the laser machine and work without a computer.
• Ability to use a Flash drive to write files to the laser machine without a computer.
• Motherboard with DSP processor.
• LCD display with keyboard, for the convenience of working on a laser machine.
• Through table, for processing long materials. The front and back walls of the laser machine have removable covers that can be easily removed.
• Laser guide pointer for the convenience of working with the material.
• Warranty period for the laser machine is 12 months.
Acrylic, plexiglass, plastic, wood, ceramic, glass, bamboo, granite, jade, marble, rubber, leather, fabric and other non-metal materials.
• Laser machine – 1 pc.
• Laser tube 80W – 1 pc.
• Chiller CW-3000 – 1 pc.
• Air compressor – 1 pc.
• Extractor hood – 1 pc.
br> • CD with software – 1 pc.
• Instruction manual and software – 1 pc.
• Set of accessories – 1 pc