Laser Cutting and Engraving Machine TST-1490 80-150W
Working area – 1600x1000mm
|Laser type||CO2 sealed laser tube|
|Laser power adjustment||Software|
|Table height adjustment||300mm electric drive|
|Minimum character/font||Cyrillic: 2mm|
|Drive type||57 Stepper motor|
|Software compatibility||CorelDraw, AutoCAD|
|Supported formats||AI, BMP, PLT, DXF, DST etc.|
|Cooling system||Water (CW-3000 Chiller)|
|Machine dimensions in package||2060x1490x1280mm|
Laser machine TST-1610 This economical laser cutting and engraving machine with a large worktable is great for a variety of production capacities – from small to industrial scale: advertising and souvenir enterprises; repair shops and other small and medium-sized businesses. The width of the table allows you to load plywood sheets without pre-cutting, which eliminates one extra operation and saves costs. The laser machine has found wide application in the advertising and souvenir production, clothing industry, modeling, etc. Depending on the selected operating mode, set programmatically or manually, you can cut and engrave the material.
Applications: laser cutting and engraving of non-metallic materials (acrylic, plexiglass, plastic, wood, plywood, leather, fabric, etc.), as well as laser engraving of glass, ceramics, marble, granite, anodized aluminum, metal products. Engraving metal products requires the use of special sprays designed for laser engraving.
The height-adjustable table allows processing materials up to 300mm high. The table is equipped with an electric drive. The length of the processed material is not limited, because its supply is possible both in front and behind the laser machine. The design of the machine is not detachable.
• Built-in memory allows you to save files in the laser machine and work without a computer.
• Ability to use a Flash drive to write files to the laser machine without a computer.
• Motherboard with DSP processor.
• LCD display with keypad, for the convenience of working on a laser machine.
• Through table, for processing long materials. The front and back walls of the laser machine have removable covers that can be easily removed.
• Laser guide pointer for the convenience of working with the material.
• Warranty period for the laser machine is 12 months.
Acrylic, plexiglass, plastic, wood, ceramic, glass, bamboo, granite, jade, marble, rubber, leather, fabric and other non-metal materials.
• Laser machine – 1 pc.
• Laser tube 10W – 1 pc.
• Chiller CW-3000 – 1 pc.
• Air compressor – 1 pc.
• Exhaust hood – 1pc
• CD with software – 1pc
• Instruction manual and software – 1pc
• Accessory kit – 1pc