Laser cutting and engraving machine TST-LC1390 80W
Working area – 1600x1000mm
Desktop size – 1600x1000mm
|Laser type||CO2 sealed laser tube|
|Laser power adjustment||Hardware, software|
|Table adjustment height||180mm|
|Minimum character/font||Cyrillic: 2mm|
|Height material||Up to 20mm|
|Drive type||Stepper motor|
|Software Software||Laserwork Rdcam 8.0|
|Software compatibility||CorelDraw, AutoCAD|
|Formats supported||AI, BMP, PLT, DXF, DST and etc.|
|Cooling system||Water (Chiller CW-3000)|
|Machine dimensions in package||2330x1870x1340mm|
The TST-LC1610N laser machine with a large working area with a powerful laser is perfect for various production facilities – from small to industrial scale: advertising and souvenir enterprises; repair shops and other medium-sized enterprises. The width of the table allows processing standard sheets of plywood 1520x1520mm up to 15mm thick (depending on the quality of the plywood and the laser power). The laser machine has found wide application in advertising and souvenir production, the clothing industry, modeling, etc. Depending on the selected operating mode, set programmatically or manually, it is possible to cut and engrave the material.
The range of applications of the machine is very wide: laser cutting and engraving of non-metallic materials (acrylic, plexiglass, plastic, wood, plywood, leather, fabric, etc.), as well as laser engraving of glass, ceramics, marble, granite, anodized aluminum, metal products. Engraving of metal products requires the use of special sprays designed for laser engraving.
The non-adjustable table allows processing materials up to 20mm high. The length of the processed material is not limited, because its supply is possible both in front and behind the laser machine. The design of the machine is not detachable.
• Built-in 128MB memory allows you to save files in the laser machine and work without a computer.
• Ability to use a Flash drive to write files to the laser machine without a computer.
• Motherboard with DSP processor.
• LCD display with keyboard, for the convenience of working on a laser machine.
• Through table, for processing long materials. The front and back walls of the laser machine have removable covers that can be easily removed.
• Laser guide pointer for the convenience of working with the material.
• Warranty period for the laser machine is 12 months.
Acrylic, plexiglass, plastic, wood, ceramic, glass, bamboo, granite, jade, marble, rubber, leather, cloth and other non-metal materials.
• Laser machine – 1pc
• Laser tube 80W– 1pc
• Chiller CW-3000 – 1pc
• Air compressor – 1pc
• Exhaust hood – 1pc
• CD with software – 1pc
• Honeycomb table – 1pc
• Rack table – 1pc.