Are you an advanced 3D printer user or professional worker on CNC machine?
Do you love to do things yourself?
Then make your own laser using Endurance laser kit.
Assemble your own laser.
Advantages of our laser kit
- Can be assembled within 2-8 hours.
- The guaranteed duration of continuous operation is 48-72 hours.
- Has TTL for PWM output.
- Get additional accessories with Endurance.
- All Endurance lasers cut wood, plywood, plastic, felt, fabric, acrylic, leather.
- All Endurance lasers can engrave on leather, acrylic, plastic, plywood, wood.
- Lasers with an output of 5.6 watt, 8 watt can engrave on anodized and painted aluminum, glass and stone.
- Lasers with an output of 8.5 watt+ and 10 watt can engrave on stainless steel, copper, brass.
To make your own laser you have to be good at:
- Electronics and soldering
Endurance provides with a full guidance of how to make a laser yourself.
Video guidance, text and photo tutorials are available as soon as you order the kit.
To assemble your own laser you would need 2-8 hours. Some of our ultra experienced customers did that for 60 minutes only.
What goes in the package:
|1||Copper plated PCB||1|
|2||Laser module housing||1|
|3||Resistors 2.7 Ohm||10|
|9||Laser diode in a copper module||1|
|14||M3 – 25||2|
|15||M3 – 16||4|
|16||M3 – 10||1|
|19||Blow-off casing (for 8.5 watt)||1|
In addition you may purchase additional accessories, including:
- protective goggle,
- Endurance MO1 PCB components,
- G2 short focal lens,
- AC/DC power adapter,
- laser mount pack (for making advance mount),
- Arduino board with CNCC LaserAxe firmware.