Endurance has developed a new an Endurance Mo2 PCB
An Endurance MO2 PCB is ready
In the addition to an Endurance MO1 PCB there will be a converter analog intup into PWM.
Analog input 0-10V. PWM output: 0-100%.
Analogue is planned in PWM, TTL in PWM (as in the Endurance MO1 board), the choice of input for operation (analog or TTL) is planned to be automatically (by the presence of a signal there or there) overvoltage protection on a laser adjustable 4.5V to 5.5V. Add an LED for the indication (needed at the setup stage).
While in the layout we will check the work from the reversal of the inputs, we also plan TTL input from 2-3V to 24V without any changes in the scheme by the end user.
It should be great)
A Full review of an Endurance MO2 PCB by Graham Ham
New aluminum laser box with MO2 PCB inside
Zener diode will be replaced with multi protection option if the voltage exceeds 5-5.5V
Key features of an Endurance MO2 PCB:
1. Analog input 0-10 PWM output 0-100%.
2. TTL input up to 24V PWM output.
3. The input in comparator mode 5V on 2V laser is turned off.
4. Focusing mode laser PWM 1%.
5. Adjustable laser voltage threshold of 4.5 to 5.5V
6. Protection against reverse polarity reversal of analog, comparator and TTL inputs.
7. The delay in applying the voltage to the laser when the unit is turned on 0.5 – 1 sec.
8. Ability to install both large and small box without modifications of the printed circuit board.
Further development of an Endurance MO3
1. Everything the MO2 PCB has.
2. Current protection and laser overload indication.
3. Protection by laser temperature + overheat indication.
4. Counter laser operating hours.
5. Display of all parameters (voltage, current, temperature, etc.) on one LCD display.
6. Possibly exclude an Arduino board.
Schematics MO2 (ver 1.4)