Endurance company offers a full specter of services and research & development for the diode laser business.
Our key competences
- Metalwork: building and prototyping of housings, cowlings, mounts using PLA / ABS / aluminum / stainless steel / copper / brass; of universal holders for TO-5, TO-9, TO-18, C-mounts, H-mounts, etc.
- Cooling systems: air cooling systems, water cooling, TEC cooling, complicated heatsinks.
- Laser drivers: building of laser drivers with adjustable voltage in the range of 1-12 Volts and current in the range of 0.01A – 100A. Voltage and current stabilization, adjustable frequency (period) and duty ratio (power).
- Optics: building of complicated lenses, mirrors for different laser beams with high and low divergence. Wavelengths of 405 – 1080 nm.
- Fiber coupling: building of multi-mode fiber systems with an aperture of 50-400 uM. Laser fiber coupling.
- Laser beam research: wavelength, power distribution, divergence, continuous / impulse modes, polarization, etc.
Endurance company offers a full specter of services and research & development for the diode laser business. It has competences in upgrading and repairing of any types of diode (solid-state) lasers. We replace burned components and run all the necessary tests after the changes we made. Depending on the laser mounts and laser metalwork, сollimators can be made out of aluminum, copper and brass (0.1mm (100 μm)). Any format (DXF, SVG, STL and others) is acceptable . A high-quality cooling system protects your laser module or laser array from overheating. Endurance develops customer controlling boards based on the CNCC LaserAxe and GRBL 0.9 firmware (sketches). Moreover, our specialists have experience in creating instruments to measure power in the range of 1 μW – 10 MW. Endurance has excellent relations with a lot of US and Russian colleges and universities, therefore, a vast amount of different research projects can be done in partnership with academicians.
We help researchers, academicians, businessmen, hobbyists and enthusiasts solve different issues in the laser industry.
We know how to:
- Build and produce lasers and laser drivers.
- Create custom lasers with a different wavelength.
- Deal with fiberglass: combine and split laser beams.
- Work with complicated optics.
- Do metalwork for laser machines
- Assemble complicated hardware mechanisms (robotics).
- Make advanced measurements.
We are experts in solid-state (diode) lasers. We have a vast experience in dealing with 405 nm – 808 nm wavelength diodes.
Laser upgrading and a laser repair option.
Endurance has competences in upgrading and repairing of any types of diode (solid-state) lasers. We can replace diodes and electronic components. We are knowledgeable enough to advise you how to improve your laser module if that is necessary.
We replace burnt-out components and run all the necessary tests after the changes we made.
We have a great variety of necessary components in stock and an upgrade or a repair process can be done quickly enough.
If we lack the necessary components we will tell you how long it will take to get them and how much it will cost you.
Laser mounts and laser metalwork
Endurance has an expertise in making different laser mounts and we do complicated laser metalwork.
We deal with a few factories that can
To do a nice metalwork we request a scheme and an image of an expected product.
All formats are acceptable (DXF, SVG, STL and others).
If you need to install a laser module into a collimator, we can make a custom design for a laser diode housing.
We are experienced in making collimators for TO3, TO5, TO9, TO18, C-mount types.
Collimators can be made out of aluminum, copper and brass.
Our accuracy standard is 0.1mm (100 μm).
All types of the laser module mounts can be designed and manufactured in any amount.
Endurance has a vast expertise and experience in making laser drivers of different.
Most laser drivers require stable current and accurate voltage.
If you have a laser diode / laser array or laser module Endurance can make a laser driver that will meet your requirements. Just send us a detailed wish list.
We can add a TTL controller and a frequency modulator if needed.
Laser cooling system
By way of experimenting while making lasers, Endurance now knows almost everything about an efficient cooling system.
We have a variety of different heatsinks, TEC cooling systems, fans and different cooling rod copper modules.
Before deploying a solution we make a lot of different tests and temperature measurements.
Independent institutions can be invited for additional tests
If you have a laser diode / laser array or laser module we can develop a customized cooling system using either an air or water cooling and TEC (Thermoelectric Cooler) Peltier module.
Laser controlling boards based on the Arduino with the CNCC LaserAxe / GRBL 0.9, 1.1, 3.0 firmware
Endurance develops customer controlling boards based on the CNCC LaserAxe and GRBL 0.9 firmware (sketches).
If you need custom based stepper motors / additional axes and you plan to add more sensors and detectors then we can develop that based on your requirements.
Give us full tech requirements or at least RFP so we can send our proposal.
Check / measurement of operating parameters, troubleshooting and repair of laser modules of other manufacturers.
Development of optical-electronic and laser devices with the manufacture of prototypes, including:
- development of optical circuits
- calculation of optical coatings
- development of electrical circuits and printed circuit boards
- development of mechanical parts, components, products.
Consultations on the selection of laser modules for specific applications and operating conditions.
Fiber laser: combiners, splitter, etc.
Fiber coupling, and fiber delivery
MEASUREMENT OF POWER
Power measurement using Registrar
Smoothing the waveform
Parallel registration capabilities
Converters that measure the power of laser radiation.
MEASUREMENT OF THE EXPENDITURE OF LASER RADIATION
Soviet standards and relevant practice provided for two definitions of the divergence of the beam.
By intensity: the flat angle at the vertex of the cone of rotation around the optical axis, the average power.
Among our researchers we have professors from Department of Physics, Department of Computer and Information Science, Electrical & Computer Engineering department, Aerodynamics Research Center Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Department and many other faculties and departments.