Laser machine TST-9060 60-130W
- Working area 1600x1200mm
- Engraving speed ≤1000mm/s
- Cutting speed ≤ 300mm/s
|Laser type||CO2 sealed laser tube|
|Laser power adjustment||Hardware, software|
|Cutting speed||≤ 300mm/s|
|Minimum font||2.5mm Cyrillic|
|Table adjustment height||260mm|
|Drive type||3-phase stepper motor|
|Software Compatibility||CorelDraw, AutoCAD|
|Supported formats||AI, BMP, PLT, DXF, DST, etc.|
|Cooling system||Water (CW-3000 Chiller)|
|Power supply||220V/ 50Hz|
|Packed machine dimensions||2300x1800x1400mm|
The TST-LC1612 laser machine with a large working area is perfect for various production facilities – from small to industrial scale: advertising and souvenir enterprises; repair shops and other medium-sized enterprises. The size of the table allows processing standard sheets of plywood 1520x1520mm as a whole. Depending on the power of the emitter, plywood up to 15mm can be cut. The table also includes most rolled materials – fabrics, felt, felt, etc.
The range of applications of the machine is very wide: laser cutting and engraving of non-metallic materials (acrylic, plexiglass, plastic, wood, plywood, leather, etc.), as well as laser engraving of glass, ceramics, marble, granite, anodized aluminum, metal products. Engraving of metal products requires the use of special sprays designed for laser engraving.
The height-adjustable table allows you to process parts up to 260 mm high. mugs, glasses, vases, cups, etc.). The length of the processed material is not limited, because its supply is possible both in front and behind the laser machine.
• Built-in 128MB memory allows you to save files in the laser machine and work without a computer.
• Ability to use a Flash drive to write files to the laser machine without a computer.
• Motherboard with DSP processor.< br> • LCD display with keyboard, for the convenience of working on a laser machine.
• Through table, for processing long materials. The front and back walls of the laser machine have removable covers that can be easily removed.
• Laser pointer for easy work with the material.
• Warranty period for the laser machine is 24 months.
< br> Applicable materials:
Acrylic, plexiglass, plastic, plywood, wood, ceramics, glass, granite, marble, rubber, leather, fabric and other non-metallic materials.
• Laser machine – 1pc
• Laser tube 80W – 1pc
• Chiller CW-3000 – 1pc
• Air compressor – 1pc
• Extractor hood – 1pc
• CD with software – 1 pc.
• Instruction manual and software – 1 pc.
• Set of accessories – 1 pc