General Terms and Conditions
1.1. We are not responsible for the delivery and delivery performance.
1.2. By default, we use national mail services, such as: USPS and Russian Post, EMS (Express delivery).
1.3. We guarantee the shipment of the goods in a verified functional condition within 48 hours from the payment receipt. In some cases it could be 96 hours from the payment recieved.
1.4. The terms of the equipment delivery are in accordance with the Incoterms classification: EXW, shipment, transfer of obligations at the point of origin of supplies.
1.5. We provide a 6 months warranty for the laser (laser head) and WanHao 3D printer operation. The guarantee does not apply to the Endurance DIY machine or Endurance MakeBlock.
2. We try to answer our buyers’ questions as full as we know and competent.
2.1. If we do not know how to solve the customer’s question about working with a laser machine, then we provide the technical support contacts of the manufacturer of the laser machine.
2.2. We are not responsible for the functioning of the software that is used to operate the laser equipment.
2.3. We provide 1 hour of free consultation. Further consultations are paid on the basis of the tariff of 40 USD per hour.
2.4. We do not approve of any interference in the operation of the laser equipment: firmware, PWM, cooling, etc.
2.5. If you are not sure of the correct operation of the laser equipment – consult us.
3. Work with the Laser Equipment
3.1. For the laser work we recoment to use the regular software that controls your 3D printer, CNC machine or coordinate table DIY or MakeBlock.
3.2. For the Endurance DIY laser engraver we recommend GRBL, CNCC LaserAxe.
3.3. For the Endurance Makeblock laser engraver we recommend Benbox.
3.4. For the Endurance DIY mini we recommend Acan / Acan mini.
- Always wear safety goggles when operate the laser.
- Make sure that you have fire-extinguishing means at hand in case of unexpected fire.
- Use the laser on your own responsibility, at your own risk.
- Never aim a laser beam at anyone and use it only for its designed purposes: laser cutting / engraving machine.
- Never leave the laser unattended to avoid accidental fires and careless actions of humans and animals.
- When choosing the material for work keep in mind that during the laser operation combustion products are released, which can be harmful to health.
- Always use an air funnel and ventilation.
- If you plan to cut any material underlay a piece of metal to protect the worktable from damage and fire.
- If you are not sure about anything, please contact us (email, fill the website form or call).
- Read the manual for your 3D printer or a DIY before installing the laser. We suggest connecting the laser to the fan or heater outputs. MakeBlock / DIY / CNC devices usually have available connectors for the laser.
- Run a G-code to operate the laser on a 3D printer.
- The power supply source should give the output current of 12V and 1- 5 A.
- Laser power consumption (12V and 2-7 Amps):
- A 2.1 Watt laser – 2 Amps
- A 3.5 Watt – 3 Amps
- A 5.6 Watt – 4 Amps
- A 8 Watt – 5 Amps
- A 8.5 Watt – 6 Amps
- A 10 Watt – 6-7 Amps
- It generates heat and requires air cooling all the time.
The laser has
- 445 nm wavelength (visible light),
- 2.1W – 10W the power output.
- PWM control is available.
- Two power wires, the red “+” and the black “-“.
- If you do not have PWM then simply connect the PWM (3rd wire) with a 12V+.
- On our website you can find a lot of useful guidance instructions, tutorials and other materials telling how to run the laser and what you can make with it.
Thank you for buying Endurance products. We’ll be happy to assist you if you have any questions and will appreciate your feedback and review. We are always looking for new ideas to implement using our lasers. Visit our Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLVtLSTxwLPs74x1cUoAHzA
1. You are old enough to vote in your country of citizenship.
2. You know the potential hazards in using high power lasers.
3. You will wear laser-eye-protection when operating the laser.
4. You will use this device in a legal and safe manner.
5. You relieve the seller from any liability arising from the sale or use of this component /device / item.
6. You will NEVER aim this device at people or animals, even when out of focus.
When you buy diode lasers from Endurance you agree with the following:
I understand that the Endurance’s laser 5.6W and 8W, 8.5W, 10W lasers are not yet FDA certified, is not a standalone product designed for standalone operation, and must be installed into a 3D printer, CNC mill, or plotter.
I understand that operating the Endurance’s lasers 5.6W and 8W, 8.5W, 10W laser, or any other laser cutter, outdoors and/or on battery power is a dangerous and illegal practice and agree to not do so.
I agree to return the test unit in exchange for either a FDA certified unit, a newer version of a test unit, or a full refund, if a recall is issued. I understand that shipping will be refunded at a small USPS box rates.
I agree to add a lid to my 3D printer, CNC mill, or plotter and position the Endurance’s laser 5.6W laser safety switch on my 3D printer, CNC mill, or plotter in such a way that it will disable the laser output if the lid is open.
I certify that I have used a solid state laser cutter or engraver before and am cognizant of the risk of severe eye damage if the accessory is operated improperly.
I agree to not hold Endurance’s laser 5.6W and 8W, 8.5W, 10W lasesr, and any of the laser resellers responsible for any damage incurred to my person or property with the exception of damage to the Endurance’s laser 5.6W and 8W, 8.5W, 10W laser itself and to the 3D printer, CNC mill, or plotter into which the Endurance’s laser 5.6W and 8W, 8.5W, 10W laser has been installed, to the limit of twice the cost of the Robots Endurance’s laser 5.6W and 8W laser.
I understand that the safety goggles provided with the Endurance’s laser 5.6W and 8W laser are intended to block reflected light from the workpiece or working surface, and will not shield the user’s eyes from a direct beam or from a reflection coming from a mirrored surface.
If I attempt to cut or engrave mirrored surfaces, it will be with the opaque side up.
I satisfy the age and citizenship requirements in my country of residence to sign a legal contract.
Lasers and engravers made by Endurance.
Why do our customers buy lasers and engraving machines from us?
+ We help to choose the right laser or engraving machine. We help to qualify customer needs by phone / email / facebook messenger / telegram / whatsapp / viber.
+ We provide qualified after-sales service.
+ Our lasers and engraving machines are fully assembled and ready to go.
+ Delivery time from 24 hours. All systems built to order.
+ Lifetime warranty.
+ We provide with video tutorials and guidance.
Laser engraving for yourself and for your business.
Advantages of our lasers
+ Assembled in the USA.
+ Reliable. The guaranteed duration of continuous operation is 48 hours.
+ True continuous power output as advertised – unlike many Chinese analogues.
+ All our lasers cut plywood, felt, fabric, acrylic, leather.
+ All our lasers can engrave on leather, acrylic, plastic, plywood, wood.
+ Lasers with an output of 5.6W, 8W can engrave on anodized and painted aluminum, glass, or stone.
Share with your friends